TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

MLB 7/5/13 - One Play... And One Play Only... Put Your House On It

Detroit VS Cleveland -131

You might even want to give the Run Line a shot too.

TheMoneyShot

I suck. I already know.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

You can't ever bet Masterstains, because you know Deemer is on them lol.

Get em tomorrow bud.

TheMoneyShot

I lost my house and I just lost at the SBR 9PM tourney. Feeling low right now. Sweeper emoticon makes me Happy though.

Benny... I need to read the first page of your "How To Bet Baseball Book" cuz... I'm clueless.

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

You seem to lack knowledge about sports betting in general to be betting the whole house on one damn play, a baseball play at that. And against the Detroit Tigers???? I think you may need to study a little bit more. There were red flags all over your play as well. Porcello has kept the to less than 2 runs already twice this year. He is coming off a suspension, likely upset and ready to get back at it. Masterson pitched 9.0 innings last outing and has been hammered once by Detroit this year. I am sorry but where did you even get the idea for this play? lol. I am not trying to slam you but you asked for some help learning and criticism always helps point out where someone needs to start. Good luck!
    Last edited by Dclan86; 07-05-13 at 09:05 PM.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    You seem to lack knowledge about sports betting in general to be betting the whole house on one damn play, a baseball play at that. And against the Detroit Tigers???? I think you may need to study a little bit more. There were red flags all over your play as well. Porcello has kept the to less than 2 runs already twice this year. He is coming off a suspension, likely upset and ready to get back at it. Masterson pitched 9.0 innings last outing and has been hammered once by Detroit this year. I am sorry but where did you even get the idea for this play? lol. I am not trying to slam you but you asked for some help learning and criticism always helps point out where someone needs to start. Good luck!
    Don't come in after the game with your garbage you dikkkkk
    Say your bullshit lines before the game.
    Don't be a fukkin tool.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pinnacle420, JayLA, and thewhiteguy

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Its ok. Half of sbr has lost there house at one point or another.

Just start working on new one tommorow. Afterall, its only a house