MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

~2014 NFL Strength Of Schedule~

2014 NFL strength of schedule
    Below are 2014 strength of schedule figures, based on opponents' winning percentage in 2013.

Strength of schedule: Arizona Cardinals
    TEMPE, Ariz. -- Isn’t life all about timing?Well, so is the NFL.Because of the NFL’s scheduling rotation, the Arizona Cardinals will face the eighth-hardest schedule, according to ESPN Stats & Information.

Strength of schedule: Falcons
    Scanning the Atlanta Falcons' strength of schedule for 2014 tells me one thing: Let's just wait and see.Although the Falcons head in with the league's 11th-toughest schedule, based on the winning percentage of opponents from this past season, there are some factors that have yet to be accounted for in this equation.

Strength of schedule: Tampa Bay Bucs
    TAMPA, Fla. -- Even after a 4-12 season in 2013, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers don’t have an easy 2014 schedule.The total 2013 win-loss percentage for their 2014 opponents comes to

Strength of schedule: Washington Redskins
    The Redskins will be helped by their schedule in 2014. The problem is, their NFC East opponents will be helped even more.When it comes to strength of schedule next season, the Redskins rank 17th in the NFL, as their opponents had a combined winning percentage of .

Strength of schedule: Chicago Bears
    The actual sequence of games, times and where the bye week falls provide perhaps the clearest indicator for gauging the difficulty of Chicago’s 2014 schedule.

Strength of schedule: Seattle Seahawks
    RENTON, Wash. -- If the Seattle Seahawks make it back to the Super Bowl next season, no one can say they had an easy path to get there.Seattle has the sixth-toughest schedule in the NFL for 2014, along with the third-toughest road schedule.

Strength of schedule: 49ers
    Remember a few years back when the NFC and AFC West divisions were mocked around the football universe?That is no longer the case. The two divisions sent a total of five teams to the 12-team playoff tournament, two of them played in the Super Bowl and a third went to the NFC title game.

Strength of schedule: Green Bay Packers
    When the NFL releases its schedule each April, Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy usually looks first at how many regular seven-day weeks he will have to prepare his team.

Strength of schedule: New York Giants
    If you assume that every team in the NFL will be exactly as good in 2014 as it was in 2013, the New York Giants will face the sixth-easiest schedule in the league next year.

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

PS.The article was taken from [The Sports Asylum Consultants], LLC (SAC) is a professional sports handicapping firm dedicated to providing consistent and in-depth information to the long-term sports investor.
    Good Luck In The NFL Season

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Are you from England?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The problem is that the 2013 W-L records are meaningless.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Are you from England?
    """" Las Vegas N.V.""""

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    2014 NFL Strength Of Schedule~ Not Win & Loss

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    2014 NFL Strength Of Schedule~ Not Win & Loss
    Records Win's is based on their NFL schedule on opponents' winning percentage in 2013.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

I wouldn't say it's meaningless, but it's not entirely meaningful either.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know Vito?

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by i/o View Post
    you know vito?
    no!!! Is he related to you or on sbr sports forum?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Records Win's is based on their NFL schedule on opponents' winning percentage in 2013.

"Below are 2014 strength of schedule figures, based on opponents' winning percentage in 2013." They are meaningless in most cases. Example. 2012 Kansas City 2-14. 2013 Kansas City. 11-5. 2012 Houston 13-5. 2013 Houston 2-14. 2-12 Green Bay 12-6. 2013 Green Bay 8-7-1. I can go on, but is it really necessary?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Harry, I generally like the posts you post. Go back in the threads...I've added meaningful insight to many of your posts and asked you questions (to which you never offer answers).

I am not "trolling" you here but I do have some criticism.

Because of your lack of conversation in many of your threads I'm leaning towards my initial thoughts that you could be copying or reciting someone else's work without a real understanding of what you are writing.

I could be wrong about this.

No sooner do you praise the work of a guy like Feustel (justin7) then you start this thread.

While you can use this information to indeed handicap, you must understand the context of the information you are using and the conclusions you are making relative to the marketplace...that in itself is a lengthy discourse meant only for experienced handicappers with a sophisticated outlook.

That being said, a serious handicapper should be improving his or her methods as time goes on, year after year.

Using a strength of schedule based on win percentage, especially from past year, is not moving forward in handicapping knowledge and, depending on one's experience, could easily be considered moving backward.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I apologize, but I guess I have just one more thought...

PS.The article was taken from [The Sports Asylum Consultants], LLC (SAC) is a professional sports handicapping firm dedicated to providing consistent and in-depth information to the long-term sports investor.
    Good Luck In The NFL Season

What are you talking about here? This information comes from a "blog" on ESPN.com...
    That alone should tell you the usefulness of the information.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Harry, I generally like the posts you post. Go back in the threads...I've added meaningful insight to many of your posts and asked you questions (to which you never offer answers).

I am not "trolling" you here but I do have some criticism.

Because of your lack of conversation in many of your threads I'm leaning towards my initial thoughts that you could be copying or reciting someone else's work without a real understanding of what you are writing.

I could be wrong about this.

No sooner do you praise the work of a guy like Feustel (justin7) then you start this thread.

While you can use this information to indeed handicap, you must understand the context of the information you are using and the conclusions you are making relative to the marketplace...that in itself is a lengthy discourse meant only for experienced handicappers with a sophisticated outlook.

That being said, a serious handicapper should be improving his or her methods as time goes on, year after year.

Using a strength of schedule based on win percentage, especially from past year, is not moving forward in handicapping knowledge and, depending on one's experience, could easily be considered moving backward.

Excellent response. This is how the professional gambler can separate the real thing from the wanna-be's.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Are you from England?
    lol thats a funny question

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Harry's been drinking again.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Excellent response. This is how the professional gambler can separate the real thing from the wanna-be's.
    Sorry about that reply, my computer went in a different mode //lol/lol Okay maybe this thread or my other threads doesn't get so many hits, because it's all sharing ideas on posting a thread or debating with my thread. I trust we have enough good critics like yourself and nerds and nerd-critics in the forum to keep it going with bad writing and laughable "inside scoops..."The bottom line is winning your bets". My record speaks for itself 5-0 in NBA Championship game[4 out of 6 wins NFL playoffs+ Superbowl just name a few!!!! With press bets along the way,enough said!!!!!..
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    Good luck to you in NFL season
    Last edited by shari91; 07-17-14 at 03:16 AM.

OptimistPrime
    OptimistPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go through this every-year. The SOS that come out at the beginning of the year are basically meaningless.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

SBR ignore list working great to filter out non-pros
    This is the way to go fellas to get rid of these spammers.
    Last edited by downsouth; 07-15-14 at 11:19 PM.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Harry's been drinking again.
    Have enjoyed Highland Scotch (Macallan) 21 Year old for over 20yrs. and all others that I've tried (including those from the isle), in my opinion can not compare to the pure ...Eddy

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

I have an NFL GOY in the opening week. It's a joke of a line and the oddsmakers are going to pay.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

This Photo did not exist - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-16-14 at 03:28 PM.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry about that reply, my computer went in a different mode //lol/lol Okay maybe this thread or my other threads doesn't get so many hits, because it's all sharing ideas on posting a thread or debating with my thread. I trust we have enough good critics like yourself and nerds and nerd-critics in the forum to keep it going with bad writing and laughable "inside scoops..."The bottom line is winning your bets". My record speaks for itself 5-0 in NBA Championship game[4 out of 6 wins NFL playoffs+ Superbowl just name a few!!!! With press bets along the way,enough said!!!!!..
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    Good luck to you in NFL season
    Good BFD

Keep them there

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

]...
    ban the fukkin wannabe tout