Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Why do people from Boston sound like morons?

They say shit like "pahk mah cah on havahd yahd"

What kind of low life uneducated jackass talk like that? If I ever heard someone talk like that in real life it would make me want to slap the taste out of their mouths.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

We don't all talk like that, only the more blue-collar folks, just like most accents everywhere. I can't stand it either.

But you better think twice before slapping me, homeslice.

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    We don't all talk like that, only the more blue-collar folks, just like most accents everywhere. I can't stand it either.

But you better think twice before slapping me, homeslice.
    I was only half joking about the slapping part. It is annoying though. More annoying than new york and new jersey accents.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I can't stand Asians from Boston, broken English with New Jersey accent

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Toniest thats mean

Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

links back to the fukking morons that designed that roadway system.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I think that's called an accent. There are many of them across the country and even the world! Now you know.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

howard stern doing ted kenedy, particulary his singing "Rapers in the night" (to the tune of Strangers in the night) with that stupid ass boston accent was a classic........

air uh, air uh....

"how did we get those chicks?
    we got em by cruisin'...
    Just drop the kennedy name,
    and 'bingo', vaginal bruisin'"

some of you may not call the rape trial in s. Florida in like the nineties, where dumbass ted took his nephew out clubbing, and they proceeded to essentially molest half the women out on the town that night, and the nephew wound up with a rape charge. the major issue was whether the alleged victim had "vaginal bruisin."

from f'n killin' in chappaquidick to rapin' in s. beach, ol f'n ted sure knew how to f'n party!!!!

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post

What kind of low life uneducated jackass talk like that? If I ever heard someone talk like that in real life it would make me want to slap the taste out of their mouths.
    I for one don't care about ones regional accent, but only one gets under my skin and that's a Cajun accent. Sound straight up like retards

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

My brother moves from Washington to Boston. During the first week of school, his mild mannered, very slightly autistic kindergarten age boy gets into an argument with the teacher because she refuses to say the “R” in “art,” and he insists that he knows how it’s spelled.

I laughed.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Does the Boston accent date back to the euros who migrated when they left long ago?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what a weird thread.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5602

I'm from Boston and I hate it as well. I do my level best to contain it but when I'm drinkin' with the boys, the stupid comes out in me.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Rather listen to a Boston accent than a dumb f\*g self anointed "Swaggy P" QUEER. Guys a chucker off the bench. I mean just look at all the swag on this layup. Too swaggy man. No one on the corner has layup swag like Young.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

boston accent is music to my ears compared to that slack jawed southern drawl you get down south ...I often wonder if they ever hear themselves and how fukkin retarded they sound. If I lived down south for sure i'm working on changing my accent like most of Hollywood that has made it ew sorry that one probably hurt huh.... Go ahead and make fun of my California accent if it makes you feel better southerners.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Everyone stop crying. Accents are fukking beautiful!! We need them in this world. If everyone had the same dialect would be really entertaining huh?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

New York Daily News

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Rather listen to a Boston accent than a dumb f\*g self anointed "Swaggy P" QUEER. Guys a chucker off the bench. I mean just look at all the swag on this layup. Too swaggy man. No one on the corner has layup swag like Young.

Still he'll probably have more swag than all your past and future generations combined you dim witted cu*thole. Swaggy P is one the greatest players in the NBA at the moment, someone who you can never be even in your wildest dreams. That missed lay up can happen to anyone so go fukk off somewhere.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    howard stern doing ted kenedy, particulary his singing "Rapers in the night" (to the tune of Strangers in the night) with that stupid ass boston accent was a classic........

air uh, air uh....

"how did we get those chicks?
    we got em by cruisin'...
    Just drop the kennedy name,
    and 'bingo', vaginal bruisin'"

some of you may not call the rape trial in s. Florida in like the nineties, where dumbass ted took his nephew out clubbing, and they proceeded to essentially molest half the women out on the town that night, and the nephew wound up with a rape charge. the major issue was whether the alleged victim had "vaginal bruisin."

from f'n killin' in chappaquidick to rapin' in s. beach, ol f'n ted sure knew how to f'n party!!!!
    assknot--jfk

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    boston accent is music to my ears compared to that slack jawed southern drawl you get down south ...I often wonder if they ever hear themselves and how fukkin retarded they sound. If I lived down south for sure i'm working on changing my accent like most of Hollywood that has made it ew sorry that one probably hurt huh.... Go ahead and make fun of my California accent if it makes you feel better southerners.
    Urban Houston accent isn't all that bad actually. They sound nothing like the inbred retards from rural texas or louisiana.

Swaggy P

By the way it's all good with Boston accents. I was mostly joking to see how people would react. You Bostonians are quite chilled out dudes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

teaserpleaser

Urban Houston accent isn't all that bad actually. They sound nothing like the inbred retards from rural texas or louisiana.
    how did you get urban Houston out of that? you could throw Austin In there and some other cities but you know who im talking about by your "rural inbred " comment that accent just sounds like you may not have a passport,watch the price is right and most likely live in the same area you grew up in too afraid to move away...in other words you may be a uncultured dumb ass if you have that rural southern accent.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

This guy says uneducated and refers to Harvard in the same sentence. Unreal. I'm from Boston. Pm me and I'll give u my address in Brooklyn now. I bet I speak however I want and bang u out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They do talk weird

many fukkin drunks too

Boston is a garbage City

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I went to Boston for my 21st birthday. Worst city ever. People are angry, racist, and bitter about life. Weather sucks, everyone too pale and all they care about is the disgusting boring sport of baseball.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

it's called a non-rhotic accent. there are parts of the deep south that have it also
    the old south. the non-rhotic is closer to the Queen's English than the "Standard American"
    aka Midwest accent is. go look it up on wiki. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhotic_...rhotic_accents
    and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_English
    i have this accent and will never change... i don't want to sound like Wolf Blitzer.
    I am Wolf Blitzah.
    Last edited by Snowball; 12-29-14 at 05:21 PM.

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I know in the baltimore area they pronounce there u's and o's very strange.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Best city in the world. And I've been around.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Cosbytherapist View Post
    I went to Boston for my 21st birthday. Worst city ever. People are angry, racist, and bitter about life. Weather sucks, everyone too pale and all they care about is the disgusting boring sport of baseball.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Boston is one of the great cities of the world.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

I love how people from New York think they are soooo Tough.

I have heard so many guys be like .. "oh yeah man? I am from new york"

Two seconds later he is picking up his teeth and heading back up I-95 North.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Cosbytherapist View Post
    in other words, they keep it real.

I could leave NY for there. I'd never move to Philly though. Charlton Heston prepared for Planet of the Apes by spending a week in Philly. He also wrote a brilliant essay arguing that the Fresh Prince of BelAire was based on the monkey escaping POTA via space pod - I wish I could link to it but Bill Cosby bought the rights to story and stuck it in the closet.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post

i would beat your a$s in 60 seconds - which is about twice the time I'd last with your mom.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post

they don't act like that here in LA...they try and drop that accent too

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    i would beat your a$s in 60 seconds - which is about twice the time I'd last with your mom.
    Not a fan of foreplay ?

12 Last