JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Boogie Cousins goes mid-evil on X..

Bullet to the head in link vid below.. TMZ reports with actual voice vid.. He wants his son at his wedding though. Still this is Gangsta style!!..

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/27/demarcus-cousins-accused-threatening-shoot-baby-mama-before-wedding

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Weird

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

class act

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

nothing to see other than a jealous broad made that he didnt choose her. what kind of mom keeps their son from attending his father's wedding

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Any of you who have a crazy babies mom (prob none here lucky fukks) know he is justified here. Those broads do whatever they can to send you to some next level rage and use your kids against you. He is just being a good dad.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

He's an ar$eh0le but then we already knew that. She said he's choked her before now. I can believe it -went after Sean Elliot once because he said some unkind things about him in commentary.

Needs to be taught a lesson. These injuries couldn't happen to a better person.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Savage

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Its unfair to expect blacks to live under white society standards. Theyre wired differently and behave differently.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

nowadays, this could be a problem

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Any of you who have a crazy babies mom (prob none here lucky fukks) know he is justified here. Those broads do whatever they can to send you to some next level rage and use your kids against you. He is just being a good dad.
    I agree with you in this situation. He just wants his kid to come to his wedding. The X is clearly holding the kid hostage and for ransom, mean while Boogie is sending her massive child support checks every month and giving the X a great life.

So it comes back to if you are a pro athlete making millions don't have kids with groupies or barbies, don't have kids out of wedlock!!! Only have kids with a high school sweetheart that you are married to and know and trust. A true best friend and wife.

How hard is it to pull out or where a jimmy when having sex with groupies? I'll never understand why rich star athletes like Dwight Howard keep having babies with different women? The stupidity is off the scale!!!!

G Anon Dropout
    G Anon Dropout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7458

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I agree with you in this situation. He just wants his kid to come to his wedding. The X is clearly holding the kid hostage and for ransom, mean while Boogie is sending her massive child support checks every month and giving the X a great life.

So it comes back to if you are a pro athlete making millions don't have kids with groupies or barbies, don't have kids out of wedlock!!! Only have kids with a high school sweetheart that you are married to and know and trust. A true best friend and wife.

How hard is it to pull out or where a jimmy when having sex with groupies? I'll never understand why rich star athletes like Dwight Howard keep having babies with different women? The stupidity is off the scale!!!!
    They didn't become pro athletes because of their brains.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    He's an ar$eh0le but then we already knew that. She said he's choked her before now. I can believe it -went after Sean Elliot once because he said some unkind things about him in commentary.

Needs to be taught a lesson. These injuries couldn't happen to a better person.
    I remember that. Lol Sean Elliot would fukk him up.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Scumbag

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

She's getting him arrested for that. Arrest warrant just issued today for Boogie (Domestic Violence)..

WOW, if this his second offense he could be facing jail time. He's screwed..

https://sports.yahoo.com/police-issue-arrest-warrant-for-de-marcus-cousins-on-domestic-violence-charge-201214139.html

mike tyson35
    mike tyson35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I wonder why he’s always hurt? SMH

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

At least hes probably too Big to get raped in jail

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Planet of the Apes