1. #1
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Donald trumps new theme song. Are you fukkin serious??

    And its not even April 1st

    http://theslot.jezebel.com/this-dona...hin-1753009207



    Tell me that doesn't read out of a North Korea playbook??

    You know that nightmare you keep having with the three little girls in American flag dresses who sing songs about what great president Donald Trump would be, tonelessly shouting lyrics like Apologies for freedom? I can’t handle this! and Enemies of freedom, face the music! Come on, boys! Take ‘em down!

    Bad news, pal. Your nightmare is real and taking place—just as you suspected—at a Trump rally in Pensacola, Florida.

    Hhhmmm, it’s like deep down in your subconscious, you always knew that the only thing that would destroy your love of freedom was a nightmare collection of human cartoons named the Freedom Girls. Ironic.

    Anyway, welcome to hell!

    The supreme leader Kin Jong Un would be proud

  2. #2
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Look at those rednecks in the crowd bobbing their indoctrinated heads of the offbeat tempo of "The Freedom Kids"

    How could this clown EVER be odds on favourite to win the GOP nomination
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken, and teaserpleaser

  3. #3
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    A sample lyric:

    “Cowardiiiiiiiice

    Are you serious?

    Apologies for freedom.

    I can’t handle this.

    When freedom rings

    Answer the call!

    On your feet

    stand up tall!”

  4. #4
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    This from the guy who dodged the draft

    Im actually starting to become scared of this guy and what he could potentially be capable of if he ever sees the inside of the white house

  5. #5
    GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-10
    Posts: 1,302
    Betpoints: 3169

    Coochy calm down guey

    This clown isn't getting elected

    Rational people that typically lean right are already fed up with this guy's act

    I typically lean Rebuplican and would vote for Obama over this doofus

  6. #6
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    Coochy calm down guey

    This clown isn't getting elected

    Rational people that typically lean right are already fed up with this guy's act

    I typically lean Rebuplican and would vote for Obama over this doofus
    Bluer I hope so guy...

    Why's he almost seemingly going out of his way to make America look bad to the rest of the world??

    Bluer i'll start laughing again when he officially withdrawals from the presidential race...

    Bluer good guy

  7. #7
    Team Ramrod
    Team Ramrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-09
    Posts: 949
    Betpoints: 13

    Shěttěest presidential election of all time.

  8. #8
    Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-09
    Posts: 4,277
    Betpoints: 1940

    haha wow, that was very uncomfortable to watch.

  9. #9
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 39,775
    Betpoints: 21617

    We've already got a penetrating national anthem and a god bless america. Who told this clown that we need a different penetrating song? if he doesn't like those he can get the penetrate out.

  10. #10
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 82,189
    Betpoints: 410

    That was so bad. Did he pay someone for this crap?

  11. #11
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,564
    Betpoints: 1547

    If he trims his eyebrows hes a cinch for the presidency.

  12. #12
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,915
    Betpoints: 6713

    acoochy I ran into 2 older people in dennys. The guy was a retired railroad worker and was gushing how trump was going to make things right. I asked him what he really knew about him? Did he know that the new jobs he brought to scottland was given to polish workers for less money? That he sued for eminant domain on people to new jersey. Also that he is trying on a 70 year old woman in scottland. That he is one of the biggest abusers for hiring illegals? That he filed bankruptcy 4 times on his companies. That he made money on the new jersey casinos by walking away while the employees lost everything. I told him that kasich was a better choice if you were going to vote for republican. He told me to go screw myself. trump was going to show them.

  13. #13
    CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-10
    Posts: 21,951
    Betpoints: 584

    Trump has ZERO chance.

  14. #14
    GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 9,294
    Betpoints: 1726

    Diverse crowd.

  15. #15
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 30,021
    Betpoints: 3780

    umm, nobody recognizes the song ?
    American classic "Over There" George M. Cohan.
    cute dance version with lyrics about freedom
    it's not a "theme song" it's just a performance.
    only libtards hate it.
    Last edited by Snowball; 01-14-16 at 05:02 PM.

  16. #16
    THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-08
    Posts: 7,237
    Betpoints: 5218

    ACoochy what is your obsession with Trump?

  17. #17
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 97,227
    Betpoints: 8583

    president Trump. Get used to it people. There is no stopping him now.

  18. #18
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 82,189
    Betpoints: 410

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    president Trump. Get used to it people. There is no stopping him now.
    Just like Mitt Romney and John McCain he will lose and those guys had a clue about politics. Trump is like a used car salesman. He will tell you everything you want to hear.

  19. #19
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,178
    Betpoints: 11769

    Ted Kennedy loving it in the front row!!

  20. #20
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,564
    Betpoints: 1547

    I actually think Trump will change the name of the office once he's in. Won't be president, it will be Emperor or King!

  21. #21
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 39,172
    Betpoints: 10576

    More oxygen sucked out of the air.

  22. #22
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 97,227
    Betpoints: 8583

    Breaking news: Trump replaces the toilet paper the wrong way.

    Also breaking but yet unconfirmed: Trump drank directly from the juice container while several clean glasses were available.


  23. #23
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 30,021
    Betpoints: 3780

    jealousy

  24. #24
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 28,917
    Betpoints: 532

    Coochy can we get a video of you singing this song


  25. #25
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Quote Originally Posted by Team Ramrod View Post
    Shěttěest presidential election of all time.
    Sadly looking that way Rammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    haha wow, that was very uncomfortable to watch.
    Chillingly so Nazzer. About as uncomforting as knowing the guy wants to bang his daughter...

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    We've already got a penetrating national anthem and a god bless america. Who told this clown that we need a different penetrating song? if he doesn't like those he can get the penetrate out.
    Betsman gets it

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    That was so bad. Did he pay someone for this crap?
    Think he may have had references from Kim Jong UN's speechwriter for this one...

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    If he trims his eyebrows hes a cinch for the presidency.


    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    acoochy I ran into 2 older people in dennys. The guy was a retired railroad worker and was gushing how trump was going to make things right. I asked him what he really knew about him? Did he know that the new jobs he brought to scottland was given to polish workers for less money? That he sued for eminant domain on people to new jersey. Also that he is trying on a 70 year old woman in scottland. That he is one of the biggest abusers for hiring illegals? That he filed bankruptcy 4 times on his companies. That he made money on the new jersey casinos by walking away while the employees lost everything. I told him that kasich was a better choice if you were going to vote for republican. He told me to go screw myself. trump was going to show them.
    Funny you say that chicoman...

    Almost every over 60 I've run into likes this guy. Then I tell them that he openly wants to bang his daughter as a start and you can see in their dried up prunes for a mind trying to justify incest without saying anything.

    Next time try that and watch them squirm. Its quite funny as it hits at their core values as a person.

    Most older people simply do not have the ability to reason on more than one level. Is sad to see..

    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Trump has ZERO chance.


    Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Diverse crowd.

    Couldn't have said it better Gummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    umm, nobody recognizes the song ?
    American classic "Over There" George M. Cohan.
    cute dance version with lyrics about freedom
    it's not a "theme song" it's just a performance.
    only libtards hate it.
    Under what context did he write that song Baller?

    Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    ACoochy what is your obsession with Trump?
    Locker look up the meaning of geopolitical politics then get back to me

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    president Trump. Get used to it people. There is no stopping him now.
    Been waiting for SBR's resident coward to chime in here.

    Dwighter did you watch your wannabe Supreme Leader's new song??

    If so how did that not make your skin crawl?

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Just like Mitt Romney and John McCain he will lose and those guys had a clue about politics. Trump is like a used car salesman. He will tell you everything you want to hear.
    He's a better liar than all of them though.

    How else would he have gotten this far?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Ted Kennedy loving it in the front row!!
    Post retirement age. Makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I actually think Trump will change the name of the office once he's in. Won't be president, it will be Emperor or King!
    Indeed, any of those smitcher as well as dictator or supreme leader

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    More oxygen sucked out of the air.
    I hear ya but people need to know this kind of stuff. Knowledge is power bro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Coochy can we get a video of you singing this song


    Only if I get to play Russian roulette after im done...

    Cheers for the responses guys. You take time out to post then least I can do is take time out to reply

  26. #26
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 97,227
    Betpoints: 8583

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post


    Been waiting for SBR's resident coward to chime in here.

    Dwighter did you watch your wannabe Supreme Leader's new song??

  27. #27
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,328
    Betpoints: 16097

    Australian politics must be boring

  28. #28
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    ^^
    Show us a pic Dwighty...

    Oh that's right. 5'6 320lbs

    Fukkin hamburger...

  29. #29
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 97,227
    Betpoints: 8583

    Points Awarded:

    ACoochy gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  30. #30
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Australian politics must be boring
    Yeah it is.

    Our PM all about positivity and how there's never been a more exciting time to be an Aussie...

    Sucks

  31. #31
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,429
    Betpoints: 1012

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Australian politics must be boring
    Bingo.

    Cannot wait to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

    TRUMP 2016

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  32. #32
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Look at the claws on that fukker...

    They'd hurt as much as having to listen to another one of Donald's speeches...

  33. #33
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Bingo.

    Cannot wait to MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN!!

    TRUMP 1816
    Totally agree pal...

  34. #34
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 21,480
    Betpoints: 233

    If you play that song backwards, you get some insight as to how he's going to stop Isis.

    I liked it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy, and DwightShrute

  35. #35
    Rod Tidwell
    Rod Tidwell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-11
    Posts: 196
    Betpoints: 43

    I'm exactly where this guy is at...I lean right but this guy scares me.

Top