zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

The fact that goat feels so adamantly that the bulls won't win a championship bodes well for the bulls. Guy knows absolutely nothing about basketball, proves it with constant posting nonsense, and is a losing gambler. Goat, stop telling people to understand basketball. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BASKETBALL

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    How many shoot first pg's have ever won a ring without another superstar?

How many shoot first PGs led teams have had teams with the balance, depth and defense of this team?? Don't give me that precedent crap because every situation is unique

0. Rose is not winning because the Bulls have 0 shot to beat the Heat and if you don't understand that concept you don't understand basketball. The Mavs have way more pieces than the Bulls. They had 2 HOFmers and like 3 former All Stars..

I'm sorry what now??

Dallas had 3 guys score in double digits per game in the playoffs last year - the bulls have 4 players that score double digits. Who the hell would you take on 2010 Dallas team over 2011 Chicago??? The bulls are better at every position outside of power forward

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Bulls had a shot last year when Miami didn't have their ofense figured out. Now I think the East pretty much is set.

Like the NBA championship last year was "set"??

LOL @ people acting like Miami has been so dominant this year - they're a couple last second shots away against terrible teams from being 2-2. Give me a fukkin break

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

Like the NBA championship last year was "set"??

LOL @ people acting like Miami has been so dominant this year - they're a couple last second shots away against terrible teams from being 2-2. Give me a fukkin break
    Chicago won't come out of the East. For now you can talk all you want, just don't go missing when the times comes.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

jj you fukkin prick

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    How many shoot first PGs led teams have had teams with the balance, depth and defense of this team?? Don't give me that precedent crap because every situation is unique I'm sorry what now?? Dallas had 3 guys score in double digits per game in the playoffs last year - the bulls have 4 players that score double digits. Who the hell would you take on 2010 Dallas team over 2011 Chicago??? The bulls are better at every position outside of power forward
    Jason Terry and Barea better than anyone on the Bulls bench. The bulls can't do anything without Rose having a good game. Boozer is a washed up PF. His stats are inflated even. His play on the court speaks for itself. Noah and Deng are both very good players but not All Stars, Noah maybe. Jason Kidd, Terry, Marion, Chandler, all four of those guys have been all stars at some point. Then you had Dirk having the series of his life and the Mavs knocking down every single shot. The Mavs had a bunch of straight jump shooters and everyone knows you have to be able to hit jump shots in the playoffs because you don't get those pussy calls all the time driving to the rim.

If Rose had a top 5 PF on his team or top 10 SG I would consider the Bulls legit contenders. He only has 2 legit jump shooters on his team in Korver and Hamilton. But of those guys can be streaky as hell and no where near the level of JT because they can't play defense

brahmabull117

Jason Terry and Barea better than anyone on the Bulls bench. The bulls can't do anything without Rose having a good game. Boozer is a washed up PF. His stats are inflated even. His play on the court speaks for itself. Noah and Deng are both very good players but not All Stars, Noah maybe. Jason Kidd, Terry, Marion, Chandler, all four of those guys have been all stars at some point. Then you had Dirk having the series of his life and the Mavs knocking down every single shot. The Mavs had a bunch of straight jump shooters and everyone knows you have to be able to hit jump shots in the playoffs because you don't get those pussy calls all the time driving to the rim.

If Rose had a top 5 PF on his team or top 10 SG I would consider the Bulls legit contenders. He only has 2 legit jump shooters on his team in Korver and Hamilton. But of those guys can be streaky as hell and no where near the level of JT because they can't play defense

1)What's with your obsession with all stars?? Deng is a better player than anybody on 2010 Dallas team outside of Dirk. Overall, I would take Chicago's starting lineup over 2010 Dallas starting lineup by a big margin (chicago has 4 guys who are all averaging 11+ ppg this year)

2)shooters all over the place?? The bulls are shooting nearly 42% from 3 point range this year. Also LOL @ Korver and Hamilton only shooters on the team, Rose and watson are both shooting 40+ % from 3 point range this year (Watson shooting nearly 50% from 3 point range)

3)Why does Rose need a top 5 PF or top 10 SG to be a contender?? Dallas didn't even have anybody in the top 40 last year in points per game outside of Dirk and won a title. The bulls will likely have 2 or 3 guys in the top 50 this year in points per game

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami also looks much worse this year then last year. Defense is absolutely atrocious. Okc, lakers, or the clippers would handle them with ease if they snuck out of the east.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

good points Brahm

I think Defense is also I big consideration when you talk about this Bull's team...

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

How many shoot first pg's have ever won a ring without another superstar?

0. Rose is not winning because the Bulls have 0 shot to beat the Heat and if you don't understand that concept you don't understand basketball. The Mavs have way more pieces than the Bulls. They had 2 HOFmers and like 3 former All Stars. The Bulls have Rose and you don't win a championship with a team like the Bulls. They don't even have an All Star on their team. Noah can't score points in a 7 game series consistently and Boozer and Hamilton can't defend. If you think Hamilton and Brewer can guard Wade over 7 games you are nuts. The Heat got much better than last year and the Bulls are the same exact team because Hamilton's offensive ability will be canceled by his terrible defense.
    Fatigue can come back to bite the heat. I see your points, but youre like most squares who dont see how good the bulls are. They are deep all the way around. We have one of the best...if not the best defensive coach in the league. Only reason heat defense on rose looked so good was because no one could space the court. But we can now have deng, korver and rip out there all who can hit the shot.

James defense on rose was overrated and was blown up by the media.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

mreclectic
    mreclectic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

roflmao...... at this thread, Rose won't be dominant!!! The owner of this thread, call Paul Allen he has a GM position for you....Err Sam Bowie>Jordan, and Oden>Durant, you will be the perfect fit.

R23k
    R23k's Avatar Become A Pro!

I seriously think Goat Milk is Lebron; 10,000 out of his 11,000 posts are sucking Lequeens Titties

Plain and Simple: Rose wants the last shot even if he is 0-20 in the game; Lebron will pass the ball to the rookie Cole who has more of a killer instinct than James

brahmabull117

this thread is the gift that never stops giving

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmfao

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Rose just became the first player in NBA history to have his shot blocked by Jeremy Lin and Baron Davis in the same quarter maybe he is washed up?

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

bwaaahaaa! it lives

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

still makes me laugh.

rm18
    Update your status

rm18
    Update your status

Unreal career high

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Everyone bumping old D Rose threads

Like this wasnt a "bye Felicia" moment aimed at Butler

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

He’s had three good games in five years

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Took Rose scoring 50 for them to win by 3

Rose probably wont be able to walk for a week. May not score 50 total points the rest of the year.

Butler has to be tired of #WINNING

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Great call

rm18
    Update your status

7-9 from three unreal

jjgold