1. #1
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    ##VIDEO## UFC 141 12/30 Friday MMA Winner

    No hiding that I'm a hick now... Coach called me out a few vids ago.

    No Bias in my selection... COWBOY Cerrone.

    3 Unit Wager at -250 for Cerrone.

    2 Unit PARLAY Gustafsson+Pearson+Lesnar/Overeem Fight Wont Start Rd 4 Pays +137

    Background music, Randy Houser "Going out with my Boots on" Check the future courty star in the second vid...

    I will post my full card in this thread by mid day Friday. But Cerrone should be -350 imo.

    POUND POUND POUND.


    Last edited by BIGDAY; 12-28-11 at 09:24 AM.

  2. #2
    Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-10
    Posts: 4,654
    Betpoints: 519



    guy is a real life cowboy


  3. #3
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Mods, can we link this to MMA forum also? Much thanks!

  4. #4
    sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 7,563

    lol another loser

  5. #5
    spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-11
    Posts: 9,992



    nice hat pal

  6. #6
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    lol another loser
    GL with your wagers.

  7. #7
    Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-07
    Posts: 18,282
    Betpoints: 3289

    I like how at the end of the video what comes up is a bunch of suggestions for gun videos.

    Nice job BIGDAY

  8. #8
    Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 52,073
    Betpoints: 492

    GL BIGDAy, I'll tail this fukker

  9. #9
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    I like how at the end of the video what comes up is a bunch of suggestions for gun videos.

    Nice job BIGDAY
    Thought the same thing.

    LouiKid, get some.

  10. #10
    Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-26-09
    Posts: 12,068

    good luck Buddy

  11. #11
    sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-21-07
    Posts: 12,621
    Betpoints: 8551

    dam i love it , little man is solid gold

  12. #12
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    good luck Buddy

  13. #13
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,907
    Betpoints: 49812

    -250? way to go out on a limb, pal! ..I like him in a parlay with Pearson

  14. #14
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,609
    Betpoints: 4370

    I don't know who that kid is in that 2nd video but he is destined for stardom.

    BigDay... what's your opinion on the Main Event? I was thinking that was Brock in your avatar?

  15. #15
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    -250? way to go out on a limb, pal! ..I like him in a parlay with Pearson
    Love Pearson also. Unfortunately I like Gustafson also.

    Value dog will most likely be a unit on Hendricks. I like his standup and I don't see Fitch laying on a 3 time national champ. Value there IMO. GL

  16. #16
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I don't know who that kid is in that 2nd video but he is destined for stardom.

    BigDay... what's your opinion on the Main Event? I was thinking that was Brock in your avatar?
    That the fight won't go the dist.
    Came out at -450 and put in a few parlays. Currently at -1750.

    I'll be cheering for Brock but He needs that takedown to win the fight. I don't know if he'll be able to avoid a strike from Overeem during that takedown though. I would say at +130 there is slight value for Brock but definately not more than a unit.

  17. #17
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,907
    Betpoints: 49812

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Love Pearson also. Unfortunately I like Gustafson also.

    Value dog will most likely be a unit on Hendricks. I like his standup and I don't see Fitch laying on a 3 time national champ. Value there IMO. GL
    agreed on the 3 favs...Cerrone, Pearson and Gustafson..not sure I like betting against Fitch but could possibly see an upset there..the 2 dogs I like are Hettes and Njokuani..main event I lean to Overreem..best of luck, cowboy


  18. #18
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    agreed on the 3 favs...Cerrone, Pearson and Gustafson..not sure I like betting against Fitch but could possibly see an upset there..the 2 dogs I like are Hettes and Njokuani..main event I lean to Overreem..best of luck, cowboy


  19. #19
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,907
    Betpoints: 49812

    first round is on me next time you're in Vegas, bigday

  20. #20
    gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-11
    Posts: 7,407
    Betpoints: 144

    Good luck!!!

    Do you go to Vegas in December? I went mid-December of '10 and the city was packed with cowboys. There was some rodeo or something.

  21. #21
    bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-10
    Posts: 1,844

    Putting "winner" in the title is the same as "lock". Cerrone deserves to be the fav here but this line is way off in my opinion. I'm making a value play on Nate. Also, what line does 5dimes have on this going the distance. The only way I can see this not going the distance is if Cerrone gives up the submission which isn't likely.

  22. #22
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    first round is on me next time you're in Vegas, bigday
    I'll buy all night at Toby Keiths I Love this Bar and Grill!! Only place I can really be myself.

  23. #23
    sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,763
    Betpoints: 231

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I'll buy all night at Toby Keiths I Love this Bar and Grill!! Only place I can really be myself.

    Love the uniforms in that joint!

  24. #24
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Adding: 2 Unit PARLAY Gustafsson+Pearson+Lesnar/Overeem Fight Wont Start Rd 4 Pays +137

  25. #25
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,907
    Betpoints: 49812

    nice looking parlay..highly doubtful the main event makes it to the 3rd round

  26. #26
    ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-09
    Posts: 4,671

    Love this play. Lot of comments in various threads about the steep price, but I honestly don't think it's that bad at all. Cerrone is better than Diaz in all areas and is bigger and stronger. Just a bad match up for Nate. I see this fight going a lot like his fight with Rory. Good luck to both of us.

  27. #27
    jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-01-11
    Posts: 1,613
    Betpoints: 8450

    I took Diaz early at +200, I think that line has good value, plus i'm a Diaz brothers fan. Good luck with your plays

  28. #28
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Love this play. Lot of comments in various threads about the steep price, but I honestly don't think it's that bad at all. Cerrone is better than Diaz in all areas and is bigger and stronger. Just a bad match up for Nate. I see this fight going a lot like his fight with Rory. Good luck to both of us.
    Exactly. I do not see where Diaz has a significant advantage.

    Therefor paying -250 is better than any -250 in any other sport where there are many more variables.

    GL

  29. #29
    Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-11
    Posts: 3,470

    Bol

  30. #30
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Adding small on Hendricks +210.
    Adding Another Unit on Cerrone!!!

    POUND POUND POUND!!!

  31. #31
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    4 Units on Cerrone now.
    .5 Unit on Hendricks
    2 Unit PARLAY Gustafsson+Pearson+Lesnar/Overeem Fight Wont Start Rd 4 Pays +137

    My card so far for UFC 141

  32. #32
    sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-02-10
    Posts: 1,375
    Betpoints: 66

    I'm with you on all plays... so BOL to you! Hope they all hit and we have a great night!

  33. #33
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    I'm with you on all plays... so BOL to you! Hope they all hit and we have a great night!
    Looking forward to a bankroll bump!

  34. #34
    Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-21-10
    Posts: 13,930
    Betpoints: 7756

    Great Video BD, love the Cerrone play pal. Got a lean in Lesnar/Overeem?

  35. #35
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,473
    Betpoints: 24801

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Great Video BD, love the Cerrone play pal. Got a lean in Lesnar/Overeem?
    Just that they don't see Rd 4 start in that parlay.

    The whole Lesnar/Overeem fight just depends on if Lesnar get a takedown. If he does, he will easily advance his position and get a stopage. However, if Overeem connects with even a stiff jab, I see Overeem swarming and earning a stopage. I jumped on that prop bet early, the price on it currently is ridiculas. Looking forward to the fight and as a fan, I hope brock gets his takedown.

123 Last
Top