Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I'm convinced there is serious corruption in the CFB replay system

It's either corruption, or absolute stupidity. It blows my mind, the guy gets as many replays and angles as he wants, and can't get it right over 50% of the time. Anyone see the TD that they didn't give Cincy vs BYU tonight?

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Couldnt believe it! CLEARLY a td with that left foot dragging in the endzone. ALSO couldnt believe how Cincinnati couldnt do ANYTHING in the 4th quarter. 21 unanswered points! NO first downs and a defense that was pathetic. What a difference from the 1st half. Can only imagine that the team was done and exhausted at that elevation. Coach didnt use one timeout in the 2nd half.

Whoson1st
    Update your status
    Whoson1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Games involving BYU I don't trust.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bad

Idiots that's why and plus many of these guys bets with bookmakers

Albert Pujols

That last Oregon TD tonight was corrupt. There was one person in the entire viewing audience that didn't think that was clearly out of bounds. Why even have replay? It's like the movie Idiocracy every time they go to review.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    That last Oregon TD tonight was corrupt. There was one person in the entire viewing audience that didn't think that was clearly out of bounds. Why even have replay? It's like the movie Idiocracy every time they go to review.
    Love that movie. And that was insane. ASU got royally screwed on Pat Tillman night in triple OT. Absolutely Brutal.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Anybody have that on footage? I went to bed after Oregon made that TD in the 4th Q with less then 1 min on the clock.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

here is the best pic that i've found so far on the controversial play in question...I had Oregon last night so I'm happy that I won but I don't think it was a TD either...you can't really tell from this angle but trust me his toes were clearly out of bounds on the other angle.

SquareBetNoMore
    SquareBetNoMore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1833

I too had Oregon and didn't think that was a catch. With that said, I didn't think they had evidence to overturn the Oregon pick in the end zone in the 4th quarter. I agree in a sense to many in this thread, replay seems to be fairly inconsistent, usually when you have money riding😉

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you losers would learn the rule, especially the part regarding the evidence, you would understand that the call, no matter how it went, had to be upheld. You guys lose so much money that you will cry about anything except for the one undeniable truth. You bet on the wrong team. Grow the F**K up losers.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

dont let it get to you man , its all wrapped around a dollar

SquareBetNoMore
    SquareBetNoMore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1833

Pretty sure a few of us said we won the bet... With that logic then how in the world did they overturn the interception? The interception was a much closer call and it was the play that got overturned, not the obvious dude stepping on the line. The rule makes perfect sense. I'm okay with the TD standing, but if it stands then there is no way the pick has "enough evidence" of not being a pick.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

^^^...totally agree SquareBetnomore!.......I was saying to myself that the was the proverbial make up call for Oregon on the dude stepping out of the endzone because they fukked up the interception call which by the way was a legit interception and sure as hell no replay evidence was conclusive enough to overturn it like they did...

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

BigdaddyQH is a "PRO"!!!!His words are so strong.Get a life-you douche.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Was also on Oregon. Here's the thing about that touchdown. First off, there wasn't enough evidence either way to overturn whatever the call on the field was. Second, I think it was a catch. That picture that Manster posted is a frame or two late. Back it up to when he first catches the ball. I mean, the moment of. At this moment, his right toe is clearly dragging. That's not up for debate. His left foot however, only the heel is touching the ground. The toe is not yet out of bounds. It's a very Sean Elliot-esque play, but I think because it's college and he clearly had the right row dragging BEFORE his left toe hits the line, touchdown.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Was also on Oregon. Here's the thing about that touchdown. First off, there wasn't enough evidence either way to overturn whatever the call on the field was. Second, I think it was a catch. That picture that Manster posted is a frame or two late. Back it up to when he first catches the ball. I mean, the moment of. At this moment, his right toe is clearly dragging. That's not up for debate. His left foot however, only the heel is touching the ground. The toe is not yet out of bounds. It's a very Sean Elliot-esque play, but I think because it's college and he clearly had the right row dragging BEFORE his left toe hits the line, touchdown.
    It was super close, it helped that the one angle you could not tell as a camera was perfectly blocking the shot

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What I don't understand is the refs have to made a call first and then the replay ref has to decide. Why not don't make a call first and let the replay guy decide instead of putting him at the spot?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

All sports is fixed. It's well known. The public can take 5 seconds of a replay, and the majority could come to the right conclusions. But these fckers always get it wrong

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you losers would learn the rule, especially the part regarding the evidence, you would understand that the call, no matter how it went, had to be upheld. You guys lose so much money that you will cry about anything except for the one undeniable truth. You bet on the wrong team. Grow the F**K up losers.
    Were you on the OJ jury?

Albert Pujols

You're wrong on both points, sorry.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

You are such a loser.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

lol...this guy didn't even read what others posted in this thread yet he talked some wierd kind of shit.

Not one poster above him said they bet the losing team and 2 of the 9 were on the winning team.

What's wrong with this guy?

Maybe he's just one of Big Bear's or TTWarriors other handles. There's something wrong with those guys too.

Bigdaddy, no beef really, unless you continue to fail to read before you respond and call others names.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    lol...this guy didn't even read what others posted in this thread yet he talked some wierd kind of shit.

Not one poster above him said they bet the losing team and 2 of the 9 were on the winning team.

What's wrong with this guy?

Maybe he's just one of Big Bear's or TTWarriors other handles. There's something wrong with those guys too.

Bigdaddy, no beef really, unless you continue to fail to read before you respond and call others names.

Insult him and he send PM's saying he will kick your ass

He is just a plain idiot

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Insult him and he send PM's saying he will kick your ass

He is just a plain idiot
    Unreal...kids these days

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Unreal...kids these days
    evidently he has too much free time between shifts at McDonalds but at least he gets free wi-fi

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    You're wrong on both points, sorry.
    I'm not, actually. Clearly I'm correct on the first point, as evidenced by the call on the field standing. I'm not sure what you're sorry about.

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Arizona State was a horrible instant replay call. I'm convinced that a lot of people are on the take in college ball

Albert Pujols

I'm not, actually. Clearly I'm correct on the first point, as evidenced by the call on the field standing. I'm not sure what you're sorry about.
    Sorry you think you're right, and that cfb replay officials agreeing with you makes you feel validated.

Albert Pujols

What a joke. I have Auburn, but Ole Miss just got absolutely screwed by yet another retarded or cheating replay official.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Funniest 1:30 of your day right here

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    here is the best pic that i've found so far on the controversial play in question...I had Oregon last night so I'm happy that I won but I don't think it was a TD either...you can't really tell from this angle but trust me his toes were clearly out of bounds on the other angle.

i think the right toe drag is what made it stand

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

The Kraken

Daner, take out the "s" in https://
    Points Awarded:

daneblazer gave The Kraken 14 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

They made the wrong call on whistling that too soon. Should have been a touchdown the other way. If they would have overturned it and said fumble, it would have been only drawn attention to that fact. They took the cowards way out.

12 Last