teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol letting the fact your upset affect you.

I added the morning part you moron but I do appreciate you making yourself look like a clown again.
    You're or your? Lol... You added more than that and why would I be upset I'm having fun

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You're or your? Lol... You added more than that and why would I be upset I'm having fun
    lol^ no you're not upset...

and if looking like a moron is fun for you then that makes things more clear.

Education teaser, don't wait to long or it will be to late.

teaserpleaser

You edited again...but you aren't emotional right?

brooks85

You edited again...but you aren't emotional right?

^ meltdown beginning

teaserpleaser

A 3rd time with the emotional editing ... Brooks I feel like I'm bullying you. Being 100% honest. I feel bad.

brooks85

A 3rd time with the emotional editing ... Brooks I feel like I'm bullying you. Being 100% honest. I feel bad.

lol "emotional editing"

I enjoy watching a moron's brain work. The shit it spits out when its panicked is comedy. Keep it up teaser you're doing great.

teaserpleaser

lol "emotional editing"

I enjoy watching a moron's brain work. The shit it spits out when its panicked is comedy. Keep it up teaser you're doing great.
    Am I lying? Yes or no? You didn't just post then go back and edit 3 posts? I'm not calling you names I'm not insulting your intelligence. Who looks upset here. I'm crushing you without those things I'm not mad. I do feel bad bullying you just being honest.

teaserpleaser

Emotional editing... So mad that you have to keep adding on... What else could it be? 3 times like that?

brooks85

Am I lying? Yes or no? You didn't just post then go back and edit 3 posts? I'm not calling you names I'm not insulting your intelligence. Who looks upset here. I'm crushing you without those things I'm not mad. I do feel bad bullying you just being honest.
    ?

trying reading it again...

Of course you're not lying. It is what you actually believe; "emotional editing". That is why I just said I enjoy watching a moron's brain work. Try to keep up.

but more importantly please try to top "emotional editing" lol

teaserpleaser

So you dance around the yes or no question... I see. Brooks you aren't upset? back with the insults. It's pretty clear you aren't upset

teaserpleaser

Lol what would you call that editing? I've seen you post a lot on here I don't remember ever seeing you do that before. 3x (I'll post like you and throw in a lol or a idiot or some insult to seem like I'm firing back, when in reality I've really said nothing of substance)

brooks85

So you dance around the yes or no question... I see. Brooks you aren't upset? back with the insults. It's pretty clear you aren't upset

you really struggle with focusing huh?

?

trying reading it again...

Of course you're not lying. It is what you actually believe; "emotional editing". That is why I just said I enjoy watching a moron's brain work. Try to keep up.

but more importantly please try to top "emotional editing" lol

Pretty apparent by you being all over the place with the nonsense you reach for; trailer parks, passports and emotional editing lol...

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16170

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Learn from history when it comes to this kind of thing is all im saying...

If this ball of hatred and social division masquerading as a politician gets in id max bet ww3 to begin within 2 years after the election...
    Concerning the WWIII reference if you were on your toes you'd be talking about the neo-con faction of
    the party Rubio heads the list. DT & Rand Paul would be the last of the group interested in that type of
    indulgence. Listen to their stances more carefully.

First ... 78910