blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I think we can at least all agree Cam acted like a complete bitch not diving on that fumble.

No way in hell anyone can defend that.
    yea that pissed me off

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I think we can at least all agree Cam acted like a complete bitch not diving on that fumble.

Agree. Not sure what was going on in his mind.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 457

When asked why he didn't dive on it...his response "I don't know"

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Black hippy you have to be ignorant? Did you see that body language? Would he addressed the media like that if he won? It sucks I get that, but he needed to suck it up and act like a pro. Act as if he IS the MVP of the league. Hell, deion and Irving get it and called him out on that

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12952

Whatever. There are bigger things to worry about than how some 26 year old dude acts at a podium after he loses the biggest game of his life.

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    yea that pissed me off
    Phil Simms ripped him for it

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice comment from one of the dirtiest players of all time. Unreal like Bill Romanowski has some right to call out a guy. Whats next Terrell Owens condemning him?

GL im out.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

He was in shock & awe mode.

Denver de made him look 3rd string at best........

Beat his ass up and down both sides of the field.

Before ya go an say Carolina did the same to Peyton.......

i'll say no..Peyton was 3rd string at best the entire year...........

Best defense always wins, no matter what the opposing offense potency is.......

When a team goes 14 and 4 on strictly defense..

That team is gonna win the big dance.......

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2411

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Still too soon after the game

Hasnt even had time to reflect

Give him 24 hours to cool his jets
    Every other player/quarterback gives a post game interview after losing. Peyton did it twice in his career and didn't sit there and pout the whole time. He gets paid millions to be an ambassador to the game. If you spend the whole two weeks before the SB saying people are afraid of him cause he's an outspoken black man, you damn well better sit there and answer all the stupid questions after the game if you lose. Sure its easy to smile and dance after a win, show some backbone and be a man after the game. There's plenty of ways he could have spun it to be a positive experience. It's called being an adult. Sometimes you have to be humble.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney, BadNina, Jeffie, Plopowitz, and importmoon

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Not a black or white thing here people besides guy calling him a n word which is ridiculous...plain and simple guy was just mvp and on top of the world and just shit the bed in the biggest game of his life something he dreamed about since he was a kid man can't fault him for not wanting to talk when reporters are trying to get him to snap or cry come on guys he walked away before he had a melt down he needs to pull a lynch and hang out with snoop dogg for the night

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Let's be honest, it's dumb to have the losing team's athletes answer the media's dumb questions right after they lose a championship. We only tune in to see them be tortured or for a potential meltdown. We don't expect them to really provide substantial answers to these questions. Coaching staff is fair game.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Every other player/quarterback gives a post game interview after losing. Peyton did it twice in his career and didn't sit there and pout the whole time. He gets paid millions to be an ambassador to the game. If you spend the whole two weeks before the SB saying people are afraid of him cause he's an outspoken black man, you damn well better sit there and answer all the stupid questions after the game if you lose. Sure its easy to smile and dance after a win, show some backbone and be a man after the game. There's plenty of ways he could have spun it to be a positive experience. It's called being an adult. Sometimes you have to be humble.
    Yeah because individual differences within people simply dont exist...

Sorry we all cant be robots like you demand

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2404

whats so bad about a hoodie?
    what did you want him to do different?
    did you even watch the press conference
    if he danced and smiled after a loss you would be talking about how he doesnt care about the game
    How about act like you are in a prominent position in a multi billion dollar industry. Imagine a world where all leaders acted like a little bitc$ when things didn't go their way. Whole world would be laying around in its own s$t. How about discuss the game like a man and move on?? You trolling or what?

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2404

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Let's be honest, it's dumb to have the losing team's athletes answer the media's dumb questions right after they lose a championship. We only tune in to see them be tortured or for a potential meltdown. We don't expect them to really provide substantial answers to these questions. Coaching staff is fair game.
    Cause athletes live in this little world where they are children forever. Man, I couldn't imagine giving a grundle hair about this GAME if I didn't have $$$ on it.

Cam Newton sitting up there about to cry..... hilarious.

And, people sticking up for him like it's so hard to lose a game...whhhhaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

what if he fractured his hand?

Cam newton> all you haters

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    what if he fractured his hand?

Cam newton> all you haters
    Pretty sure a fracture would have been healed before his next game *insert eye roll here*

I knew he had caved when on the busted play with Ginn running for his life in the backfield, Cam started like he was going to go throw a block and help clear a path for his teammate but he pulled up, stopped and watched. Maybe I am too much of an NCAA football fan but Jake Coker throws a block 10 outta 10 times.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14978

"He didn't want it," cornerback Aquib Talib said.

"That's the way he is," Danny Trevathan added. "Playing for himself."
    http://www.businessinsider.com/denve...want-it-2016-2

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

hats ok
    hoodies dangerous
    Hoodie = lazy, I don't care. It's the equivalent of sweat pants. It's sloppy, not dangerous. Wearing the hoodie up is trying to hide. It means, don't look at me. He was far from confident. He was shook. After shit talking and flashing that fake ass smile and dabbing and dancing all season, he can't handle a loss with class. Win or lose, you show class. He had no problem grinning when he was winning. Zero chance Peyton, Brady, Brees, Wilson show up to a post Super Bowl losing presser with a hoodie pulled up over his ears.

As opie mentioned, he didn't even try to dive on that fumble. He was rolling on the ground bitching after the Broncos scored the dagger TD. He was whining after he got hit in the end zone (legally). He showed zero class and more importantly zero heart during and after the biggest game of his career. He showed us all his true self. Nobody sees a scary, confident black man. They see a whiny child who dances in your face when he wins and cries and acts like a bitch when he loses. Every neighborhood had that kid.
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave El Nino 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Can any unbiased posters tell me how his interview went? Not watching and genuinely interested
    Someone prob already answered this, but I agree with all the posters. He showed zero class in defeat. Didn't really answer any questions. One word answers. He smiles, dabs and rubs it into his opponents faces when things are going his way. But... His true colors did come out after defeat. He has no problem having fun and rubbing it in when he's winning but decided to cry about it when he loses. He's a fraud. Always has been and always will be. He's only "cool" when he wins.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3244

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Black hippy you have to be ignorant? Did you see that body language? Would he addressed the media like that if he won? It sucks I get that, but he needed to suck it up and act like a pro. Act as if he IS the MVP of the league. Hell, deion and Irving get it and called him out on that

Good for them,I thought they were going to make excuses for him.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19128

whats so bad about a hoodie?
    what did you want him to do different?
    did you even watch the press conference
    if he danced and smiled after a loss you would be talking about how he doesnt care about the game
    100% agreed
    What the he'll do you want from him!!!!
    He's forced to do a a&a that he doesn't want.
    He's being treated unfair.

You are not supposed to act tickled after a loss, or else they criticize you for it

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Black qbs only win if team have good defense

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Can any unbiased posters tell me how his interview went? Not watching and genuinely interested
    I think the guy was just in the biggest game of his life and the constant crap questions messed with him a little. They mentioned the fumble, and asked how disappointed, asked him about the defense of Broncos, I think he did pretty good for losing in that spot. Payton didn't shake hands with Drew when they lost to the saints in 09' ... So, Did Cam shake Payton's hand, yes or no? ..

not to you flip side on last part, just sayin

Viperpiper
    Viperpiper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Black qbs only win if team have good defense
    Yes carolinas D sucks... Are u special needs

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I'm so happy the Broncos D humble him, because it's a teaching lesson for these millennial NFL players. It's good to have fun but showing respect and humility supersedes everything. I notice that no white media people on radio or TV dare criticized Newton antics and saying they are okay with it as long as he didn't to it to the opponent faces. These white radio people like Mike and Mike, Danny Kanell, SVP, didn't criticize Newton because people would label them as a racist.

I think Newton will learn from this experience and he will get at least one ring, probably next year.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Even grandpa was disappointed in Cam...

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

looked staged gigante

#CrisisGrandpa

#CrisisLCD

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Yeah, it probably was, but I still laughed.

I'm easy.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I'm so happy the Broncos D humble him, because it's a teaching lesson for these millennial NFL players. It's good to have fun but showing respect and humility supersedes everything. I notice that no white media people on radio or TV dare criticized Newton antics and saying they are okay with it as long as he didn't to it to the opponent faces. These white radio people like Mike and Mike, Danny Kanell, SVP, didn't criticize Newton because people would label them as a racist.

I think Newton will learn from this experience and he will get at least one ring, probably next year.
    ESPN is full of liberal race baiting trash like Stephen A Smith and the rest of the hood rats they have on that network that make excuses for or promote terrible black behavior.

At some point, there will be a conservative sports station (I don't know if its Fox Sports or not) that will come out and just be no nonsense truth when it comes to calling out athletes for the stupid hood rat shit they do.

I think the only time time we ever saw that was most everyone condemned the Bengals players for acting like nigggaaaas. But very little else. Hell, Stephen A Smiths said it was possible Ray Rice's girlfriend deserved to be knocked out and dragged out of an elevator.

These blacks will defend any of their "bruthas" no matter how they act. Just liike all of them will vote for Obama. 73% of this backwards race is born without a Dad in the home, and 5% of them commit > 50% of the violent crime in this country.

I watched Jim McMahon when he was on the Bears took a ton of crap for acting cocky from the media. But the media wont touch Cam because the libs control it. That sheeit will end when Obama is gone. Taking back this country in about 8 months.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Johnnythunder

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Russell Wilson after losing Super Bowl 49

Peyton Manning after losing Super Bowl 48

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: existential

First 123456 Last