steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books this Books that

All you clowns commenting on the books are a bunch of muppets. Don't worry about the fukkin books, they'll be just fine. I don't think many of you realize how unbeatable 10% is. Lol, and you think they "really" need a side in an NFL game? Even if they do, how many people out there just bet one football game?
    Last edited by shari91; 01-24-16 at 06:17 AM.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

- No book out there "really" needs a side to win, save a few tiny scammy books offshore.

- To get that 10% vig in your pocket, you have to have the sides balanced out perfectly. If you don't, then you would actually need a side more than another.

- "One" football game is often greater than the sum of all hockey and NCAAB bets combined, especially if it's a Vegas book. It's not going to cripple the business, but it will hurt/help the bottom line.

- Even more than that, those games can F over a lot of teasers, which I just found out Vegas takes a bath on (who knew?). Parlays, who cares? The books bank huge on parlays no matter what.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92, and El Nino

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by steady hustlin View Post
    All you clowns commenting on the books are a bunch of muppets. Don't worry about the fukkin books, they'll be just fine. I don't think many of you realize how unbeatable 10% is. Lol, and you think they "really" need a side in an NFL game? Even if they do, how many people out there just bet one football game?
    Of course it is unbeatable and once you realize that your finances will be much better