Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Opie1988 Spending All Summer At The Country Club Golfing And Drinking Lemonade

While all of us are here sweating the summer out indoors in our underwear hoping for the next pitch to be strike. And then Opie will come here in September and change his logo to the Cowboys and start picking on others and making fun of Big Bear and JJ while stroking his ego about building his batting cage. Nobody cares about your Cowboys Opie or your shiny white shoes and Raulph Lauren cologne collection. Nobody! You don't know what it's like for us grinding daily and posting while you make small talk with an illegal mexican working the bar at your 4 star resort. Wipe that fukin smirk off your face Opie and keep the Cowboys out of it!! !

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Man your schick is outplayed and boring. Your constant need for attention is on borderline pathetic. Honestly dumbass give it the penetrate up. Seriously not even remotely funny anymore.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Man your schick is outplayed and boring. Your constant need for attention is on borderline pathetic. Honestly dumbass give it the penetrate up. Seriously not even remotely funny anymore.
    This applies to you too frizelli. You're a never has been. Washed up. You spot a beer gut and you still haven't recovered from Shari burying you. You just got back from the strip club and you got suckered in to blowing $200 on lap dances. Go jerk your small worn out pickle in your bathroom

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    This applies to you too frizelli. You're a never has been. Washed up. You spot a beer gut and you still haven't recovered from Shari burying you. You just got back from the strip club and you got suckered in to blowing $200 on lap dances. Go jerk your small worn out pickle in your bathroom
    You don't see me posting useless shit on a forum 20 hrs a day. Get a fukkin hobby for fuk sakes because most of the people on here know you are an attention seeking bitch. Recovered from a burial hahhaha that's laughable.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    You don't see me posting useless shit on a forum 20 hrs a day. Get a fukkin hobby for fuk sakes because most of the people on here know you are an attention seeking bitch. Recovered from a burial hahhaha that's laughable.
    I can see your buttons haven't gotten any harder to push.

frizzelli

I can see your buttons haven't gotten any harder to push.
    I could give a shit what you post, I am just embarrassed for you constantly seeing you seek attention to strangers on the Internet. You need a wake up call and to actually do something besides sit around posting useless bullshit than sitting around hitting refresh every 2 seconds to see if you have a hit. I feel bad that your life is this uneventful.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Hi boys

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Hey boys

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Saer you are drunk...

So am I...

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Tony I sent you a pm about something...

IGNORE IT PLEASE

Mo

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Moiest r u wet?

Seaweed
    Update your status

I was drunk

Sorry Opie

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

2nd shift Seaweed

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

I was drunk

Sorry Opie
    what were you drinking ?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Wow the irony coming from the most buried clown on the forum...you got buried so badly you had to leave, then had to whine and bitch for Shari to let your sorry ass back. She didn't want to but was pressured to.

Juuuce Man
    Remember Yo VICTORIES
    Juuuce Man's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Hi boys
    this is creepy