cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

1K bet against Floyd. 700.

Marcos Maidana is thirsting for glory. Someone has to stop in this world to Floyd. It is big business where then there will be a rematch.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

He's got a slugger's chance as is often the case. Will he land the punch is the question..

Checkout this article on SBR for Mayweather vs Maidana - it has a table which updates in real time at some of the top books. As the fight gets closer other props will be added.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Maidana is out of his league. He has had a few good fights but he has also struggled against guys like DeMarcus Corley and an over the hill Morales. He is no where close to the puncher Canelo is and Canelo didn't do anything except get Floyd's autograph. This will be a typical boring Mayweather fight where he wins every round with maybe 1 round a draw.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Maidana is out of his league. He has had a few good fights but he has also struggled against guys like DeMarcus Corley and an over the hill Morales. He is no where close to the puncher Canelo is and Canelo didn't do anything except get Floyd's autograph. This will be a typical boring Mayweather fight where he wins every round with maybe 1 round a draw.
    John, i would like to read long ago what you thought of the fight Maidana Bronner. And surely it would be a carbon copy of what you said above.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Way to be the turd in the punch bowl.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    He's got a slugger's chance as is often the case. Will he land the punch is the question..

Checkout this article on SBR for Mayweather vs Maidana - it has a table which updates in real time at some of the top books. As the fight gets closer other props will be added.
    Thanks for the info. And yes, punches will be landed. He is not god.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Agree with john, Floyd has beating Maidana types all his career, typical puncher's chance fight and against Floyd its slim to none no doubt slim is outta town. When Broner lost Floyd was licking his chops, an easy payday to insert a fight into his showtime contract.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Won't cash but luckily the bet isn't real so no harm done

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by cala56 View Post
    Marcos Maidana is thirsting for glory. Someone has to stop in this world to Floyd. It is big business where then there will be a rematch.

If i could get a penny for every time i hear this nonsense i would retire

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    Won't cash but luckily the bet isn't real so no harm done

This fight is the most exciting since the days of Carlos Monzon. I am an Argentine. If won I'm going to Vegas with my wife. This is a true bet. I will post photos and the bet from PINNY.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

This fight is the most exciting since the days of Carlos Monzon. I am an Argentine. If won I'm going to Vegas with my wife. This is a true bet. I will post photos and the bet from PINNY.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Never say never. Hahaha

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

Never say never. Hahaha
    i feel like a homo for getting this joke

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

this brokedikkk dumbfuk doesnt even have 1000 pesos.

lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cala56

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    this brokedikkk dumbfuk doesnt even have 1000 pesos.

lol
    Crustyme you know a lot of general knowledge. Thanks for your compliments.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

When are you going to place the bet? Or is this just some dumb post that is purely hypothetical?

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Pinnacle.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

I think the line will be at +800 the week before.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Too hard to hit floyd.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Too hard to hit floyd.
    Yes. But everything has an end.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Floyd will box circles, IMO.

Hope you're not basing on the Broner fight

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Floyd will box circles, IMO.

Hope you're not basing on the Broner fight
    sadly i think he is....a. broner not on floyds level.....b. 2nd fight for broner at 147 with no stop at 140 in between. first fight was against a light handed puncher. and broner still got off the deck twice and finished the fight. i think floyd chin is strong enough to take a flush bomb from maidana and carry on

floyd is not interested in losing his 0 to set up some big business rematch. his fights big business anyway.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

See the Mayweather-Ortiz fight, it will be very similar. Ortiz made ​​a stupidity in the 4th Round.

MD

See the Mayweather-Ortiz fight, it will be very similar. Ortiz made ​​a stupidity in the 4th Round.

MD

If only Ortiz hadn't made that stupidity, he would have beaten Mayweather for sure.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    If only Ortiz hadn't made that stupidity, he would have beaten Mayweather for sure.
    What fight were you watching?

He would have had to come from behind to beat him. He was trailing at the time and getting beaten to the punch time and time again. He would've tried bum-rushing and been countered all night long. Let's not forget the headbutt was launched out of sheer frustration that he couldn't hit that guy, so what makes you think a mental midget like Ortiz who was by far the inferior boxer would somehow turn it around? Mayweather started fast in that fight and was making Ortiz look silly.

SBR Lou

Maidana has no chance. Even if he catches Floyd clean, Floyd's chin is seriously underrated. He won't fold like a lawn chair like Broner did if he tastes some leather.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    What fight were you watching?

He would have had to come from behind to beat him. He was trailing at the time and getting beaten to the punch time and time again. He would've tried bum-rushing and been countered all night long. Let's not forget the headbutt was launched out of sheer frustration that he couldn't hit that guy, so what makes you think a mental midget like Ortiz who was by far the inferior boxer would somehow turn it around? Mayweather started fast in that fight and was making Ortiz look silly.
    I was being sarcastic. Read the post above that one.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Just watch.

SBR Lou

It is big business where then there will be a rematch.
    I've read or heard this after every fight of his following the DLH fight with maybe the exception of the Marquez and Guerrero fights.

To humor it however ... If you're suggesting that he'd be part of some shady stuff, just keep in mind his marketability and what keeps people subscribing who don't particularly care for his style is to see if he'll suffer his first L. If he were to, you could argue that many would lose interest except his fans and real fans of the sport, and when you're already making $80 million a fight, why blemish yourself?

If you're suggesting however that a bonehead like a CJ Ross will turn in some ridiculous scorecard though, I can see that. Never know in boxing, but his fights aren't close enough where getting screwed by the majority has a real chance of happening. Plus, if you really want to entertain conspiracies, you'll want to consider Al Haymon's involvement in Floyd's career. He's the one with all the juice.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=SBR Lou;21389974]Maidana has no chance. Even if he catches Floyd clean, Floyd's chin is seriously underrated. He won't fold like a lawn chair like Broner did if he tastes some leather.

You can not compare Shane Mosley at that time, with Maidana today. May 3 you will know how Floyd Chin is at his 38 years old.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Maidana is out of his mind. That guy will not respect anyone. Here in my country people are like that. You are used to seeing fearful Mexicans are dying to belong to the Yankee Empire. And they are able to kiss floyd to forgive him for having scratched his head

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

when will cans learn floyd never loses

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

123 Last