1. #36
    ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-03-12
    Posts: 1,653
    Betpoints: 4786

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    I hope so... They need to teach Talib that poking out eyes goes in a pile up, not in front the cameras and ref..
    talib and that other nig from the steelers that ripped manziel to the ground by his facemask should both be fined a half years pay. You try to break a guys neck or take his eye sight you are a fockn nig fock that needs shot

  2. #37
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,563
    Betpoints: 2684

    Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Manning still needs one more win to be all time in regular season wins.
    As a Bronco fan what do you think of this move? From my perspective Denver just needs a serviceable QB to win with that defense. Peyton Manning hasn't been that lately.

  3. #38
    WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-22-13
    Posts: 1,957
    Betpoints: 662

    Benching Peyton might just make Denver better actually. Everyone gonna pound Bears. I might just have to go the other way on that one..

  4. #39
    frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,772
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    As a Bronco fan what do you think of this move? From my perspective Denver just needs a serviceable QB to win with that defense. Peyton Manning hasn't been that lately.
    Denver just needs a healthy Peyton Manning in the playoffs. He and Oz can rotate like Bubby Brister did with Elways final year.

  5. #40
    frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-13
    Posts: 3,418
    Betpoints: 3915

    The problem is that Manning is probably close to 100% healthy, this might be just his age. Where will Elway find a fountain of youth for him ? That was a good career, and he revived Broncos after years of suffering under the likes Cutler and Tebow, but it is probably over for Manning.

  6. #41
    Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-29-14
    Posts: 382
    Betpoints: 144

    As a lifelong KC fan I absolutely love the fact that we finally won IN Denver. I feel like the win was kind of shallow though. Manning looked old and weak out there and he no longer seemed like the QB that KC fans always hated playing against.

  7. #42
    sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-02-15
    Posts: 575
    Betpoints: 216

    Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    The problem is that Manning is probably close to 100% healthy, this might be just his age. Where will Elway find a fountain of youth for him ? That was a good career, and he revived Broncos after years of suffering under the likes Cutler and Tebow, but it is probably over for Manning.
    I thought it was announced that Manning had 3 things wrong health wise.....foot, shoulder and something else which I can't remember.

  8. #43
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 27,141
    Betpoints: 85

    It's sad for the bears when the other team is starting a qb no one has seen play in 2 years and still has the advantage at qb

  9. #44
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    It's sad for the bears when the other team is starting a qb no one has seen play in 2 years and still has the advantage at qb
    I've been hearing praises for cutler of late. I can't say that I think that ozweiler is better than cutler at this point. False bravado thinking that Peyton is even helping ozweiler prepare for the upcoming game.

  10. #45
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 30,046
    Betpoints: 709


  11. #46
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 30,046
    Betpoints: 709


  12. #47
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 30,046
    Betpoints: 709

    I didn't know that Christian Ponder was now the backup in Denver.

  13. #48
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,431
    Betpoints: 9229

    Don't go crazy betting the Pat's this week. Been a Pats' fan for over 50 years, seen the worst and the best. Their last two games have been horrid, truly horrid. Lucky to get by the Giants, and as usual Rex cannot control himself, never mind his team leading the NFL in penalties. That being said, I know the Pat's have injuries, who doesn't, but my boy Brady looked like shit in that last game and the "D" saved their ass. He keeps getting whacked like that, and he will wind up like Manning. LOL. Hope not. They are not adjusting well on the fly, and Amendolla getting hurt???? What else is new. Like the Boston papers printed yesterday, "he is like alcohol and dessert, everything in moderation". He can't take the place of Edlemen. And they should face, he is done for the year, move on, next man up, if they can find one still standing.

  14. #49
    Hickeyc31
    Hickeyc31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-13
    Posts: 235
    Betpoints: 918

    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Don't go crazy betting the Pat's this week. Been a Pats' fan for over 50 years, seen the worst and the best. Their last two games have been horrid, truly horrid. Lucky to get by the Giants, and as usual Rex cannot control himself, never mind his team leading the NFL in penalties. That being said, I know the Pat's have injuries, who doesn't, but my boy Brady looked like shit in that last game and the "D" saved their ass. He keeps getting whacked like that, and he will wind up like Manning. LOL. Hope not. They are not adjusting well on the fly, and Amendolla getting hurt???? What else is new. Like the Boston papers printed yesterday, "he is like alcohol and dessert, everything in moderation". He can't take the place of Edlemen. And they should face, he is done for the year, move on, next man up, if they can find one still standing.
    Edelman is not done for the year.

  15. #50
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 34,431
    Betpoints: 9229

    Quote Originally Posted by Hickeyc31 View Post
    Edelman is not done for the year.
    OK, I will give you that. But done for the regular season. And then is he has to get back in shape, not easy. We will see. Thanks for the correction, I knew that and mis-spoke.

First 12
Top