ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    can someone translate this for me, google translator said its too stupid to be translated
    This translate into you don't have what it takes to be a friend. You are to selfish and worthless to your own families. It is impossible to be a friend with jew like qualities. The italians will pimp their moms. Comprenda

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    This translate into you don't have what it takes to be a friend. You are to selfish and worthless to your own families. It is impossible to be a friend with jew like qualities. The italians will pimp their moms. Comprenda
    too*

Nice try though son.

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Can someone help Zin learn how to spell? His mental retardation is severe, can't even form a complete sentence.
    when all else fails go to the word police weak fock

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

what are you saying?? dude honestly just stop posting you are making yourself out to be very stupid

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I'm not saying last night was fixed or not. I just watched the first half. A question for the nay sayers that pro sports are NOT fixed. Have people been convicted of tampering and manipulating the games in the past???? YES is the answer. Every game can't be fixed. BUT-last nights MNF game was for most a make up your losses bet. Not many cappers could have picked that mess of a week and been positive. The people in CONTROL of the multi-million dollar industry of betting wasn't going to give you your money back on a gimme pick. It was officiated tight in the first half. Seen alot flags thrown early in downs to control the score. I went to bed knowing I made the right move and took my losses. It was a perfect time to twist a game. Keep thinking your not an idiot for betting on a fixed game. You people are just to perfect to think you are being had. You are just stupid MFers, that all the realist in this world can't stand. Your weak and stupid. Shut your PIE hole fock focks!
    Had guys i played with make it to the NFL and whenever we got together the topic would come up and the 4 or so i was comfortable enough to talk with about games and fixing always said if games were fixed it more-than-likely was not with players, they went on to say that maybe an individual would, but no proof or suspicion this occurred while they played.
    Now, when talking about refs throttling game and controlling it, yes they ALL AGREED this was something spoke about in small circles in private.
    Cincy game had refs all over Cincy, first play with that infamous "Holding" i really just can't even watch NFL anymore, either refs think those stadiums and especially the little kids fill up them seats to watch them or the refs are just under orders, i don't know and can not prove anything beyond an assumption, but i'll agree for most part with what your saying.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Try and keep up son. You, the one on here who is attempting, and failing stupendously, to insult the intelligence of the forum can't spell. If the irony of that fact is lost on you I'll start billing you to help keep whatever retardation is affecting your brain in check. Understood?

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    too*

Nice try though son.
    i'm not much for word police but i think "to" is correct in that sentence. "too" is inclusive and sorry if its not take points off my final grade i am a successful "PRO" poker player that has hustled you so called gamblers for years
    '

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Had guys i played with make it to the NFL and whenever we got together the topic would come up and the 4 or so i was comfortable enough to talk with about games and fixing always said if games were fixed it more-than-likely was not with players, they went on to say that maybe an individual would, but no proof or suspicion this occurred while they played.
    Now, when talking about refs throttling game and controlling it, yes they ALL AGREED this was something spoke about in small circles in private.
    Cincy game had refs all over Cincy, first play with that infamous "Holding" i really just can't even watch NFL anymore, either refs think those stadiums and especially the little kids fill up them seats to watch them or the refs are just under orders, i don't know and can not prove anything beyond an assumption, but i'll agree for most part with what your saying.
    Thank-you for your input.

ZINISTER

Hippo any questions about the english lesson are did you realize you are the dumb fock?

ZINISTER

Hippo any questions about the english lesson are did you realize you are the dumb fock?
    too? or to in that sentence? i don't hear you....must be under water being a hippo and all

ZINISTER

keep low th eword police are in the house. and they don't even know how to speel either. kinds like real police they are terrible at what they do

ZINISTER

Hhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiipppppppooooooooooooo come up for air. lol this site is full of idiots know wonder you get on here for help with your picks you know nothing it has too be given to ya or is it too ya huh hippo is it to or too?lol

ZINISTER

And once again the one with the most fire power wins over the weak and ill informed. Thought i was going to get kicked out of school for my bad grammer. Nice job out there guys or is it their? Anyway good work, way to stand up for what you have been told is the correct way. Not forming your own opinions. Just accepting others as your own. Way to be the new era individual. Be yourself, just do it the way everybody else is and you won't be an outcast.
    Be back on to make surethis thead stays on the right path

ZINISTER

the ones calling me stupid and pointing out the word "to" this is all the proof i need to who is the dumb fock

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Dude get a fukking clue. Let me break it down for you.

1. NFL is a Billion Dollar industry because of gambling. No one would watch the sh#$ if you couldn't gamble on it. It's also a billion dollar industry because they need THE FIX every so often. Especially in games like last night. Look at Cincy's 2nd half total yards before the last drive. 26 fukking total yards. 26 TOTAL YARDS IN THE 2ND HALF! (BEFORE FINAL DRIVE) You could sh#$ out 26 yards in one play.

2. I can handle upsets guy. I won my wager.

3. You base things on tons of chalk? Ok. Has nothing to do with it... but.. OK.
    The NFL wouldn't exist if people didn't gamble on it? LOL.

If the NFL was rigged, can you explain weeks 1 and 3 of this year, where favorites covered like 90% and Vegas got absolutely crushed?

The OP is mad because he made a square bet on a clear trap game on a team that has well documented primetime struggles against a team coming off a bye. Because his bet failed that automatically means its rigged against him? What about the previous 8 weeks where the Bengals were covering every spread with ease?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Albabbie View Post

If the NFL was rigged, can you explain weeks 1 and 3 of this year, where favorites covered like 90% and Vegas got absolutely crushed?

The OP is mad because he made a square bet on a clear trap game on a team that has well documented primetime struggles against a team coming off a bye. Because his bet failed that automatically means its rigged against him? What about the previous 8 weeks where the Bengals were covering every spread with ease?

Some people are really dumb dude. It's honestly amazing how dumb they are.

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by Albabbie View Post

allabski has anyone ever benn convicted of tampering with pro sports? Not one of your kind has or will answer this question

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Today, 07:29 PM
    ZINISTERSBR Wise Guy

View Post

hey man you are 50 don't get too worked up on the keyboard you might pass out

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

The moneyline in the Packers game was odd tbh... but shit happens I lost teaser bet on both teams

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well Vegas got beat up pretty bad on Rousy fight. So no shocker they rebound and destroy in Nfl with Chiefs, Lions, Miami, Bears, Texans. All unlikely winners and all on road no less. 1/2 upsets yeah I get that but this weekend was a joke. Chalk eaters were murdered as we're most pars/teases I'm sure. I won't even touch these mnf or tnf games unless I'm teasing the dog up anymore not even play it with fantasy guys. Just too much shady for me.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Pretty simple guys 106 NFL players, 36 coaches and 8 referees fixed a NFL game where 4 million people were watching live and another 80,000 watched in person. How did we get fooled so badly? Obviously this game was fixed and the OP is not butt hurt for losing $10.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

i'm not much for word police but i think "to" is correct in that sentence. "too" is inclusive and sorry if its not take points off my final grade
    You are to selfish and worthless to your own families

You think this is the correct to/too? It's bizarre to me that a man of your age doesn't know the difference between to and too, yet you think everyone else here is stupid. Seriously mind blowing. You've been alive for this long and you're still too stupid to know that you're stupid? Let me spell this out for you. You are a very, very low iq individual. You are significantly dumber than the average human being, you are borderline special needs. You have no social skills and display an inability to coexist with other people. You are incapable of accepting things that you don't understand, this is what leads to your judgmental, ignorant racism. You probably grew up poor and attended a public school system in a rural area of a flyover state. You missed a lot of time at school, probably due to your white trash parents drinking too much and doing a lot of meth which they also did while you were in the womb, or was it a test tube? Even there you were known among the other kids as an idiot. You're severely under educated, leaving you good for brainless manual labor at the very best. However, you've somehow miraculously decided that you're smarter than other people which has rendered your value as a low level employee nearly worthless. Now you play $10 hold em online with the money that you make as the janitor at the local middle school that you attended but could never graduate from. I'd be surprised if you live more than half an hour from where you grew up. But it's the Jews and the blacks and everyone else, not you.

"Too is inclusive" - Wtf do you think this means. Seriously, don't use big words like inclusive. Waaaaay out of your league.

Dont bother responding. I already know, Jews and black people blah blah blah.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Don't need all refs n players to fix it..Cincinnati qb was involved fwiw

Albabbie

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    You are to selfish and worthless to your own families

You think this is the correct to/too? It's bizarre to me that a man of your age doesn't know the difference between to and too, yet you think everyone else here is stupid. Seriously mind blowing. You've been alive for this long and you're still too stupid to know that you're stupid? Let me spell this out for you. You are a very, very low iq individual. You are significantly dumber than the average human being, you are borderline special needs. You have no social skills and display an inability to coexist with other people. You are incapable of accepting things that you don't understand, this is what leads to your judgmental, ignorant racism. You probably grew up poor and attended a public school system in a rural area of a flyover state. You missed a lot of time at school, probably due to your white trash parents drinking too much and doing a lot of meth which they also did while you were in the womb, or was it a test tube? Even there you were known among the other kids as an idiot. You're severely under educated, leaving you good for brainless manual labor at the very best. However, you've somehow miraculously decided that you're smarter than other people which has rendered your value as a low level employee nearly worthless. Now you play $10 hold em online with the money that you make as the janitor at the local middle school that you attended but could never graduate from. I'd be surprised if you live more than half an hour from where you grew up. But it's the Jews and the blacks and everyone else, not you.

"Too is inclusive" - Wtf do you think this means. Seriously, don't use big words like inclusive. Waaaaay out of your league.

Dont bother responding. I already know, Jews and black people blah blah blah.
    This is probably the best burn I've ever read.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Don't need all refs n players to fix it..Cincinnati qb was involved fwiw
    Clueless son

Albabbie

Teaser bettors who are subtracting points on double digit favorites instead of adding points on the dog dont understand basic betting and shouldn't be doing it.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

what are Yall smokin to think this is rigged??

ZINISTER

I am a janitor at a HS. I was a Teamster for many years. i work for an Italian. My wife is black. Her mom is a full blown nig as is most of her family. You pucies can continue toooo pick apart my grammer I understand your pain being a pucie that pays everyday for being a pucie it has come a part of life for ya. Has anyone been convicted of tampering with "PRO" sports? Any pucies grammer police focks want tooo tackle this or do you just want tooo hurt my fellings?lol You are this way because you don't win at anything in your life your wives have your balls in their pockets.burn i burned you i totally burned you nay nay nay nay nay lol you guys are fockn children no wonder our country is in the state it is you men are more women then women!!

ZINISTER

HAS ANYONE BEEN CONVICTED FOR TAMPERING WITH "PRO" SPORTS? C'mon one of you fockn pucies going to answer or do ya just want to keep saying the people that know it's fixed are stupid sore loser? You all are progammed to agree with the masses. Weak minded, weak will, weak bodies, weak mfers that have no life. This is where you can act tough. Go look in the mirror and ask yourself-Am I a man or am I a mouse? Most of ya would convince yourselves you are a man. How many fights have ya been in in your life? How many times have you stuck up for someone being focked with by a younger or more powerful individual? How many times have ya taken your wives to the bedroom and focked em real hard and took total control of the pucie. Hardly any of ya. Because you are pucies. You younger fags are shaving your chest, tinting youor hair, gettn your nails done, shaving your nutz, wearing what ever the jews tell ya is the new fashion that year, evry year has a new fashion because every year they can convince youu tard like focks that it is not cool to wear last years clothes. This is the american male. SEE?twarts

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Zinister check out a book by Brian Tuohy called "Larceny Games". You don't need players to influence a game although it might happen on occasion if one has personal reasons. You really just need the refs to call a gm a certain way or make a few calls that can influence an outcome. As documented in the book the fbi was in fact investigating Nfl and have a lot of files on the matter archived. They gave up though because the league simply cannot be touched since its merely considered "sports entertainment". These things do happen and do exist and if not for $$ or tv influences the zebra could just have own personal bias they are human!

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Zinister check out a book by Brian Tuohy called "Larceny Games". You don't need players to influence a game although it might happen on occasion if one has personal reasons. You really just need the refs to call a gm a certain way or make a few calls that can influence an outcome. As documented in the book the fbi was in fact investigating Nfl and have a lot of files on the matter archived. They gave up though because the league simply cannot be touched since its merely considered "sports entertainment". These things do happen and do exist and if not for $$ or tv influences the zebra could just have own personal bias they are human!
    I agree you don't need the players to influence the outcome. In the PRO sports history there has been incidents that have been made public involving refs, mob, and NFL teams cheating. I just want some of these focks on here to recognize it has happened and will happen again in the future. How bout the Raiders? We have a brighter future then in decades past.Peace

ZINISTER

I know the owners of the NFL have their arses covered when it comes to legalities. I have heard about individuals trying to take the NFL to court and not getting anywhere because of the "Entertainment" crap. I will take a look at that book. Not sure I can read after all of these guys have called me stupid for so long. Hope they have it on tape.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Sucks about Aldon but we knew something was coming. Yes very excited about future I was thinking 6 maybe 7 wins this season so we're definitely on pace for at least that. Big thing is Carr development you MUST have a Qb in this league and we have found our guy. Got a great o-line and some playmakers on offense. Just short a good pass catching t.e. hopefully Walford develops more, and more rb depth. Address secondary still need a top notch corner to neutralize other teams best receiver.

But yes starting next season the future looks very bright and they have plenty $$ to spend toward cap and finally a core that will attract better free agents actually wanting to play in Silver/black

ZINISTER

I had to cancel my trip to Napa. I'm gettting my knee replaced in a month. I was out there last year and I was having such a great time hanging out and fishing with my friend that left Ohio 8 years ago, that I didn't even go off the mountain and see em play the Cards. I may live to regret not going, if they leave the Bay.

First 1234 Last