GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post

my unit size is might big enough to feed your aids infected aborigine tribe for a year,3rd world scum
    You sure like insulting ppl with the aids remark, what happened your imaginary wife? She died from aids, is that why you always accuse ppl of that notion? Poor roxy, eating donuts for dinner and betting points in the sbr book, yup the great life!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago with a great start up 19-12

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

5 minutes left Chicago up by 9 looking solid,hold on biitches

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Chicago is in the bag,winner by 12 2.5units

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Alanta missed to cover by1 point so - 0.5 units but ​+3units overall

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Silver Stars win by 9 and cover,so i am 3-1 +4.38units overall great start

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Don't know much about WNBA so I tailed your SA pick with Chicago an if bet. Thanks for the winners!

Devin22
    Devin22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beaver Ball cashes. I had San Antonio Silver Stars and Chicago Sky in a Teaser. Yes!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Record 3-1- 0 +4.36 units
    Only 1 bet today,but a fun game between the champions Lynx and the Mercury with uperstar Diana Taurasi,this should be a fast paced high scoring game, so i go with the Over 174@5dimes for 1.5units
    good luck all

Mercury-Lynx Preview

There hasn't been a repeat WNBA champion in a decade, but the Minnesota Lynx feel they could end that trend.After receiving their championship rings in front of the home crowd, the Lynx open their title defense Sunday with a Western Conference finals rematch against a Phoenix Mercury team moving on without point guard Penny Taylor.Minnesota swept Atlanta in the WNBA finals in October to claim its first championship, capping a 7-1 run in the playoffs.The Lynx, who went a league-best 27-7 in the regular season, realize how difficult repeating will be. Los Angeles was the last team to do it in 2001 and '02.However, in a survey of the league's general managers, 83 percent picked Minnesota to win it all this year, and the Lynx are feeling confident."I feel like we're getting so much better if that's even, like, possible," top reserve Candice Wiggins said. "I'm really confident with our team."Minnesota returns its top nine scorers from 2011, including Seimone Augustus (16.2 points per game), Lindsay Whalen (13.6 ppg) and reigning Rookie of the Year Maya Moore (13.2 ppg).Coach Cheryl Reeve also was able to convince 41-year-old center Taj McWilliams-Franklin to put off retirement. The Lynx want her to help develop rookie forward Devereaux Peters.Peters was the third overall pick in the draft out of Notre Dame, where she was the Big East's two-time defensive player of the year. Peters averaged 11.8 points and 9.3 rebounds with the Irish in 2011-12, leading them to the national championship game."I see a lot of younger me in her, and I think she can help the Minnesota Lynx for many years down the line," McWilliams-Franklin said.The Lynx easily got by the Mercury in the conference finals last season, winning 95-67 and 103-86. Augustus averaged 18.5 points and Moore 18.0 in the series.Two big changes for Minnesota in the offseason were the trades of guard Alexis Hornbuckle and forward Charde Houston to Phoenix for draft picks. Both players came off the bench for the Lynx, but they should see more minutes for the Mercury with Taylor out for the year due to a torn ACL suffered playing overseas in March."We got lucky," coach Corey Gaines said. "With Charde and Hornbuckle and the other players, maybe by committee, we can replace some of the things that Penny does."Taylor averaged 16.7 points and 4.7 assists last season while running the league's highest-scoring offense at 89.0 points per game. Phoenix, though, was swept in the conference finals for a second straight year after winning the title in 2009.With Taylor out, Gaines said it will be even more critical the team improve defensively after giving up a league-worst 86.0 points per game in 2011.While replacing Taylor will be difficult, the Mercury can always count on Diana Taurasi, who led the league in scoring last season with 21.6 points per game.DeWanna Bonner, the WNBA's Sixth Woman of the Year, is also back, and the team is excited about the potential of rookie Samantha Prhalis, the sixth overall pick in the draft out of Ohio State."When you lose a player of that caliber, it takes a toll," Taurasi said of Taylor. "But you have to find a way to bounce back and I think we have a lot of people with high character."

Tarrum
    Tarrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Another big thanks! Had a combo on Chicago and San Antonio! If only I could find a place to watch the games, we dont have Espn in my country.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrum View Post
    Another big thanks! Had a combo on Chicago and San Antonio! If only I could find a place to watch the games, we dont have Espn in my country.
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/
    http://www.vipbox.tv/

If it's televised, good chance you'll find a link.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

roxxy i wonder about how cohesive this unit for the merc will be to start the season without penny taylor. at a glance the number does look kinda low but it could be because we won't see what we're used to seeing from the merc with this lineup as they figure things out. regardless i hope you hit it. i will be on merc +10.5 for trend reasons, the only trends i play at all (this game meets both-fade champ in first game, play on team seeking playoff revenge in first game of following season), but i still think they could very easily get buried in this first game without penny's leadership.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    roxxy i wonder about how cohesive this unit for the merc will be to start the season without penny taylor. at a glance the number does look kinda low but it could be because we won't see what we're used to seeing from the merc with this lineup as they figure things out. regardless i hope you hit it. i will be on merc +10.5 for trend reasons, the only trends i play at all (this game meets both-fade champ in first game, play on team seeking playoff revenge in first game of following season), but i still think they could very easily get buried in this first game without penny's leadership.
    you are right but nevertheless it will be fast scoring game ,its in both teams nature,so for my over play it isnt relevant if a Penny Taylor play or not,good luck with your bet

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

added half a unit on the New York Liberty +8 @ Conneticut for -110,Liberty on the road better than at home Cappie Pondexter with strong 19 points yesterday,game was long close yesterday,so i think New York Liberty +8is the play here
    Last edited by Roxxyfish; 05-20-12 at 08:38 AM.

Kasht
    New to SBR!!! :D
    Kasht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

The OVER for the Merc/Lynx game went down to 172.5 just now. Any concerns? Thinking about tailing you on this one Roxxys!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by Kasht View Post
    The OVER for the Merc/Lynx game went down to 172.5 just now. Any concerns? Thinking about tailing you on this one Roxxys!
    on Top of the money i threw all my betpoints on the Over

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

unreal 100 points 1st half
    lets cash the over

Kasht

Wow, 17 points over the 3Q average to make the over! This is looking VERY GOOD!!!!

Kasht

And here we go! Nicely done Roxxyfish!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

the Lynx have a serious shot to defend their title

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Fire!... please do keep em coming

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who do you like in the Liberty/Sun game later this afternoon?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    Who do you like in the Liberty/Sun game later this afternoon?
    half a unit liberty +8,on the road better team

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i can only get +6 1/2 oh well put a small bet on it

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Nice picks roxx

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

22-13 Liberty,looks like another winner

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Liberty down 8 at end of 3rd.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    Liberty down 8 at end of 3rd.
    ye, 11 now glad its only a half unit

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Nice start to the season, Roxxy.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

let's get it back with some picks tonight roxx

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Ok guys,3 games tomorrow,lets grab the early lines
    LA Sparks -6 2units
    Minnesota Lynx -6 2units
    Tulsa Shock/Mercury under 175.5 1unit

the Lynx are the best team in the league,the way they smashed the Mercury was impressive -6 should not be a prolem,line will go up

same is for the Sparks,the way they fought back from 21 point deposit in Seattle was awesome,the Storm just cant compensate the abscens from Lauren jackson ,Sparks should cover the -6

and last i am on the undr in the Tulsa/Mercury game,Mercury is missing Penny Taylor bad and Tulsa need surely a bit more time with the new team to improve for me its the under 175.5 here

good luk all

Points Awarded:

therushishere gave Roxxyfish 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

as expected Lynx line is moving to -7 now

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

stop writing in such big font

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

What do you make of that early line move... -8.5 to -6 now steadily cruising back up...

Also ridiculous action on the total for the PHX @ TULSA game

First 12345 ... Last