Quickbuck?
    Quickbuck?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Who should I start?

Should I start Vincent Jackson or Miles Austin? Thanks for any input.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Vincent Jackson

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Jackson

RoyBoy
    RoyBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which two of three should i start? W Fuller, M crabtree or D Jackson?

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

quickbuck - jackson
    royboy - crabtree

RoyBoy

Thanks for looking out

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Miles Austin for sure

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy View Post
    unfortunately you might as well release fuller now.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    unfortunately you might as well release fuller now.
    That little drastic, I'm obviously not thilled about starting him but this a incredibly plus matchup. I'm still gonna start him this week, my options arnt great it pretty much between him and agholor and it supposed to be raining in philly again plus he facing the better d obviously. No problem if guys stick him on bench to wait and see but if I saw him on waivers I would snag and stash. Houston still gonna throw and dude flat out gets open while Hopkins usually draws extra attention.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I guess Vincent Jackson he has a better chance of getting picked up, but maybe try to sign someone off the waiver wire.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy View Post
    Crabs safer so depends how your matchup looks? I'd say if you favored you def roll with him.

Now if you facing a tough draw and are any kind of significant underdog I would strongly consider djax, just sneaky suspicion he bust out w a monster game here on turf in what I think a high scoring affair. Saints got that one young stud corner so would imagine he on Evans a lot. One of these days shamus gonna link up w djax on few bombs!! I like djax as sneaky dfs play this week, using him in roughly 25% of lineups.

RoyBoy

Thanks for the tip!

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Crabtree easy. I think i read somewhere he has either gone over 70 yards or a TD in every game he has been healthy in.

While I'm here, Jared Cook @ Miami or Delanie Walker vs Baltimore. Leaning Cook as Walker is coming off injury and may not even play. If he does, could be limited. Thinking Carr lights up Miami's secondary.

I really don't want to start Matt Ryan @ Carolina, should I get cute and go with Eli, Goff or Cutler?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Fuller and Crabtree for sure. Crabtree is the most targeted WR in the redzone of any reciever in football. Watson going down is going to be hurt both Hopkins and Fuller but still it isn't like Winston is throwing the ball well right now. I have D Jacks in one of my leagues and he hasn't done shit because Winston is struggling.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Crabtree easy. I think i read somewhere he has either gone over 70 yards or a TD in every game he has been healthy in.

While I'm here, Jared Cook @ Miami or Delanie Walker vs Baltimore. Leaning Cook as Walker is coming off injury and may not even play. If he does, could be limited. Thinking Carr lights up Miami's secondary.

I really don't want to start Matt Ryan @ Carolina, should I get cute and go with Eli, Goff or Cutler?
    I have Walker as well, waiting to see what his status is. I got Jonnu Smith if he can't go, his backup. Cook isn't a bad start, looks like him and Carr are finally on the same page. I would go with Goff at QB. Ryan is mediocre at best this season.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Fuller and Crabtree for sure. Crabtree is the most targeted WR in the redzone of any reciever in football. Watson going down is going to be hurt both Hopkins and Fuller but still it isn't like Winston is throwing the ball well right now. I have D Jacks in one of my leagues and he hasn't done shit because Winston is struggling.
    I really think this the week for djax but again I would only use if either didn't have safer option or I needed a home run. I'm using him in about 20/25% of my dfs tourney lineups.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post

Walker generally plays thru injury tho doesn't he? I guess depends on health but I'd have to be really worried about that to start cook over him. Ravens rate as worst team in league defending tight end according to pro football focus and let's face it walker way more important part of Titans passing game than cooks is to raiders who's WRs should torch phins.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

who should i start?

legarrette blount or marlon mack?

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    legarrette blount or marlon mack?
    I don't think Blount will even be fantasy relevant anymore, not that he did much before the trade. Ajayi is going to take most of the snaps. They said Blount will still be the starter but he won't be for long with the way he is running the football.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I really think this the week for djax but again I would only use if either didn't have safer option or I needed a home run. I'm using him in about 20/25% of my dfs tourney lineups.
    I have in the flex in sbr L2 but its because of all the players on a bye. Winston has been throwing him the ball but most of the passes are way off target. Until Winston gets his shit together DJ is not even getting 10 points in a PPR league. I do like they are playing in a dome so we don't have to worry about the elements.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i have him in the flex

JayDr3am
    Handi

I don't think Blount will even be fantasy relevant anymore, not that he did much before the trade. Ajayi is going to take most of the snaps. They said Blount will still be the starter but he won't be for long with the way he is running the football.
    hes been doing justice. he got in the end zone last week. hes getting the occasional 10+.. thats really all i ask of him. its when hes putting up 4.25 and 3.20 its a problem

2daBank

I have in the flex in sbr L2 but its because of all the players on a bye. Winston has been throwing him the ball but most of the passes are way off target. Until Winston gets his shit together DJ is not even getting 10 points in a PPR league. I do like they are playing in a dome so we don't have to worry about the elements.
    If he ever gonna have one of his big djax of old games this is the spot imo, I think couple big plays Coming in this one. .. I haven't had as much time lately so haven't really caught much of bucs these past few weeks but that was certainly the problem early on Winston was just missing him, seem to recall him being open several times in that thu night game against pats and shamus being off target.. I like Winston I think he a hard worker and will right the ship in this second half..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    hes been doing justice. he got in the end zone last week. hes getting the occasional 10+.. thats really all i ask of him. its when hes putting up 4.25 and 3.20 its a problem
    I'm so deep at rb in one league I traded him for funchess about a month ago. Kinda weak at wr and was offering up him and one of my other bench backs for WRs I thought could become useful. Really hoping panthers trading Benjamin works out and funchess steps up. Could turn out being huge deal for me if so!!

Obviously didn't see these trades coming but was worth shot to me anyways as blunt was never getting in my starting lineup and that was best wr anyone was willing to part with. Now blunt pretty much worthless imo, guess there a outside chance this lights a fire under him but after this week can't really see him on field very much as ajayi gonna get all the work I think.