manitobashadow
    manitobashadow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Canadian Deposit methods please...

I m reposting this earlier question...Just looking for people s experiences and ease with a particular method. I tried getting money transferred through NETELLER to me but was denied today.

Please help, fellow sports gamblers...

sabe
    sabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Neteller has been cut as of today. I'm looking into setting up MoneyBookers.

manitobashadow

I read in another forum that someone said MONEYBOOKERS only mails out withdrawls(cheques) out to Canada. I dont know if that is an accurate statement. Any expereinces?

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by manitobashadow View Post
    I read in another forum that someone said MONEYBOOKERS only mails out withdrawls(cheques) out to Canada. I dont know if that is an accurate statement. Any expereinces?
    Signed up with Moneybookers last week. So far thumbs down when compared to Neteller. Requested test wire withdrawal and test cheque for small amounts. Still haven't received them yet. Will update if I receive them. Your bank will probably charge you a fee for receiving incoming wires from Moneybookers (+MnyBkr's fee). Bank fee is somewhere around $10-$15. Neteller EFT's back to your account were free. Deposits to Neteller via EFT's were free. Deposits to Moneybookers using your bank account will probably cost $30-42 depending on the bank.

Greatest obstacle to overcome when using Moneybookers is their 90 day transaction limit. My current limit is $10000 U.S. Don't know know what happens if you use up that limit. I know you won't be able to send funds to merchants but does it also mean you won't be able to withdraw till the 90 day window is up? Neteller had no limits as far as I know.

Moneybookers has no e-mail address. You have to login and use their message centre. Response time is 7 days to no reponse sometimes. No live chat. No toll free number customer service. Customer service is really bad. You have to play e-mail tag when you have a problem using their message centre which is awful. Really bad at answering questions in any sort of timely manner at all. All phone numbers listed are long distance to Britain.

If a new e-wallet emerges that has no limits and good customer service (e-mail, live chat, toll-free), I am dumping Moneybookers so fast. Internal wire transfers for countries in the European Union are dirt cheap, but for Canadians wire transfers are expensive as hell to deposit and withdrawal.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Any Canadians have any experience with ** and **? Aren't they even way more expensive than international bank wires? Seems like unless the merchant picks up the costs, these two are too expensive to use.

manitobashadow

what about instadebit too as an option

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Instadebit works very well, no fees for users, however not alot of books use them and limits are low $200-1000 deposit per7 days.

nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to bump this thread, but for fellow Canadian Moneybooker users out there.... what do you guys use to withdraw money from your MB account back to your bank?

Cheque? or wire? Pros and Cons of each? Any advice greatly appreciated!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Use wire to Royal Bank Of Canada fastest method imo

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Insta Debit is all I use.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

********** is by far the best imo

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

insta debit

nli07

dont get me wrong i use insta as well, but pinny blocked me from using Insta cuz one of my deposits via insta bounced by $4. And I wanna make a $40,000 withdrawal which i think is easiest via MB. But i've never really used MB before thus why I am asking the question

nli07

Maybe i should try and get MB VIP status?

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

check
    just over a week
    all costs are reimbursed for vip's
    40k i would break up