jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    moved to austin out of high school, became a de facto pimp, used my harem to set up honeypots on numerous powerful old men in state gov't and at the univ of texas, including the then-dean of the law school there in austin, took compromising photographs, extorted my way into enough money to buy a big house off enfield road in "old west austin." Extortion for plain ol cash got old, so I used it to get into the law business, as well....

Good work guy!

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Pimp talk?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Texans will never win

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

You think half of america sees the mistake? Doubt it, so who cares.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol osweiler

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Well check out Noam Chumsky as well Mike if into learning real stuff outside the box. Talks a lot about social issues, big business, our government, media and the lies our culture is fed like like dumb hungry dogs and genuinely believes. Truth is not always popular ....and when it's ugly and not popular it's most likely truth oh the irony! Sorry to jack your thread for a minute Donker I'm out bro.
    Noam is just so bias though is almost sickening. Very articulate but extremely bias. Also, a hypocrite;

The other fun moment in the interview is when Chomsky declines to endorse Bernie Sanders's proposal to break up major Wall Street banks.
    "The consequences should be carefully explored," Chomsky says. "I haven't done so."

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/24/1110633...y-donald-trump

shame on you Noam. When push comes to shove he shows his true colors. He is the definition of a shill and hypocrite. Not a surprise to me though, I saw through his bullshit many years ago.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone that plays with Denver does well

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    haha the only person who would care where he went to college are people who are jealous they didn't go at all

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Well check out Noam Chumsky as well Mike if into learning real stuff outside the box. Talks a lot about social issues, big business, our government, media and the lies our culture is fed like like dumb hungry dogs and genuinely believes. Truth is not always popular ....and when it's ugly and not popular it's most likely truth oh the irony! Sorry to jack your thread for a minute Donker I'm out bro.
    Gatekeeper.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

The Texans signed QB Brandon Weeden to a 2-year deal worth $4M, source said. This, of course, signals Brian Hoyer's departure in Houston

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/715998284985270274

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

The Weeden signing further illustrates the Texans won't be drafting a QB, which many have speculated they would do.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Mike I'm not gonna get into a big debate because you obviously don't know much. That debt been racked up is a HUGE problem for many ( myself not included). Has more to do with society pressure and college becoming such a huge industry these days that gets kids to commit who are not right for it , don't have any true path , goals , or ambitions aside from just getting a diploma. Been many of greatest entrepreneurs, and most successful people on this earth who never spent a day in college do some research!

Now a smart man or one isn't cut out for the "structured" thing can still find ways to make decent means ( legally yes lol) and more than the avg college grad makes in a year without the 100k debt or more right outta the gate. It's a business 1st and foremost and yes even many employers now demanding you have a degree to do a menial job someone without could do just as easy with half a brain , bit of leadership skill, experience among things. The degree is way overcelebrated by many and just another way to ambush the dumb and weak to make $$$. Have fun paying off that 250k loan when managing Sears upon graduation

Figured I would throw out a couple names to prove point if you are too lazy Mike. Just for starters Bill Gates and Rush Limbaugh no college degree. Pretty much squashes your "jealousy " theory . Highly doubt Gates is jealous of anyone in the biz or fat bank account dept anyhow lol. And those are just 2 and only 2 that are household names the list is endless in many walks of life.
    Actually Richard Branson didn't go to College,and that dude is probably one of the biggest Entrepreneurs on the planet.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    majority of houstonians already regretting this $18.5M per year man......

the dumbass approved the gay ass tat on his underarm reading "live life to it's fullest".... indicating to all that he's too stupid to ever master a playbook, apparentlY. (at least that's the local media's take on the situation....)

maybe he meant "live life to it is fullest"?

fullest of shit

or maybe he was passed out drunk when the sixth grade-educated tatoo "artist" inked him?

http://houston.suntimes.com/hou-spor...lem-is-a-issue
    doonk i would think that would go to the stupidity of the artist. Besides he can't be any worse than those shit birds that have been playing qb. they should of tried to get one of the bengals qbs.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i agree it's an improvement over what the Texans have had.... hell, my wife would be an improvement over what the Texans had at qb....

she can't play worth a shit, either, but at least she'd look good..... DAMN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Seriously, Broncos dodged a big bullet here. As.swiper, wow. The next Jay Cutler.

Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I liked him better than Manning this year, but he's far from great.

*Surprisingly weak arm for a such a tall, athletic QB.

*Not very smart. (As OP notes, he has tattoo that says "Live life to it's fullest"

*His performance was never bad enough to warrant being benched for Manning, but there was a strong downward trend toward the end. We don't know what kind of limitations might have been exposed with extra games, especially in playoffs.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

After signing with the Houston Texans, quarterback Brock Osweiler immediately set to work getting to know his teammates, texting them to say hello and offer any help he could give.

This week, that process continues with some of the teammates he'll need to trust the most. Receivers DeAndre Hopkins, Jaelen Strong, Cecil Shorts and Keith Mumphery and quarterback Tom Savage, are all in Arizona with Osweiler. They're working out at Arizona State, where Osweiler and Strong went to college. They got there Monday and will stick around for about a week.

It's the second team-building exercise the Texans have had this offseason. Two weeks ago, nearly half of the roster went to Wisconsin to spend a few days working out with J.J. Watt at his home near Milwaukee and then celebrating his birthday.

http://espn.go.com/blog/houston-texa...-arizona-state

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

irish1
    Update your status

I guess Osweiler does look to bad afterall. Kaepernick ever winning a superbowl is "AGAINST ALL ODDS".

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    looks like a "power bottom" to me

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

gotta luv the guy that said they were a "super bowl team" . Arguably play in the worst division in football and have an absolute clown of a HC.....this was strictly about cashing in during a time the the QB position in free agency is horrible....6-10 next year

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Dude didn't want the pressure of replacing Manning. In Denver it's Superbowl or bust. In Houston if they don't get to the playoffs that is nothing new
    Smart

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

ha. brock will take the texans farther than they went last year with hoyer/weeden/mallet..

irish1
    Update your status

Houston needs serious receivers. Hopkins is the only real good WR on that team, even their TE's are nothing. They have the 22 pick and easily can land the best receiver in the draft. Coleman, Treadwell or Doctson. Osweiler needs more targets to throw to. Houston is set defensively and with a top receiver they should be real tough. Winning that division shouldn't be difficult.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Houston needs serious receivers. Hopkins is the only real good WR on that team, even their TE's are nothing. They have the 22 pick and easily can land the best receiver in the draft. Coleman, Treadwell or Doctson. Osweiler needs more targets to throw to. Houston is set defensively and with a top receiver they should be real tough. Winning that division shouldn't be difficult.
    if houston ends up getting treadwell.. the sky is the limit. treadwell on the other side of hopkins is serious

jmunzz1116
    jmunzz1116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    dumbest article ever written.......how many guys in the nfl have bad tattoos. If thats what people in texas are worried about no wonder they voted for Ted Cruz.
    They voted for Ted Cruz because they are misinformed, being misinformed doesn't make you stupid it makes you ignorant. Texas' principles are what helped to make this country so great. I wish all of the freedom, liberty, constitutional loving American's would move to Texas and secede. I hate how our country has been taken over by the multinational Luciferians/Zionists/Nazis/Satanists/etc. They are all part of the same thing working towards anti human anti freedom anti life agendas which we are all the target of.

We've been sold out.

JayDr3am
    Handi

wow lol

First 12