Login Search

best method in taking 100$ and making it into 1k

Last Post

Those are great books even though you may think it's all obvious after at least 6 years doing this

My criticism of Wong is that he tells you what to do when you think you have a +EV bet instead of telling you how to do the hard part: finding +EV bets
Yao does better with the data analysis/tables he provides and J7/Hungarian mathematician do a similar thing for RL conversions (though I'd caution about using a discrete table for anything more than a guide)

Still feel there isn't a good book out there for how to hunt for EV and strategy for signing up at books and getting max value out of them.

i will say this..
many believe in repeated small bets as a % of bankroll,
and that will NEVER hurt you. Never bet more than 25%
on any bet, ever. Rookie mistakes include betting more on
a game because it's a playoff game. But repetition of small
bets and searching for value is not the way to win. The way
to win is to pick your games with care. You don't need action
every single day. Look at the schedules and plan ahead. Make
sure you know everything influencing the players. Motivation,
Injuries, etc. So, bet sparingly and don't chase. If you lose, don't
bet another game just to hurry up and make it all better. Wait for
the next matchup you really have a strong lean on.
The best sports gamblers I've ever known made far less bets
than the habitual ones, but they won. Not too many can say that.
Cash out when you win. Don't wait to get to $1000. If you make $300,
take out $100. Like when you're at the track, winners go in one pocket
and stay there until you leave. But you don't cash winners and blow
them again.

all you need is luck , if you wanna get there in a short time.

The bad thing is when you got luck, and when you reach 1000, it will be difficult to turn into more conservative, better bankroll management, and you will be continuing with your luck. sooner or later you will be bankrupted

so better to learn disciplined bankroll management from the beginning, without aiming 1000. When you will have more money to deposit, you will have the best asset...that is "discipline of bankroll management"

It's easy to make 1k from $100, i made 4,8k from $150 in few days. The answer to your question is: multibet/parlay.
I don't see the point of $1 or $5 bets if you want to start from 1000$...it's impossible. You have to bet at least 40$-50$ in multibets and hope you're lucky. Don't be afraid to risk big - that's the only way you can win 1k in short time.

And definitely keep in mind what Makman said. That's 100% true - i lost it all in less than 1 week, because it was extremely hard to change my bankroll management.