dallahbill33
    Big ballin
    dallahbill33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Bookmaker.????

Anyone use these guys ??

ok so I done a cashout for 3k (which is max per week) I dep in cdn dollars.. So I cash out 3k and they send me a email saying it was approved for 2255.63 US dollars so I do the conversion and it comes up to $2933.00 cdn so I msg them and they said they messed up and gonna credit my account with $17.00 more do the math $2933.00 +$17.00= $2950.00 bad enough you gotta pay $50 cdn a cash out or else use your points ... Anyone else have troubles ???

3k should be 3k and no way the dollar dropped that much overnight .. I used 2 currency converters ... Seems like they trying to skim every which way
    Last edited by dallahbill33; 03-18-16 at 03:18 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Online currency converters reflect current spot rates, not the retail rate we are all charged by banks for currency exchanges.

I use Aussie dollars so I completely agree that the system is an overpriced and unjustified leach on international commerce but it's not the books fault. I lost about AU$70 above spot rate on my last 1500 US$ transfer from a book.

dallahbill33
    Big ballin
    dallahbill33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Yeah I guess so stupid how they cannot pay you out with what deposit method you had used ...

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by dallahbill33 View Post
    Yeah I guess so stupid how they cannot pay you out with what deposit method you had used ...
    I wish Greek and 5Dimes had AU$ accounts too. My 2 fave books but it costs me about 4% each way to play at them.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I wish Greek and 5Dimes had AU$ accounts too. My 2 fave books but it costs me about 4% each way to play at them.

Are you not allowed to use bitcoins over there?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post

Are you not allowed to use bitcoins over there?
    Yes, but we cant cash in and out through Circle/Coinbase like you. Local suppliers charge so much extra it's not really enough of a saving over regular bank options to be worth bothering with in a gambling legal jurisdiction. And using US based person to person services still leaves me having to go from US$ to AU$ at the end and cop the traditional bank fees.

When I get the chance I cash out some as bitcoin to make transferring into the US$/Euro only books cheaper but still lose around 4-5% when I want to bring money home.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Wish I could play at 5d , still can play at the Greek

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

theres other methods you can use that you can avoid all this. look into it and talk to them. Its amazing what you can get done at books if youre polite and ask the right questions. Dont take that payout option and you wont have to worry about the conversion rate