juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Maybe because of such false information, wire to my bank account from my Neteller account costs exactly zero.
    That's because you have VIP or higher level account. I have only normal verified account. They charge 7,5€ for a bank withdrawal. Haven't got their prepaid ********** either, but fees for that would be several euros per 400€ pop from an ATM.

All in all, the differences are small. Moneybookers have been more cost effective for me with very minimal fees, but if I had more volume with Neteller it could be the better option. Both of the Netwallets are basically free for people moving lots of money and VIP status.

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

Moneybookers is a decent service now. It used to be shady, but they are trying a complete overhaul or something (even changing the name to Skrill or whatever). Trying to be a legit payment processor, but old rep is hard to change.

The French and German thing has probably more to do with some new law there than with 5d or moneybookers.

Anyway, this thread title is like a title in a newspaper in Bulgaria - flashy enough to get your attention and and has just a pinch of truth in it so you can't sue.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Maybe because of such false information, wire to my bank account from my Neteller account costs exactly zero.
    For VIP members,MB withdrawals to your bank are free too.For non VIP members ,the fee is 1.80 EUR

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I am Australian and want to withdraw/deposit in US$ or Euro.

Moneybookers steals 2.5% every time I have to do any any exchange. If i get paid in Euros and want to take out US$ they basically steal 5%.

That's 2.5% over and above the actual exchange rate. (most institutions I know of charge 0.25% to 0.5%) Rather than allowing users to have multiple currency wallets.

Every decision or change they make appears is designed to steal more money in fees to me.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

roxxybitch

YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was a diamond member at Moneybookers for years
    Since September this year iīm using Neteller and have reached gold membership.
    Comparing both wallets i would always prefer Moneybookers
    Neteller reminds me more of a kindergarten.
    I have so many complaints and they donīt give a sh!t
    The somtimes read statement "Neteller is for professionells, Moneybookers is for the kids"
    is completly nonsense imo.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I am Australian and want to withdraw/deposit in US$ or Euro.

Moneybookers steals 2.5% every time I have to do any any exchange. If i get paid in Euros and want to take out US$ they basically steal 5%.

That's 2.5% over and above the actual exchange rate. (most institutions I know of charge 0.25% to 0.5%) Rather than allowing users to have multiple currency wallets.

Every decision or change they make appears is designed to steal more money in fees to me.
    I think both Neteller and MB charge in the 2.5% range for currency conversion, and not sure how things are down there, but around here most regular banks, cards have a conversion fee around 1.8%. There are of course cheaper, or close to free, alternatives, but its rare and more often than not institutions more aimed at trading rather than regular bank use.

One MB account in EUR, and one in US is an option? Or do Neteller allow free currency conversion between accounts as well?

Quote Originally Posted by YPS View Post
    I was a diamond member at Moneybookers for years
    Since September this year iīm using Neteller and have reached gold membership.
    Comparing both wallets i would always prefer Moneybookers
    Neteller reminds me more of a kindergarten.
    I have so many complaints and they donīt give a sh!t
    The somtimes read statement "Neteller is for professionells, Moneybookers is for the kids"
    is completly nonsense imo.
    I had a few issues with Neteller support staff sometimes being incompetent feeding me complete misinformation. Not happend with MB's VIP support, then I only dealt with one agent and may have been lucky getting a great one, but she was brilliant. The couple of occasions I tried to contact MB's regular support left a lot to be desired though.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Both of them suck.

But Moneybookers and Neteller still available at 5D for me.
    5Dimes just removed Neteller from their cashier. According to a support rep I spoke with an hour ago it was available last week. How unfortunate for me!

First 12