shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    damn fine synopsis, succinct and sickingly on point........... Unmitigated Disaster is the best way to describe this family.....

on a positive note, however, now that Lamar's tranny fetish is out in the open, I see his relationship with his mother in law (the one with the kahk and small balls, hulking figure, and whose ass was really "baggy" in that white one piece) getting much closer......
    you know, I think you could be spot on. I've seen people say that obviously he was attracted to the transexual person because she looked like Kim but 1. He was married so why does he want to f a looklike of her sister (BADDDDDDDD) and 2. There are thousands of women making a great living as hos because they're identical to Kim K. Women with no other bits. So if he just had a hardon for his ex - now current again - sister in law, he could've sussed out a straight chick for that.

You and I know damn well this will never die. They could have 5 viewers left of their show but there'll still be 100 million+ on social media and forums like this who chitty chat about them so they win yet again.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    you know, I think you could be spot on. I've seen people say that obviously he was attracted to the transexual person because she looked like Kim but 1. He was married so why does he want to f a looklike of her sister (BADDDDDDDD) and 2. There are thousands of women making a great living as hos because they're identical to Kim K. Women with no other bits. So if he just had a hardon for his ex - now current again - sister in law, he could've sussed out a straight chick for that.

You and I know damn well this will never die. They could have 5 viewers left of their show but there'll still be 100 million+ on social media and forums like this who chitty chat about them so they win yet again.
    Maybe he didn't want a straight chick. Everyone has their demons. I don't think you want the world acutely aware of every man that's ever unloaded on you.

Some people are tweaked enough to like cawk n .

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Maybe he didn't want a straight chick. Everyone has their demons. I don't think you want the world acutely aware of every man that's ever unloaded on you.

Shari...please list every man that's ever "unloaded" on you here.

(this has me intensely aroused)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Shari...please list every man that's ever "unloaded" on you here.

(this has me intensely aroused)
    Opie you're a smart guy. I knew smart people would get a "rise" out of my use of verbiage.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post

There's quite a disparity for a male when he doesn't want a straight chick vs wants a full on pulsating peni. The first scenario makes him open to exploring with lesbians and the other says he wants the real d and not the manufactured one you can buy in a shop. MASSIVE DIFFERENCE.

As for unloading on me, yes there are heaps who have done so - many of them posters here - and while I do find it a hard cross to bear at times I remind myself that they choose to share their struggles and burdens with me because I'm a good listener and might offer a bit of good advice. I believe it to be a privilege that so many see past the username on here and feel ok trusting me for advice, especially those that have spent time with me in person.

You're indeed correct though tattoo - I prefer no one knows who has spilled their guts to me about their personal issues. Sorry, unloaded as you say!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    There's quite a disparity for a male when he doesn't want a straight chick vs wants a full on pulsating peni. The first scenario makes him open to exploring with lesbians and the other says he wants the real d and not the manufactured one you can buy in a shop. MASSIVE DIFFERENCE.

As for unloading on me, yes there are heaps who have done so - many of them posters here
    I've unloaded on Shar-Bear many times.

I remember at the last LV bash...I feverishly unloaded a massive amount all over her. (I'd had quite a few drinks, and also a couple dozen raw oysters earlier that evening.)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Any guy that likes trannies basically likes feminine guys

It means he is 70% gay

No biggie

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I've unloaded on Shar-Bear many times.

I remember at the last LV bash...I feverishly unloaded a massive amount all over her. (I'd had quite a few drinks, and also a couple dozen raw oysters earlier that evening.)

I was at that bash. Missed out on the mod facial because I was too busy letting Downsouth and bigday decide which one was gonna give me a reach around.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Bukaki posts! are there many japanese posters here?

reminds me of the good ol ESPN Poker Room days, when I got booted from the site for a week or so just for using the term "bukaki" during in game chat.... only to see some fukhead with the screen name "Bukaki60" win a WSOP main event seat on the site a few months later......

how proud ESPN was, to have one of the two seats it gave away to the main event to be fielded by "Bukaki"!

grekos
    grekos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13316

How about blumpkin, auto

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Can it even be confirmed that all of this actually happened in the first place?

Starting to reek of a publicity stunt to me.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

That's what I'm thinking as well. If it was a publicity stunt they should be stoned to death.

Auto Donk

what happened to the crackhead lamar was real;

what happens from this point forward the K-hos will try to cash in on......

from what I'm hearing, Lamar did some pretty severe damage to his brain/kidneys/respiratory system.....

even "fully recovered," he'll likely be on this guy's mental level:

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nothing like coke, hookers and a brothel suing your wife, to save your marriage

lamar

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

I doubt it. I dont think Lamar would be in on the whole Tranny thing.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I doubt it. I dont think Lamar would be in on the whole Tranny thing.
    i think he was all over the tranny thing.... something about having an annoying as all fuk wife who thinks she's the shit when's she's nothing but a complete and total skanked-out whore, will do that to a balck professional ball player........

exhibit 1: Kendra the Whore Wilkinson

exhibit 2: Lamar's Pig

both hank basket and lamar would rather literally get fukked up the ass by a hot "chick" than to get figuratively fukked up the ass daily by an annoying bitch

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

The latest on Latard Odom - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2407069

In a nut shell -

1) Mental recovery set backs reported - (I'm thinking the doctors are mis diagnosing this because he was kinda slow and showing signs of retardation before this happened, any further brain damage would probably leave him in a vegetable state...

2) Had two operations, still recovering slowly with his chest issues. (My take is his body is so use to crack that now that it is not getting it he is having breathing issues.. Crack coughing aftermath probably) Another mis diagnoses IMO..

3) The Ranch owner still plans on suing Lamar Odom for the unpaid bill of $75,000 if he doesn't get squared up soon.. (Lamar is a cheap bastard and or so are the K-hos for not picking up the tab and paying this bill to make it all go away)

4) Kloe is the only one allowed to visit Lamar in the hospital at this point according to reports - (This leads me to believe the story is all crap, Lamar is up and around and probably banging Kloe in the private hospital room and both are laughing all the way to the bank with this ordeal)

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-23-15 at 01:13 PM.

jjgold
    Betpoints: 10

Maybe all fake

Americans fake anyway

DiggityDaggityDo

Donker what I meant is I doubt Lamar wanted the whole tranny thing to go public.

DiggityDaggityDo

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Donker what I meant is I doubt Lamar wanted the whole tranny thing to go public.
    ah yes, indeed.... no prof ball player who's black and not michael sam would want the world knowing he wants a hot little brunette's kahk up his ass -- particularly a hot little gutter snipe shim whose face is the spitting image of his fat'ass'd married to Koonye sister in law......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Maybe all fake

Americans fake anyway
    he of the "i blew $7k on a dolphins game" should know this all too well

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Name:  11201841_987805644589695_508785240253007498_n.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  17.8 KB

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

she's going to smother him

somebody got to get Lamars back

this is not looking good for the big fella

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    did lamar die?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

First picture released of him since the incident.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Updates?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Lamar back off the wagon

jjgold