Login Search

Donald Trump To Run For President in 2016!!!!!!!!

Last Post

The video is just plain disgusting. I showed it to Mrs. KLC, and her jaw just dropped. It looks as if they are trying to do "Trump talking" on steroids by having kids willingly, with smiles, utter smut. Is this supposed to rally people to their cause? If it does, it really saddens me to how low the standard has been lowered in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
The video is just plain disgusting. I showed it to Mrs. KLC, and her jaw just dropped. It looks as if they are trying to do "Trump talking" on steroids by having kids willingly, with smiles, utter smut. Is this supposed to rally people to their cause? If it does, it really saddens me to how low the standard has been lowered in our country.
Having those kids say those cuss words is what I found disgusting. Is that the norm? If you're gonna swear at me
like a man, you'll get punched like a man. I don't care, I'll go to jail for that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
We went from 1 liberal to 4. Started with john change-his-last-name "stewart" to his replacement, the black guy, oliver and colbert spreading their fake news.
Why would you care if Jon Stewart changed his name? That's fairly popular in entertainment.
At least the comedy guys admit that their shit is fake, what's Fox News excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
Why would you care if Jon Stewart changed his name? That's fairly popular in entertainment.
At least the comedy guys admit that their shit is fake, what's Fox News excuse?
why do you care that I care?

the fact is we went from 1 to 4 and people like you follow their admitted fake news. Eat it up and saying fox news shit makes you look like a penetrating moron.

One of the most disturbing and disgusting videos i have ever seen. A bunch of illegal, money grubbing , handout lovin' nitwits twisting the minds of youths,everyday libs,minorities, and the uneducated . Go back to central or south america/mexico and change your own countries for the better. Stop coming here for pure Greed !!!! Stop with the reverse racism crap because you know you are the filth mongers that will do anything to wave your own flag in the face of America . Unbelievable how things have gotten so bad in the states !! The media, our gov't and people everywhere still say that there are only 11 million undocumented illegals in the USA ! I would bet every nickel i have that there are over 11 million in just California,Texas, Florida, and New York alone !!!

the fact is we went from 1 to 4 and people like you follow their admitted fake news. Eat it up and saying fox news shit makes you look like a penetrating moron.
You're embarrassing yourself more & more everyday.
Fake news?
Aren't these real politicians in real clips, saying real words on camera?

You're SBR persona is fake

I've said before that Fox News = MSNBC they're both crap. At least comedy central is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
You're embarrassing yourself more & more everyday.
Fake news?
Aren't these real politicians in real clips, saying real words on camera?

You're SBR persona is fake
only in your mind dante, your ego clearly won't let you see how much I have embarrassed you. Now keep running you uneducated bum.
Last edited by brooks85; 11-06-15 at 08:15 AM.

I've said before that Fox News = MSNBC they're both crap. At least comedy central is funny.
yet you only bring up fox news. Your liberal dick riding is not hidden from me andy so don't bother trying. You've already been exposed. Team up with muldoon for a 3-way on Obama.

CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CTV, BBC, HBO, COMEDY CENTRAL= crap that appeals to liberals
FOX = crap that appeals to conservatives

If we can be honest for a sec