ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Hulk Hogan responds to gay rumors

The battle between Hulk Hogan and ex-wife Linda Bollea isn't over.

As reported earlier, the wrestling icon, 58, filed court papers last week accusing his ex, 52, of defamation, after she accused him of brutal physical abuse and cheating on her with a male wrestler.

PHOTOS: When exes attack

Hulk (real name: Terry Bollea) tried to keep a sense of humor about the fracas while making a Saturday appearance at the Spike TV Video Game Awards in Culver City, Calif.

"After the four-year crazy divorce I thought I'd heard everything I could hear in the courtroom," he told Us Weekly, laughing. "Then, all of a sudden she says I abused her, that I was violent. She told everybody that I was a homosexual." (Linda leveled her claims in both a shocking memoir and interviews promoting the book.

PHOTOS: Cursed reality stars

Clarified Hogan about Linda's charge that he had a sexual relationship with fellow wrestler Brutus Beefcake: "If any of that was true, I would admit it, and I was a homosexual I would embrace it. It's just so crazy to hear, so I have a real problem with it....If you're going to say I'm something that I'm not to try to ruin my career and my livelihood....I have to answer her back."

Hogan, who shares daughter Brooke, 23, and son Nick, 21, with Linda, told Us he's baffled by the situation.

PHOTOS: Stars who survived abuse

"It's so ridiculous," he said. "I don't mean to laugh about it, because it's not funny. But it's insane. It doesn't make any sense to me."

Hogan has a lot to celebrate regardless: He and new wife Jennifer McDaniel celebrate their one-year anniversary later this month. "I've moved on with my life, things are great again," he raved. "I know what it's like to be happy again."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No one cares about a clown like him

I say he is gay

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No one cares about a clown like him

I say he is gay

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

jj back off pal

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

No way Hulk is gay. No way.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

My guess its hard to dive into pussy enough to make two kids if you're gay. kinda low to even throw stuff like that out. You can tell Linda is a real bitch.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

I'd be willing to bet 50% of wrestlers are gay

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    I'd be willing to bet 50% of wrestlers are gay
    Why?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he did marry someone who resembles greg "the hammer" valentine....

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

brutus beefcake?

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Brutus the Barber Beefcake

Hogans new wife look like a mix between his old one and his daughter

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Doubt it's true.

Name:  Paparazzo_Presents_Brutus_The_Barber_Beefcake.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  39.7 KB

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Hulk's not gay. Here's a picture of him rubbing this hot girls ass(sure it's his daughter but at least it's a woman).

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

damn beefcake, looks like sandusky there

jjgold

Wrestlers have a high rate of bisexual acts because they are always touching each other

I use to watch pro wrestling practice of course on the lower circuits locally and you will not believe what I saw.

Why do think I know so much Bi slang????

Example..was at a practice back in the day and guys were practicing their moves and both guys were straight, they start wrestling and the one guy wanted to kill the other guy in a deadly scissor , guy was begging for mercy and said he would let him out of the guy blew him so he had to blow him in a half pressure scissor position, it was fukkin crazy but he did it.........guy was screaming pain too as he blew him. Guys that is just one example...how about Colonel Cocktail tag team match???

4 Guys in a tag team match practicing different moves all in tights so they are wrestling and the Colonel was a horny gay fuk and his partner was Bi..the other two guys were more of fantasy flamers but kind of straight, anyway the colonel puts a move on this guy and before you know it he cuts a slit in the back of the guys pants with a razor blade and opens him up to to intrusion and the other guys plows him in the ass and of course all other shit happened in some sort of a sexual octagon, everyone was into it and I got the hell lut of there, those guys were all animals but the fuk started it all. Why do you think I am scared so much??
    Points Awarded:

wtf gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mathdotcom, and Cougar Bait

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Wrestlers have a high rate of bisexual acts because they are always touching each other

I use to watch pro wrestling practice of course on the lower circuits locally and you will not believe what I saw.

Example..was at a practice back in the day and guys were practicing their moves and both guys were straight, they start wrestling and the one guy wanted to kill the other guy in a deadly scissor , guy was begging for mercy and said he would let him out of the guy blew him so he had to blow him in a half pressure scissor position, it was fukkin crazy but he did it.........guy was screaming pain too as he blew him. Guys that is just one example...how about Colonel Cocktail tag team match???

4 Guys in a tag team match practicing different moves all in tights so they are wrestling and the Colonel was a horny gay fuk and his partner was Bi..the other two guys were more of fantasy flamers but kind of straight, anyway the colonel puts a move on this guy and before you know it he cuts a slit in the back of the guys pants with a razor blade and opens him up to to intrusion and the other guys plows him in the ass and of course all other shit happened in some sort of a sexual octagon, everyone was into it and I got the hell lut of there, those guys were all animals but the fuk started it all. Why do you think I am scared so much??

Are you sure you weren't the Colonel?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

JJ has seen more gay shit than Elton John.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Lmao... that story is gold... ... ******* jj use to be on the pro wrestling circuit

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Hmmmm... Maybe Hulk Hogan might be gay afterall.

Interesting read.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

jj has a wild imagination

but hogan is still probably gay

jjgold

The gay scenes just seem to find me, I do not go looking for them

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Jj this is one of the funnier things I have read lately. Thanks

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

The gay scenes just seem to find me, I do not go looking for them
    I'm sure it's because you are straight as a fukkin arrow, guy!

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

power posting by jj

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    power posting by jj

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Jjgold we know the gay scenes just seem to find you isnt that what happened when you met bobby under the boradwalk in atlantic city.we know you fondled him and thats why he left sbr before john got hit with a lawsuit.

Poor bobby he has been scarred for life jjgold fondeles him when he was a moderator and sbr john covers it up and fires poor bobby to protect jjgold from a major lawsuit.

This scandel will not go away jjgold now that i am on the case i want to know what happened between you and bobby when you met in atlantic city the poor kids wakes up in the middle of the night now saying jjgold stop i never had an erection before my mother wants me to become a preist.then you said to him thats why i am fondling you bobby i am teaching you how to become a preist.you brainwashed the poor mixed up kid jjgold

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Beaner, JJ is the Sandusky of SBR.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

btj TURN ON YOUR CAP LOCK KEY stat

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

JJGOLD FITS THE PROFILE OF A SEXUEL ABUSER

HE IS BALD FOR WHATEVER REASON A LOT OF FAGGS AND PERVERTS TEND TO BE BALD OR REALLY THIN ON TOP

HE WEARS SWEAT PANTS WHO THE F-CK WEARS SWEAT PANTS WHEN YOUR APPROACHING 50 YEARS OLD

HE IS JEWISH THEY HAVE A LOT OF FAGGS BECAUSE JEWISH MOTHERS ARE ALWAYS NAGGING THEM TO FIND A NICE JEWISH WOMEN AND GET MARRIED MOST ARE GAY BUT THEY MARRY ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KEEP THE JEW MOTHERS HAPPY

AND LAST WHAT THE F-CK LOOK AT JJGOLD HE HAS TO BE A FAGG WHAT WOMEN WOULD GET INVOLVED WITH A F-CKING NUT LIKE HIM

JJGOLD I AM NOW HANDLING BOBBIES CASE DID YOU FONDLE BOBBY UNDER THE BOARDWALK IN ATLANTIC CITY

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    Jjgold we know the gay scenes just seem to find you isnt that what happened when you met bobby under the boradwalk in atlantic city.we know you fondled him and thats why he left sbr before john got hit with a lawsuit. Poor bobby he has been scarred for life jjgold fondeles him when he was a moderator and sbr john covers it up and fires poor bobby to protect jjgold from a major lawsuit. This scandel will not go away jjgold now that i am on the case i want to know what happened between you and bobby when you met in atlantic city the poor kids wakes up in the middle of the night now saying jjgold stop i never had an erection before my mother wants me to become a preist.then you said to him thats why i am fondling you bobby i am teaching you how to become a preist.you brainwashed the poor mixed up kid jjgold
    you forget what username you were posting under

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

THE LAST TIME I WORE SWEAT PANTS LIKE JJGOLD HAS I WAS IN THE 8TH GRADE AND I WAS TRYING TO RUN BECAUSE I WANTED TO GO OUT FOR FRESHMAN FOOTBALL.THEN ONE OF THE OLDER KIDS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD SAID LOOK AT THE FAGG IN THE SWEAT PANTS AND SINCE THEN I HAVE NEVER LOOKED AT OR OWNED A PAIR OF SWEAT PANTS

MOST OF YOUR WEIRDOS ARE GUYS WHO WEAR SWEAT PANTS LOOK AROUND IF YOU SEE A GUY IN HIS 40'S WEARING SWEATPANTS MORE THAN LIKELY HE IS A CREEP SEX OFFENDER

12 Last