d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Trump says self-funding "not worth it" and blames voters for not giving him "cedit"

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago I don't believe I have been given any credit by the voters for self-funding my campaign, the only one. I will keep doing, but not worth it!
    3,420 retweets 11,515 likes

If it's not worth it, why would he keep doing it? Sounds like dumb, bad business.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

sounds like he's on tilt

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Right on queue with the excuses for imminent bailout of the race...

Total egomaniac...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Typical reaction for someone not used to having things not go their way.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

He not only lost, he got pounded. They said he tore his room apart

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Somebody is slowly starting to run out of money.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Somebody is slowly starting to run out of money.
    From what ive read he's put less than 2M into his campaign already and around half of that was spent on those retarded slogan hats of his...

Guy has ZERO idea about how politics works and last night proved that....

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Who said that?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Big fukkin baby, he is.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lets make America great again boys!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Money wins elections

Proven at all levels

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Money wins elections

Proven at all levels
    Then Trump should win. He said he has unlimited funds. Plus, despite his claims to the contrary, he IS taking donations also. If money wins elections, then he ought to be the runaway winner.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Money wins elections

Proven at all levels
    Jeb Bush disagrees. Money helps. But it doesn't win if the candidate sucks or has a name (Bush) that people don't want.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I wish they would all quit spending so much money. So many better things the billions of dollars could go to.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    From what ive read he's put less than 2M into his campaign already and around half of that was spent on those retarded slogan hats of his...

Guy has ZERO idea about how politics works and last night proved that.
    lol love this moron's comedy routine, very entertaining coochy

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I do give him credit for not spending near the money some of the other candidates have. Not enough credit to vote for him but credit nonetheless.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

seems like he's losing interest in the whole deal. just a publicity tour for him for future endeavors. he will slide into a 3rd place position and fade out of the picture soon.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    seems like he's losing interest in the whole deal. just a publicity tour for him for future endeavors. he will slide into a 3rd place position and fade out of the picture soon.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Guy has ZERO idea about how politics works and last night proved that....
    [IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/12508732_566362293522250_346178346918927 1191_n.jpg?oh=dea655b76ddef03a6e0ec33877 b3e336&oe=572C776C[/IMG]

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Laugh but I think he's right. The whole thing was basically a publicity stunt. How much of his own dough has he actually spent? I bet at the end of the day, after considering donations, he will spend less than $20 million of his own money. He will make that back in months following his loss through new ventures spurred by the extra publicity. He'll get a huge new TV show for sure. He will make money on it. I guess you could call the whole thing savvy business.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Laugh but I think he's right. The whole thing was basically a publicity stunt. How much of his own dough has he actually spent? I bet at the end of the day, after considering donations, he will spend less than $20 million of his own money. He will make that back in months following his loss through new ventures spurred by the extra publicity. He'll get a huge new TV show for sure. He will make money on it. I guess you could call the whole thing savvy business.
    I lost track as to how many predictions you've made to this point and no doubt you'll continue. Chances are, if enough time goes by, you'll eventually hit one.

You should be applauding a guy that is refusing the big checks but instead you attempt to mock him for it. The establishment just loves guys like you.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Who is they? Until you realize who they are, you will never find the truth about why they mindfukk you and how easy it is.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I lost track as to how many predictions you've made to this point and no doubt you'll continue. Chances are, if enough time goes by, you'll eventually hit one.

You should be applauding a guy that is refusing the big checks but instead you attempt to mock him for it. The establishment just loves guys like you.
    I favor public funding and perhaps a spending cap. No, I don't like self-funding. Self-funding means we gets billionaires and/or celebrities, or in the case of Trump -- both.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Anyone who laughs at this like it isn't 100% accurate is clueless as it pertains to this situation. Everyone kept saying he wasn't serious about running but he kept proving them wrong, then at the 11th hour he has a decent lead in Iowa and he skips the debate. He wasn't pulling a Reagan, he was pulling a Homer Simpson. Just starting his intentional slide back into reality where he doesn't have to serve public office for four meaningless years and take shame from liberal (and apparently the one semi-conservative outlet) media all day.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 71
Size:  312.3 KB

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Anyone who laughs at this like it isn't 100% accurate is clueless as it pertains to this situation. Everyone kept saying he wasn't serious about running but he kept proving them wrong, then at the 11th hour he has a decent lead in Iowa and he skips the debate. He wasn't pulling a Reagan, he was pulling a Homer Simpson. Just starting his intentional slide back into reality where he doesn't have to serve public office for four meaningless years and take shame from liberal (and apparently the one semi-conservative outlet) media all day.
    I suspect if he wins the presidency you'll still be saying the same thing.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

if you could read trumps mind you would see him thinking to himself how did i get myself into this. i don't want to be the leader of the free world. i don't want to be responsible for starting and ending conflicts here and abroad. i don't want to be responsible for economic, social, and health care issues. this is too much work and responsibility. i just want to continue to build my empire and recycle trophy wives. i am 69 years old. this would be my last hurrah. i don't have the gonads to stand up to putin or those muslims who are multiplying faster than rats. i've got to figure out a way to slide into 3rd place so i can get out of this charade.

DwightShrute

if you could read trumps mind you would see him thinking to himself how did i get myself into this. i don't want to be the leader of the free world. i don't want to be responsible for starting and ending conflicts here and abroad. i don't want to be responsible for economic, social, and health care issues. this is too much work and responsibility. i just want to continue to build my empire and recycle trophy wives. i am 69 years old. this would be my last hurrah. i don't have the gonads to stand up to putin or those muslims who are multiplying faster than rats. i've got to figure out a way to slide into 3rd place so i can get out of this charade.
    and you can?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

That literally makes no sense. He wants to win, not slide to 3rd place and drop out of the race. What kind of business does he actually improve by running for president? Explain that to me.

To me if anything he has isolated himself and is basically all in here.

A guy that loses, ruffles feathers, upsets both parties is now supposed to use that as some sort of business platform ultimate goal???

He wants to win, he is doing it without assistance of big money or guidance from anyone. 2nd place in Iowa while disappointing... is a victory for the rookie.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

I suspect if he wins the presidency you'll still be saying the same thing.

I'm a conservative, Trump has once chance of winning the general election and one chance only. Hillary gets indicted (should have already happened but won't) and Bernie is Democratic nominee. Trump beats Bernie, that's it.

But I don't see a way Trump gets the nomination. I think he'd be an intriguing VP pick, but I don't see him accepting nor either of Cruz or Rubio picking him.

DwightShrute

I'm a conservative, Trump has once chance of winning the general election and one chance only. Hillary gets indicted (should have already happened but won't) and Bernie is Democratic nominee. Trump beats Bernie, that's it.

But I don't see a way Trump gets the nomination. I think he'd be an intriguing VP pick, but I don't see him accepting nor either of Cruz or Rubio picking him.
    no chance Trump accepts a VP position. He a boss not a VP. I said it many times, I doubt Americans are smart enough to elect Trump. There are millions of media created zombies out there who will keep voting for the same scumbags that have the country 19 trillion in debt. If I am wrong and he is the GOP nominee, Trump would destroy Hillary I believe.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trump would slaughter Hillary, emails or not.

Trump doesn't get the nod then good luck getting enough votes to back the typical good looking rehearsed speech guy.

I'm sure they assume that they will gather support for him with all this rhetoric on expanding the conservative base Megan on his nuts etc but the reality is some of us are obviously not happy with what the country club has been recycling up there on the national stage.

You just can't ignore the voters that are leaning more towards center and just expect the conservative base to get their man elected simply because the 'establishment' has made a decision.

ACoochy

no chance Trump accepts a VP position. He a boss not a VP. I said it many times, I doubt Americans are smart enough to elect Trump. There are millions of media created zombies out there who will keep voting for the same scumbags that have the country 19 trillion in debt. If I am wrong and he is the GOP nominee, Trump would destroy Hillary I believe.
    You cant be as stoopid as you are.

You just cant be.

This level of stoopid isnt supposed to exist...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes and Trump is a media-created celebrity. The notion of electing a president who actually has political or military experience is hardly a media-driven notion. Just the opposite. The notion of electing a president without any political or high-ranking military experience (like Trump) is media driven. Would have never been possible before today's media and celebrity driven society. How do I know? Because it's never happened. Trump would be the first President ever without any political, government or high-ranking military experience. Now, you may say "good." Fine. But don't act like his loss would be media-driven when it's just the opposite. Before today's media-driven society, his candidacy would never even have been plausible. Modern media-driven society is the reason that a celebrity without any experience could be elected, whether it's this year or some time in the future. We can disagree on whether such a thing is positive or not. I say not.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Obama got a 2nd term, Bernie Sanders is popular, Hillary is going to be Democratic nominee and has accomplished nothing, I think it's well established this country as a general populous not very intelligent. The left in this country wants us to be European. American Exceptionalism is dead. This country is nothing as it was founded to be today.

The unfortunate reality is that the answer to almost all of our problems, I personally believe, is in the middle. Libertarians are right on foreign policy. The middle east isn't our fight, it should have never have been relevant to us in the first place because these lunatic Liberals shouldn't have been allowed to stop us from developing our own natural resources. We have more oil than the middle east, combined. The Democrats are spot on for social issues. Gay marriage, go for it, just don't ask me to marry you and don't flaunt it in my face, trust me, when you get your wish and you get married you may be wishing you never did anyway!! Prostitution? Yup. Drugs? Yup. Gambling? Yup, tax it and pay back part of this $19T+. Republicans have the money down. Cut taxes, corporations create jobs, not government. Etc.

However, that Utopia will never exist with the money that controls these elections. Jeb Bush has spent over $100M and got 2% of the Iowa caucus vote. Wow. Election spending for 2016 Presidential Election will easily top $2B I bet. Ironic that the people run for President condemning big business while competing in an election that is entirely big business.

Then again, I'm not so sure removing all the money is a great idea either...then the media will control even more than they do now. The money just allows these people to get their views out in their own ads, commercials and air time...circumventing the filter of the biased media. It's the gift and the curse. Welcome to America.
    Points Awarded:

existential gave infamousbacardi 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Obama got a 2nd term, Bernie Sanders is popular, Hillary is going to be Democratic nominee and has accomplished nothing, I think it's well established this country as a general populous not very intelligent. The left in this country wants us to be European. American Exceptionalism is dead. This country is nothing as it was founded to be today.

The unfortunate reality is that the answer to almost all of our problems, I personally believe, is in the middle. Libertarians are right on foreign policy. The middle east isn't our fight, it should have never have been relevant to us in the first place because these lunatic Liberals shouldn't have been allowed to stop us from developing our own natural resources. We have more oil than the middle east, combined. The Democrats are spot on for social issues. Gay marriage, go for it, just don't ask me to marry you and don't flaunt it in my face, trust me, when you get your wish and you get married you may be wishing you never did anyway!! Prostitution? Yup. Drugs? Yup. Gambling? Yup, tax it and pay back part of this $19T+. Republicans have the money down. Cut taxes, corporations create jobs, not government. Etc.

However, that Utopia will never exist with the money that controls these elections. Jeb Bush has spent over $100M and got 2% of the Iowa caucus vote. Wow. Election spending for 2016 Presidential Election will easily top $2B I bet. Ironic that the people run for President condemning big business while competing in an election that is entirely big business.

Then again, I'm not so sure removing all the money is a great idea either...then the media will control even more than they do now. The money just allows these people to get their views out in their own ads, commercials and air time...circumventing the filter of the biased media. It's the gift and the curse. Welcome to America.
    fukking awesome post. Spot on for the most part. I have been saying that for a long time.

12 Last