1. #1
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Like to watch paint dry? Then test match cricket may just be your kind of thing...

    Basically if your not a cricket fan then this will be a snoozefest that goes on for up to 5 full days but if your raised on this shite (like me) then it becomes a battle of supremacy between two trans tasman rivals.

    Specifically im talking about the Black Caps of New Zealand versus the Baggy Green of Australia, with the 1st test match getting under way at 7pm est.

    The Aussies haven't lost a test at the Gabba since 1988 and im expecting this team to come out firing (ideally you want to bowl 1st on this wicket) whether it be with the bat or ball.

    Make no mistake, this Kiwi team is probably the best they've ever sent over but the Aussies should be more atone to the bounce in the wicket and adjust to the conditions the best.

    Right now the Aussies are paying around -140ish. If you can wait until after the coin toss then there will probably be better value to be had.

    Personally will be taking them if price hits around the -120 mark.

    If your a degenerate gambler then I couldn't think of a sport where you get more entertainment for your money...

    Good luck gentlemen and ladies and may most of your wagers hit most of the time...

  2. #2
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,837
    Betpoints: 5652

    I like watching grass grow and watching cheese age better

  3. #3
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I like watching grass grow and watching cheese age better
    Blazer this goes for 5 days and each day will go from 7pm til approx. 2am (given it goes for a full 5 days)..

    For the degenerate I cant think of better value for money...

  4. #4
    Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-14
    Posts: 5,725
    Betpoints: 49

    Good luck.

    Because its test Aussies can't lose, excellent price.


  5. #5
    MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-14
    Posts: 14,988
    Betpoints: 4547

    They break for tea every few hours.

    Pass.

  6. #6
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Ruder thankyou pal...

    This is probably the best sought you lot have sent over here for past 30 years...

    Expect Aussies to have advantage here then for the gap to close for remainder of series.

    Should be a rippa chief..

    Mozzer you cant tell me the inner degenerate doesn't become at all excited at the prospect of having their money ride on a single wager for up to 5 days?

    Mo this is value for money, no denying...

  7. #7
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Anyone besides me watching this??

    Warner now comfortable at the crease and deciding to take the attack to the stacked kiwi offside

  8. #8
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Cricket a heavy bet spot

    Very popular world wide

    no need to rip it

  9. #9
    Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-14
    Posts: 5,725
    Betpoints: 49

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Anyone besides me watching this??

    Warner now comfortable at the crease and deciding to take the attack to the stacked kiwi offside
    To test cricket

  10. #10
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Coach only 2nd to soccer in terms of global betting markets

    What a clinic run by the opening pair of Aussie batsmen...

    ON lunch on the 1st day its Australia 0 wickets for 100 runs OR 0/100

  11. #11
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    So since the last post the Aussies declared their 1st innings midway through day 2 at 5 wickets down for 556 runs or 5/556 with both Warner and Khawaja making 150's.

    In response the Kiwi's have looked underdone and are struggling at 5 wickets down for 157 or5/556 with Starc and Johnson each claiming two scalps. The lines reflect this with the Aussies paying a measly -1000...

    The Kiwi's better do a rain dance because that's the only thing this guy believes is going to save them this match.

    Day 3 starts 30 mins
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

  12. #12
    Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-14
    Posts: 5,725
    Betpoints: 49

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    So since the last post the Aussies declared their 1st innings midway through day 2 at 5 wickets down for 556 runs or 5/556 with both Warner and Khawaja making 150's.

    In response the Kiwi's have looked underdone and are struggling at 5 wickets down for 157 or5/556 with Starc and Johnson each claiming two scalps. The lines reflect this with the Aussies paying a measly -1000...

    The Kiwi's better do a rain dance because that's the only thing this guy believes is going to save them this match.

    Day 3 starts 30 mins
    Aussies test = free money
    All blacks rugby = free money
    Points Awarded:

    ACoochy gave Rudeboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Aussies test = free money
    All blacks rugby = free money
    Ruder!!

    To be fair the kiwi's showed a bit of grit for the 1st and 2nd wicket partnership. Was simply a spell of about 20minutes where the Aussie quicks dominated that has turned this game...

    Ruder what network you watching this on? You getting KFC classic catches?

  14. #14
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,328
    Betpoints: 16097

    a wager for a match that lasts five days for Americans is called a "future"

  15. #15
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    a wager for a match that lasts five days for Americans is called a "future"
    Ok then consider this a in play future...

  16. #16
    Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-14
    Posts: 5,725
    Betpoints: 49

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Ruder!!

    To be fair the kiwi's showed a bit of grit for the 1st and 2nd wicket partnership. Was simply a spell of about 20minutes where the Aussie quicks dominated that has turned this game...

    Ruder what network you watching this on? You getting KFC classic catches?
    skysports

    shame proteas on too late love me some abv


  17. #17
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Coach only 2nd to soccer in terms of global betting markets

    What a clinic run by the opening pair of Aussie batsmen...

    ON lunch on the 1st day its Australia 0 wickets for 100 runs OR 0/100
    good to know ......betfair has a lot of volume

  18. #18
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,564
    Betpoints: 1547

    I like watching chess on TV, I'm sure I could handle a Cricket Test Match. I've always wanted to learn about the game, but there are precious few opportunities in the States.

  19. #19
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Ruder we certainly are spoilt for choice at present. Day 4 gabba wicket should have more cracks than a substance abuse clinic. Expect Lyon to lead from the front...

    Coach get in where you fit in...

    Smitcher welcome aboard. Any questions hit us up...

  20. #20
    Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-14
    Posts: 5,725
    Betpoints: 49

    Cooch u catching the all star match? Playing in New York warnys in

  21. #21
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Do people win betting cricket?

  22. #22
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Ruder no but will be sure to see the next 2 games...

    Kiwis better pray for more rain...

    Yanks dont realise how lucky they are with the the calibre of players in all-star game...

    Coach the more sports forum has some solid cricket cappers, in particular the totals on the 20 over matches...

  23. #23
    hope444
    hope444's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-15
    Posts: 189
    Betpoints: 1209

    I am also the one who likes to watch cricket.but i dislike the fact that there are very few games in cricket around the world.personally i find its easy to hit over/under in an ODI game.i made 50U in june betting on england vs nz ODI series.i found out books were not considering england a geat ODI team at that time but i was confident in them and made some $$$.although thats different thing that i was betting 10U per bet in series.in T20 situation changes pretty fast.anything can happen.

  24. #24
    Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-14
    Posts: 5,725
    Betpoints: 49

    <iframe style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: block; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="true" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0"></iframe>https://twitter.com/CricketVideo/sta...34469293088768

    <script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

  25. #25
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 13,949
    Betpoints: 5324

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    <iframe style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: block; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="true" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0"></iframe>https://twitter.com/CricketVideo/sta...34469293088768

    <script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

    Stay tuned for boofs revenge...

Top