t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Why do you say that though? Fatigue or what .. Why did you think this was a bad spot for them in hornetville ? I can see that people think they've been playing well, but what in the world would make you think this team could keep up with or beat a caliber of team as the Spurs?
    If you follow the NBA or any other league for that matter you know certain games are letdown spots. The Warriors game was a highly emotional game. It's tough to come back and play the next game with the same kind of intensity needed to play at the highest level. It happens all the time.

Same thing with the Warriors. They go on a road trip and it takes a lot out of a team, especially after a game like Saturday night. Not many would expect them to struggle with Minnesota but they did.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Why do you say that though? Fatigue or what .. Why did you think this was a bad spot for them in hornetville ? I can see that people think they've been playing well, but what in the world would make you think this team could keep up with or beat a caliber of team as the Spurs?
    Hornets playing shitty at home on this recent stretch were set for a better game but I always fade teams off big wins. Like spurs after beating state.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    If you follow the NBA or any other league for that matter you know certain games are letdown spots. The Warriors game was a highly emotional game. It's tough to come back and play the next game with the same kind of intensity needed to play at the highest level. It happens all the time.

Same thing with the Warriors. They go on a road trip and it takes a lot out of a team, especially after a game like Saturday night.
    I could see how you could make a case for that... I could never make that call.. I'd take Spurs every time after a game seven with warriors over hornets.. Just my opinion ..shrugs

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hornets playing shitty at home on this recent stretch were set for a better game but I always fade teams off big wins. Like spurs after beating state.
    A thousand point lesson lol, Again .. Very good call, Laker with the last laugh

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bad spot here for the spurs. Charlotte wins su.
    Great call, LB!!

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

hahaha nice call man I tailed I win

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpOWNS View Post
    Haha he is right like 1 out of 50 times with these threads. Since literally 2008 he air bets every underdog ML in every major sport and loses nearly every time. I won't lie though, he actually was a legend back in 2010 though. However, lakerboy's incredible downward free fall from grace can only be compared to Bruce Jenner. The guy really was sharp and now he's like the sbr homeless man.
    What was your old name?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

its just one game...The Hornets are a decent team at home and they are all pros as well

Almost any team can beat any other team in a professional league in the right spot

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Now watch the Hornets lose in Brooklyn tomorrow night.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Good call, LB, but don't call them state, it sounds weird.

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

He gets one right every now and then gentlemen

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

lakerboy , this is your best days in this season . up +10 units and post good calls

hope you resume this amazing work .. good luck

First 123