orewaotakudesu
    orewaotakudesu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hello everyone. I'm looking to try http://m/
    but I was wondering if anyone has tried them to see if they are legit or a scam.
    The cost of one play for the gamechanger is $999 so wanted to hear if anyone has had experience with them.

Thank you
    Last edited by downsouth; 02-27-15 at 10:47 PM.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

So basically a guy throws his darts and if he's right he keeps your 1k. If he's wrong he just gives you more plays until the dart hits.

Sounds legit

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

avoid

and are you serious? u have been here since 2011 (granted 11 posts) and you are confused about this??? stop everything you are doing gambling wise...

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

just fade twizzler, his picks are free!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are all scams you're a jerk off if you spend one cent on a tout

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    avoid

and are you serious? u have been here since 2011 (granted 11 posts) and you are confused about this??? stop everything you are doing gambling wise...
    He's pacing himself...doesn't want to burn himself out too quickly

orewaotakudesu

I'm sorry if it sounded like a bad or dumb question and my lack of posts. I'm just trying to ask a sincere question.There are good services out there and I have used a two to finally make a 100k bankroll which is why I asked about this site. All I'm looking for is someone that has possibly tested out the site once or twice. Nothing more. Sorry to have wasted anyone's time. Thank you

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy probably works for the website

orewaotakudesu

I guess It was a mistake to even post here. Sorry to have wasted all your time. I'll never ask again here.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

This is just an advertisement for the site guys

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

$999 for a pick.

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Now, these are high rollers guys. Maybe Billy Walters needs to make some extra cash.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Well, it is a high roller selection though...

Might be worth it. I'm might give it a shot.

I'll use Opie's CC

Woody
    Woody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was a member of High Rollers Club for close to 6 months. The Gamechanger can be purchased for less than $999.00 upon emailing them for a discounted cost. This tout is very professional in the way he runs the service. All contact is done through email. I dropped them because the results of their releases were not very good. I have not checked the website in sometime but when I was a member, the Gamechanger lost numerous times in a row. To cover the cost of the play along with trying to make $ worth the investment really put a dent in my bankroll when they lost. They did honor the refund of the play as advertised and provided the next play free of charge. The results of the daily releases were also not very good and over time, I decided this was not the tout for me. There should be a thread in the service section history regarding this tout. I would do my homework before making the investment.

orewaotakudesu

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I was a member of High Rollers Cl
    ub for close to 6 months. The Gamechanger can be purchased for less than $999.00 upon emailing them for a discounted cost. This tout is very professional in the way he runs the service. All contact is done through email. I dropped them because the results of their releases were not very good. I have not checked the website in sometime but when I was a member, the Gamechanger lost numerous times in a row. To cover the cost of the play along with trying to make $ worth the investment really put a dent in my bankroll when they lost. They did honor the refund of the play as advertised and provided the next play free of charge. The results of the daily releases were also not very good and over time, I decided this was not the tout for me. There should be a thread in the service section history regarding this tout. I would do my homework before making the investment.
    You were right sir. I contacted them and they did offer a discount. I Really appreciate your advice. I have been trying my very best to do my homework on them but everyone keeps shutting me down saying I work for them. I'm honestly trying to get feedback and advice on this service just like yourself. I did have a question though. You said they lost multiple times in a row. Would you say that the 82% winning percentage is fake then or not true for the gamechanger plays? I'm just trying to figure out if what's posted in the site is true or false. Thanks again for your thoughtfil advice.

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

I can't believe people still play with touts and i cannot believe this thread is still up . Offshore world regressing back to 1996 .

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

I think its hilarious someone is asking if a 82% hit rate is true or false.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by orewaotakudesu View Post
    You were right sir. I contacted them and they did offer a discount. I Really appreciate your advice. I have been trying my very best to do my homework on them but everyone keeps shutting me down saying I work for them. I'm honestly trying to get feedback and advice on this service just like yourself. I did have a question though. You said they lost multiple times in a row. Would you say that the 82% winning percentage is fake then or not true for the gamechanger plays? I'm just trying to figure out if what's posted in the site is true or false. Thanks again for your thoughtfil advice.
    My best guess is that they are being modest when saying they hit 82%, and in reality it is closer to 90% or maybe higher.

I highly doubt a tout would exaggerate his winning percentage and toot his own horn.

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

i am willing to contribute two bet points, see if they will take that?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

If they are charging 1k a game. You better be betting at least 50k a game.
    And if you are betting 50k a game. You shouldn't be getting picks by someone online.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

82% doesn't exist. Think about it, why would any tout that can do numbers over 57% bother wasting his time advertising and emailing picks, let alone 60, 70, 80%. Do you see Walters selling picks on a website? You received a response from someone that had this service and he said it was bad. All the information you need. Find a scrub tout and fade him is best advice you'll get. 10x easier to find someone to fade than to follow.

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

I'm sorry if it sounded like a bad or dumb question and my lack of posts. I'm just trying to ask a sincere question.There are good services out there and I have used a two to finally make a 100k bankroll which is why I asked about this site. All I'm looking for is someone that has possibly tested out the site once or twice. Nothing more. Sorry to have wasted anyone's time. Thank you
    if you made 100k bankroll , what's 1k to you? go ahead and buy a dozen picks.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Hello everyone. I'm looking to try http://m/
    but I was wondering if anyone has tried them to see if they are legit or a scam.
    The cost of one play for the gamechanger is $999 so wanted to hear if anyone has had experience with them.

Thank you
    don't waste your money. If you want to follow a tout just go to the service plays forum almost all the touts plays are posted in there for free.

But my experience the pain is even worse when you lose a play and you didnt even come up with it yourself.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    avoid

this post made me laugh.

"stop everything you are doing"

dude needs an intervention.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    I think its hilarious someone is asking if a 82% hit rate is true or false.
    see thats the thing... nobody can guarantee 82% b/c each game is a case by case basis.

Sure a guy might be very good at this and alot of insight knowledge and instincts BUT there are many days where even the most experienced capper looks at a card and is like "damn these lines are extra sharp today, don't see anything here ... pass"

and all these degenerates want touts to keep feeding them plays. They would be upset with a Tout if they are paying for a monthly MLB pick service and the dude goes 3 days without giving his clients a play

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

999 for some one throwing darts lol

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Highrollerplays is a fake. Loses his ass off year after year. Dude doesn't even have a 5th grade level English and claims to go to MIT. Fukker.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

This thread is a scam. OP is promoting his website. Don't be a rookie.