Login Search

John Terry's .... RACISM TRIAL????????

Last Post

Have you ever been to England? I have and been all over the US its not even close in soo many ways... we beat them in quality food though and oral hygiene bland food and bad teeth not sure how that works but it is what it is. Their Tube system and bus system is sooo much better than ours for one i wasnt on edge for once when riding on public transportation. Try not being on edge around midnight in a Large US city like LA,NYC, or chicago.

baskets is right tho. u should be able to say anything except incite people to violence; literally go and kill/hurt this or that person.

everything else is words and the law can f\*\*k off. i'm not a racist (i'm brown myself) but calling some1 a black cxxt or not is non of the law's business.

so if some1 calls some1 a white prick how does that make them a criminal? none of their business what come out of people's mouth.

cxxts

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
Have you ever been to England? I have and been all over the US its not even close in soo many ways... we beat them in quality food though and oral hygiene bland food and bad teeth not sure how that works but it is what it is. Their Tube system and bus system is sooo much better than ours for one i wasnt on edge for once when riding on public transportation. Try not being on edge around midnight in a Large US city like LA,NYC, or chicago.
I like England, but to say they are advanced because you dont feel threatened on the subway system there ? They have their troubles as well. Have you seen the London Riots ? England also spends an aweful lot of money on their Royal Family for basically no purpose except ceremonial purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by subs View Post
baskets is right tho. u should be able to say anything except incite people to violence; literally go and kill/hurt this or that person.

everything else is words and the law can f\*\*k off. i'm not a racist (i'm brown myself) but calling some1 a black cxxt or not is non of the law's business.

so if some1 calls some1 a white prick how does that make them a criminal? none of their business what come out of people's mouth.

cxxts
lol

you do realize that blacks are probably the most racist people on the planet.... so categorizing yourself as brown and thus not racist.... it's one of the most laughable things out there

well as a person that doesn't fit into any category, i have experienced racism from both communities. i've been the only non-black in a basketball team and as a hip hop DJ the only non black at parties/clubs.

but racism without power is a waste of time. what would i care who says or thinks what? let that person poison their own heart, doesn't bother me at all.

racism w power is v bad. when u can't get a job or get fvcked up for dating a white girl then it really matters. when the cops get u for no reason, or u never get a raise at work, then it matters.

anyway, i don't agree that blacks r more racist than any other group. twisted fvcks r twisted fvcks - doesn't matter what community or colour they r from.

ur tone sucks ass. i only ment to say that i'm not a white racist nazi, r u? or do u prefer the KKK?