i put this in the SBRforum.com every day but think i'm going to return to placing them here as well just cuz i love your feedback and i know so many of you prefer to stay in these threads.. an i love your feedback on these...

Ahh… as the season winds down to the last four teams, am I the only one who is acting like a junkie coming to the end of his stash—checking every last nook and corner for places he may have left a hit in a time of abundance when it seemed the supply of football games were endless?
Well it is time to realize that is no longer the case as we have only three games left—four if you include the Pro Bowl—but if you think that is actually a game you’re probably the kind of person that thinks Puerto Rico is actually a state. Of course you’re just kidding yourself in either case as we know the NFL and USA keep both of them around because of the extra revenue they bring in, even though nobody can understand either on of them. Still with three meaningful games left on the schedule—two that promise to be huge this weekend—lets’ see what’s going on in the NFL.

Double Check next time you celebrate
While our buddy baskets thinks the discount double check ads backfired on Aaron Rodgers, I would disagree. Sure I was thrilled to watch my NFL pick on the Giants cover on Sunday but was anyone else annoyed by the fact that every time the G-men took down Aaron Rodgers they would immediately spring up and do their “discount double check” move over him mockingly?
Look geniuses, all you’re really doing is extending his season so to speak as all you’re proving to his bosses over at State Farm how effective his commercials are as you remind all America of them thereby assuring that—as you’re relaxing and golfing this off season—Aaron will be most certainly making as much as anyone did in these next two games in commercial endorsements.
Maybe instead of mocking Aaron’s move you should have pulled the one you usually do at the local strip club and “made it rain” as either way you’re showering the person whose head was just in your groin with free money.

LT talks Jet’s controversy on Sunday NFL Countdown
LT may retire this off-season, but not before he has his say on who is to blame for the Jets controversy about QB Mark Sanchez saying "I think some things that happened in the locker room between (Sanchez) and the receivers, I think that's where this is coming from—some of the disconnects that happened throughout the year, maybe some of the arguments you guys heard about throughout the year.”
While it is all speculation, I couldn’t agree more with LT, as I can’t see any offensive linemen, running backs or D-lineman bitching about a QB when they have so much else to worry about. But when you take a couple of guys who are directly affected by him—guys with a history of selfish play and actions—it’s not hard to imagine Santonio Holmes and Plaxico Burress having a problem with Mark Sanchez and his arm—which is about as accurate as me in a men’s room after my seventh whiskey—by the time I’ve realized I’ve missed my target it’s too late and I know I’m gonna hear about it—especially if I hit someone else with it.
Couple that with the fact that both of these guys have not only won a Super Bowl but both made the “every little boy’s dream game winning catch” and now are reminded how far they have fallen out of favor with successful teams every time they are literally diving for an errant Mark Sanchez pass. Please, I’m not saying watching the Jets receivers fall all over the field chasing #6’s errant passes is as laughable as watching the Three Stooges on Sunday—but there are three of them and the one that only appears half the time is named Kerley.

Wildcard Wednesday tomorrow.. as we get our fix outside of the NFL