DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I suspect the emoji was meant to indicate sarcasm. I sure hope so.
    of you are referring to the avatar, then no. I thought they were called Minions?

I don't see the comparison to Reagan in the slightest. Comparing Trump to Reagan I see it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    of you are referring to the avatar, then no. I thought they were called Minions?

I don't see the comparison to Reagan in the slightest. Comparing Trump to Reagan I see it.
    That's almost worse. Reagan killed em with kindness and hope. Trump is all nasty and anger. Polar opposite. Reagan didn't clobber over the head those who criticized him.

DwightShrute

That's almost worse. Reagan killed em with kindness and hope. Trump is all nasty and anger. Polar opposite. Reagan didn't clobber over the head those who criticized him.
    Trump doesn't clobber anyone over the head when they criticize him. He can take it. He's a big boy. He's also relatable to so many people because he will fight back when unfairly attacked. That's a big difference in my books.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump doesn't clobber anyone over the head when they criticize him. He can take it. He's a big boy. He's also relatable to so many people because he will fight back when unfairly attacked. That's a big difference in my books.
    Are you kidding? You must not follow his twitter account. Or his speeches. Megyn Kelly didn't attack him. She asked him about what he said. "Who the hell wants to woo her" because she's average in every way"? Who talks like this to anyone, let alone a woman?

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump Jan 11 .@megynkelly recently said that she can’t be wooed by Trump. She is so average in every way, who the hell wants to woo her!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

US Presidential Election - Winner
    Tue 11/8 951 Hillary Clinton wins Election -145
    6:00AM 952 Field wins Presidential Election +105
    Tue 11/8 953 Donald Trump wins Election +410
    6:00AM 954 Field wins Presidential Election -620
    Tue 11/8 955 Marco Rubio wins Election +550
    6:00AM 956 Field wins Presidential Election -1050
    Tue 11/8 957 Bernie Sanders wins Election +650
    6:00AM 958 Field wins Presidential Election -1350
    Tue 11/8 959 Ted Cruz wins Election +1300
    6:00AM 960 Field wins Presidential Election -3000
    Tue 11/8 961 Jeb Bush wins Election +2000
    6:00AM 962 Field wins Presidential Election -6000
    Tue 11/8 963 Chris Christie wins Election +4000
    6:00AM 964 Field wins Presidential Election -16000

DwightShrute

Are you kidding? You must not follow his twitter account. Or his speeches. Megyn Kelly didn't attack him. She asked him about what he said. "Who the hell wants to woo her" because she's average in every way"? Who talks like this to anyone, let alone a woman?

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump Jan 11 .@megynkelly recently said that she can’t be wooed by Trump. She is so average in every way, who the hell wants to woo her!
    big deal. So she has to be treated differently because of her sex? This sexy bitch deliberately attacked Trump in the debate trying to make a name for herself. He handled himself very well considering he has never done a debate before. I can only image how difficult it can be. So Trump is a little crass. Big deal. As long as he can do a good job, I don't mind. He has toned it down quite a bit lately as well.

Listen, if you wanna disqualify every person running for the POTUS because of the things he said in the past, go ahead.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

If anyone edges out Donald Trump it will be Cruz or maybe Rubio for the Rep Nom..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

big deal. So she has to be treated differently because of her sex? This sexy bitch deliberately attacked Trump in the debate trying to make a name for herself. He handled himself very well considering he has never done a debate before. I can only image how difficult it can be. So Trump is a little crass. Big deal. As long as he can do a good job, I don't mind. He has toned it down quite a bit lately as well.

Listen, if you wanna disqualify every person running for the POTUS because of the things he said in the past, go ahead.

That tweet by Trump was 1 WEEK AGO. He hasn't toned it down and he can't let it go. He should treat everyone better, but yes, there are things men should not say to women. I don't think it's sexist to say that.

Can you imagine saying that publicly to or about a female co-worker? You would probably get fired.

DwightShrute

That tweet by Trump was 1 WEEK AGO. He hasn't toned it down and he can't let it go. He should treat everyone better, but yes, there are things men should not say to women. I don't think it's sexist to say that.

Can you imagine saying that publicly to or about a female co-worker? You would probably get fired.
    You mean " recently said that she can’t be wooed by Trump. She is so average in every way, who the hell wants to woo her!" ? what's wrong with that tweet? I thought you were joking. He hasn't forgotten what she did and continues to say about him on her show and he takes a jab at her once in awhile. Much to do about nothing for me. You see it differently. You will never find a perfect candidate. Never.

Agree with you about there are certain things men shouldn't say to women. I was raised that way also. Ladies first always etc. But come on man. I bet you anything that she doesn't want to be treated any differently because she is a women.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You mean " recently said that she can’t be wooed by Trump. She is so average in every way, who the hell wants to woo her!" ? what's wrong with that tweet? I thought you were joking. He hasn't forgotten what she did and continues to say about him on her show and he takes a jab at her once in awhile. Much to do about nothing for me. You see it differently. You will never find a perfect candidate. Never.

Agree with you about there are certain things men shouldn't say to women. I was raised that way also. Ladies first always etc. But come on man. I bet you anything that she doesn't want to be treated any differently because she is a women.
    "Who the hell wants to woo her because she's average." Really? You would not respond to a woman like that. I know you wouldn't. Ad I yes, she seems tough, I'm sure she laughed it off. Mainly because she's obviously not average in any way. And he didn't even deny the underlying thing she said that he went to her to try to get her to support him. I'm sure did. Trump would know. He's constantly boasting about people who have asked him for donations.

The man has no filter, common sense or decency. I can't even get to hos policy positions (of which he barely has any) because I can't get past his junior high style. Which incidentally is higher than the language he uses. They've analyzed his speeches and he speaks at a third graders level. I realize that can work and speaks to a lot of people. But I still don't care for it. I'm educated and I like to listen to people who speak to educated people. Sue me.

DwightShrute

"Who the hell wants to woo her because she's average." Really? You would not respond to a woman like that. I know you wouldn't. Ad I yes, she seems tough, I'm sure she laughed it off. Mainly because she's obviously not average in any way. And he didn't even deny the underlying thing she said that he went to her to try to get her to support him. I'm sure did. Trump would know. He's constantly boasting about people who have asked him for donations.

The man has no filter, common sense or decency. I can't even get to hos policy positions (of which he barely has any) because I can't get past his junior high style. Which incidentally is higher than the language he uses. They've analyzed his speeches and he speaks at a third graders level. I realize that can work and speaks to a lot of people. But I still don't care for it. I'm educated and I like to listen to people who speak to educated people. Sue me.
    Like you said, she;s tough and you're SURE she laughed it off. Yet, you seem upset about this.

I am educated also. I rather listen to a Trump speak, despite his imperfections, than an Obama teleprompter smooth talking snake oil salesman type. Real or fake.

I think you will vote for a second Trump term

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Like you said, she;s tough and you're SURE she laughed it off. Yet, you seem upset about this.

I am educated also. I rather listen to a Trump speak, despite his imperfections, than an Obama teleprompter smooth talking snake oil salesman type. Real or fake.

You educated??

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    You educated??
    and much more intelligent than you. I saw your video. I am much better looking also.

ACoochy

and much more intelligent than you. I saw your video. I am much better looking also.
    Coming from a clown too scared to post a pic

That's the forward thinking situational awareness of a educated person right there folks...

Whoever educated you should've been fired for incompetence Dwighter...

Your 5'6 320lb arse is about as sharp as a anvil...

DwightShrute

Coming from a clown too scared to post a pic

That's the forward thinking situational awareness of a educated person right there folks...

Whoever educated you should've been fired for incompetence Dwighter...

Your 5'6 320lb arse is about as sharp as a anvil...
    very clever kangaroo fukker. You aren't even close but feel free to pretend. I saw your video pal and I said then I don't care what you look like. Having said that, you definitely shouldn't be making fun of someone looks or intelligence.

BTW it's you're not your. Oh the irony when you question someone's education. One more ... it's an educated person not a educated. This is grade 6 stuff isn't it?

ACoochy

clever. You aren't even close but feel free to pretend. I saw the video pal, you definitely shouldn't be making fun of someone looks or intelligence.
    BTW it's you're not your. Oh the irony when you question someone's education. One more ... it's an educated person not a educated. This is grade 6 stuff isn't it?

Its called texting a post on the run dumbarse and last time i checked this wasnt a PhD grading (do you even know what a PhD is??)...

Also, using fingers to type on one of these tiny devices when your 6'3 and 240lb to begin with aint exactly easy though I'm sure your 5'6 midget arse has no problems as these phones made for guys your height...

Calling someone out for grammar on a degenerate forum....Real classy for someone too scared to post their pic

I admitted i was banged up on the vid, what of it? Taking a stab but still say id still be better looking than most here (even with homeless beard)..

5'6, 320 horseshoe slob who wants to be a grammar and spelling teacher on a degen forum

Cant make this shit up. Then again you are a Trump supporter so i suppose you have no bottom to hit to begin with...

DwightShrute

Its called texting a post on the run dumbarse and last time i checked this wasnt a PhD grading (do you even know what a PhD is??)...

Also, using fingers to type on one of these tiny devices when your 6'3 and 240lb to begin with aint exactly easy though I'm sure your 5'6 midget arse has no problems as these phones made for guys your height...

Calling someone out for grammar on a degenerate forum....Real classy for someone too scared to post their pic

I admitted i was banged up on the vid, what of it? Taking a stab but still say id still be better looking than most here (even with homeless beard)..

5'6, 320 horseshoe slob who wants to be a grammar and spelling teacher on a degen forum

Cant make this shit up. Then again you are a Trump supporter so i suppose you have no bottom to hit to begin with...
    I am taller than you. ya ugly penetrate you.

ACoochy

I am taller than you. ya ugly penetrate you.

Standing on a pedestal don't count you scared faceless fukk

DwightShrute

Standing on a pedestal don't count you scared faceless fukk
    from a few years ago I saw you when I was in OZ

you ugly wanker

ACoochy

from a few years ago I saw you when I was in OZ

you ugly wanker
    5'6 320lb pedestal standing grammar detective Trump supporter

Tells the forum he's taller than 6'3 but wont post a pic to prove it.

Cool story bro

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

It's not about what he said about her. It's about what it says about him. And it's not good.

It's not a matter of imperfections, he talks to the lowest common denominator.

I will not vote for Trump ever, rest assured.

DwightShrute

Cool story bro
    tells the forum I am 5'6 320lb pedestal standing but can't post a pic to prove it.

cool story bro

You should make another video so we can see your beautiful face again.

DwightShrute

It's not about what he said about her. It's about what it says about him. And it's not good.

It's not a matter of imperfections, he talks to the lowest common denominator.

I will not vote for Trump ever, rest assured.
    but won't you at least agree somewhat that people do attack Trump a lot. I mean, just because he's got bad hair, that's usually the first thing they do is make fun of it. Who cares? Millions of men have bad or no hair. So he either takes it or attacks back. Pussy or Sticks up for himself.

I think people are too sensitive. Trump is old school. I rather him call her a broad than listen you a slimdog like Obama speak down to people with his smug-arrogance-know-everything-attitude any day.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Cool story bro
    Dwight posted pictures of his walk about. He took pictures of his feet/ legs. I'm guessing 5' 8" 180.

ACoochy

tells the forum I am 5'6 320lb pedestal standing but can't post a pic to prove it.

cool story bro

You should make another video so we can see your beautiful face again.
    Til you prove otherwise you'll always be a 5'6 320lb midget Dwighter who's too much of a pussy to post a pic...

100% pussy morbidly obese midget grammar detective

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Dwight posted pictures of his walk about. He took pictures of his feet/ legs. I'm guessing 5' 8" 180.

King of the manlets captain average DwightShruter

DwightShrute

Til you prove otherwise you'll always be a 5'6 320lb midget Dwighter who's too much of a pussy to post a pic...

100% pussy morbidly obese midget grammar detective
    so you feel good about doing this? You just wanna keep doing it?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    6'4 not sure how much I weigh. 240?

ACoochy

If it helps derail a republican nomination thread then HELL YEAH!!!

5'8 180lb manlet

ACoochy

6'4 not sure how much I weigh. 240?
    Last edited by Ihidalgo; 05-18-16 at 01:11 PM.

DwightShrute

ACoochy

6'4 240

Claims to be educated when his only qualification is calling out guys on their grammar on a degen gambling forum...

5'8 180 capt avg check in

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Hows that shit sandwich tasting

Is it really worth it to defend a guy who hasn't won dik yet. Dude your to far gone on this Trump shit. Also Megan Kelly is lovely, even if her views suck. Trump just has a stick up his ass. Or his dik is broke.

Name:  download (4).jpg
Views: 25
Size:  7.7 KB

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Hows that shit sandwich tasting
    I don't get it.

DwightShrute

6'4 240

Claims to be educated when his only qualification is calling out guys on their grammar on a degen gambling forum...

5'8 180 capt avg check in

First 123 Last