Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatedOne View Post
    Please explain how it not worth it, enquiring minds want to know
    It will make me spend too much time on SBR taking me away from the real world

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Seaweed is obviously rich and can afford to go pro, and Russian rocket is a jet-setting self-made millionaire with hundreds of thousands of dollars in sports betting accounts. Between the two of these wealthy fukks, youd think they could help a brother out? Stead of making fun of people for being broke and punching down.
    I need to go pro.
    Going pro is well worth it for a guy like me who needs free money going into sports gambling accounts. I had Mo money Mo Vaughn run the numbers and 92% of all posters on this form are very wealthy Rich Sports Bettors.

I am down to only one job now and hours have been cut. Daughter is going into third year of college. I understand that more than 90% of this forum doesn't run into these types of money troubles. Unfortunately I am part of that 8% and I am flat fukkin broke right now.
    Haven't been able to get my hands on a bottle of Hooch for the past four weeks.
    I've gambled twice this year, $100 at a senators game & $98 on futures Parlays.
    Vegas is outta the question & I have to borrow money from Coop, to spend Saturday night in Buffalo for the opening round in two weeks.
    And now I have log on here to read about all these rich fukks who have $109 disposable income to just trow around on Pro memberships.
    Fukk you.
    Fukk you and your fancy trivia & pro only poker tables & pro only contests.
    I hope you choke on them you condescending motherfukkers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and PittsburghPlayer

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

This thread is missing bill walton

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    It will make me spend too much time on SBR taking me away from the real world
    If you say so weeder

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Toniest did you smoke seaweed yet?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Toniest did you smoke seaweed yet?
    I haven't smokiest sellweed yetp

First 1234