Login Search

The Spurs were able to overcome the rig and the script, OPEN YOUR EYES DONT BE FOOLED

Last Post

Exclamation The Spurs were able to overcome the rig and the script, OPEN YOUR EYES DONT BE FOOLED

This is exactly what the NBA wants you all to think, that since the Spurs won on Saturday that it shows the NBA is not fixed or scripted

The NBA is loving this, they think that games like this where a team overcomes the rig allows people to no longer suspect any rigging. DONT DO THAT, don't fall for that, that is what they want you to think. They want you to think its not rigged

It's a win-win for the NBA - Thunder win, the script gets followed and NBA is happy, Thunder lose, script is defied yet NBA is happy because it means people will less suspect that it is rigged

The script DID CALL for a OKC win and yet the Spurs played well enough to defy it, and the Thunder played shitty enough to nullify it, it happens although the NBA didn't get what it wanted, it still got something out of it, i.e. less people suspecting rigging and that means the NBA can do more rigging in the future

Quit acting like Game 5 and 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals this year didn't happen

I know people will say "Heat blew out Pacers, there was no rigging" but the script still called for a Heat win, but since the Heat played so well there didn't need to be any rigging, if the game got close then yes the steps needed to rig would have happened

Long story short, Games like this help the NBA do more future rigging because less people suspect it - They need these games every now and then, my advice is to not fall into the trap

With in depth analysis like this I can see why SBR deemed you a top 3 poster for the month of May. If you just adjust the tinfoil hat a little bit for better reception you are a lock for the top spot in June. I am just teasing you man but do you know how ridiculous this sounds? If there is a script how are YOU getting it? Also what's the script for the Finals?

JJ I think we have your apparent here so keep an eye on him

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
I didn't read your dribble but if the wcf was fixed it would have been in the spurs favor. KD has plenty of years left to be lebrons "rival." This rematch is exactly what the league wanted and may go down as the most watched nba finals in history.
i could be wrong but i think people don't want to see this rematch. we already saw this LY and no matter what the haters say, the Heat won 4 gms to 3. yes, 4 out of 7 games the scoreboard read Heat with a higher number than the spurs.

anyhow, with the RAngers v Kings and the World Cup starting in a week, i don't think this NBA finals will get the same ratings that last year's did.

we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
I figured the rig, if there is one, would be to get sa to finals, not okc. From $ standpoint sa would be more profitable for everyone involved.
Really? SA getting to the finals would be more profitable for the Oklahoma owners and investors? And the cottage industries that surround Chesapeake Arena, which helps the local economy, wanted SA to win as well? Absolutely incredible in that would be more profitable for them. SBR teaches me something new every day....