frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

!!!!! WNBA Lock for all you SBR Bashers to play tomorrow !!!!!

I think this is such a lock that I had to make a separate thread from my own WNBA thread.

The play is Connecticut Sun -7.5 against the New York Liberty.

I think the Liberty are getting too much credit here. Yeah, they manhandled the Sun on Thursday, but I think that was a fluke and good timing for the Liberty. Liberty had no Olympic players so they were more focused, Sun seemed like they were having an olympic break hangover.

But its over and back to business for the Sun tomorrow, where the Sun get the Liberty at home. And they have absolutely embarrassed the Liberty at home this year, including a 42 point stomping the last time the two met there.

The Sun I think got a wakeup call on Thursday, and are out for revenge, and will unleash it on the Liberty. They are going to shake off the olympic break rust and fire on all cylinders. I expect this one to be over at halftime, put your bankroll on Connecticut -7.5 and don't look back.

Play this so hard at the Nugget book that the line moves.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

no mate its not, I think i take Liberty plus the points and Moneyline, i will write in my thread later why

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Eh, I just don't see the Sun getting pushed by the Liberty twice in a row. Sun haven't been the best home team this year, but the team they have played best against at home is the Liberty.

Liberty beat the Sun on Thursday by forcing lots of turnovers, something that is harder to do on another team's court.

Sun loss on Thursday was more of the Sun beating themselves. So if they are still in a post Olympic funk, I think that yeah they might lay another egg. But if they come focused and ready(which is what I am expecting), double digit win easy.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

I think it might come down to Asja Jones playing

If she is out, this isn't the lock I am making to be

And if Roxxy says its not a lock, its not a lock

Watch the injury reports and carry on

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Eh, I just don't see the Sun getting pushed by the Liberty twice in a row. Sun haven't been the best home team this year, but the team they have played best against at home is the Liberty.

Liberty beat the Sun on Thursday by forcing lots of turnovers, something that is harder to do on another team's court.

Sun loss on Thursday was more of the Sun beating themselves. So if they are still in a post Olympic funk, I think that yeah they might lay another egg. But if they come focused and ready(which is what I am expecting), double digit win easy.
    dude all right what you saying , but Liberty had massive problems with injuries before the break, i know you followed my thread all season,then you know how often i wrote the Sun are Overrated, Tina Charles was one of the weakest players in the USA Team, shes out of form since 8 weeks, also Kara Lawson showed nothing in New York, the whole Team looked awful,the return of the injured players was a main reason the bnlew them out , two days ago, and Cappie Pondexter had a awful first half, this will not happen also twice,plus they will have Hollingsworth back today, Leilani Mitchell improved she can hit a lot of 3pointers when hot, the Liberty were awful in the first half of the season, but watch out, bur do what you have to do mate. see ya tonight

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    dude all right what you saying , but Liberty had massive problems with injuries before the break, i know you followed my thread all season,then you know how often i wrote the Sun are Overrated, Tina Charles was one of the weakest players in the USA Team, shes out of form since 8 weeks, also Kara Lawson showed nothing in New York, the whole Team looked awful,the return of the injured players was a main reason the bnlew them out , two days ago, and Cappie Pondexter had a awful first half, this will not happen also twice,plus they will have Hollingsworth back today, Leilani Mitchell improved she can hit a lot of 3pointers when hot, the Liberty were awful in the first half of the season, but watch out, bur do what you have to do mate. see ya tonight
    Tina Charles and Kara Lawson looked like a steaming pile of garbage on Thursday

I do agree the Sun aren't as good as their record (especially without Asja Jones) but they did beat the Lynx in Minnesota, so the talent is there. But its a funk right now, they were not impressive to close the 1st half, and I think the Liberty have a better roster than their record is.

I will sleep on this one, wake up and check the injury reports and line movements.

Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Still a play?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

I think Roxxyfish's analysis is pretty spot on, it wouldn't surprise me if the Sun rout the Liberty here but its not the lock I was making it out to be

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

So Roxxy scared you off your play Now it sounds like your on both sides. No play?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by jagaf22 View Post
    So Roxxy scared you off your play Now it sounds like your on both sides. No play?
    Correct, no play

If both teams played to their potential, Sun win in a rout, but Roxxy pointed out that the Sun have not been playing to their potential at all lately and the Liberty have been able to get some key players back and are primed to make a run.

I personally am still on Sun -7.5 because I already made the bet last night and can't undo it, but I am not advising anyone else to tail it

One play that both me and Roxxy are on is the Fever/Dream over 157

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by jagaf22 View Post
    I dont want to scare anybody off, just posted what i have monitored , Pearsson back for the Liberty is like Lauren Jackson is back for Seattle or Taurasi for Phoenix