prior22usaf
    prior22usaf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 603

Pitching Change in the WSox/Oakland Game

Quick Question for you fellas:

I placed a bet on the WSox ML Sunday night at -110 odds and picked the "Action" option to not specify either starting pitcher.

It got graded as a Win, but the book increased the odds to -150 since Sonny Gray missed the start due to a sickness.

Is that normal for them to be able to change the odds on the fly like that? I thought once I locked in the bet as "Action", the odds I locked the bet in at held. Am I wrong on this?

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14179

Yep pretty standar

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14179

Listed Pitchers Both listed pitchers must start for moneyline wagers to have action. A pitcher only needs to throw one pitch to be the official starter for wagering purposes. Listed Pitchers wagers will be graded no action if either or both pitchers do not start the game. All baseball total and run-line wagers are listed pitchers only.

List One Pitcher: The pitcher you specify must start for moneyline wagers to have action. You have no action if your specified pitcher does not start the game. If the pitcher opposing your selected pitcher is changed, the moneyline price will be computed with revised odds based on the new pitcher. This wagering option is available only over the phone.

Action: All moneyline wagers have action. However, if there is a pitching change, the moneyline price will be computed with revised odds based on the new pitchers.

prior22usaf
    prior22usaf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 603

Cool, thanks man for the information. I've never been in that situation before, so I wasn't sure...