looks like ninja turtle

Abs-olutely fake: Darryn Lyons stuns CBB housemate with his phoney washboard stomach

• Aussie paparazzo admits to having contouring surgery that gives him a look the rest of his muscles can't match

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 7:00 PM on 22nd August 2011

It seems Amy Childs and Tara Reid aren't the only surgically-enhanced celebrities in the CBB house.

Australian paparazzo Darryn Lyons has revealed that he had an appointment with a surgeon to create a set of abs.
Instead of sweating it out at the gym, the 46-year-old underwent the surgical procedure known as 'contouring', which gives the illusion of a washboard stomach.

Muscle Mary: Darryn Lyons shows off his fake abs after having surgery to create the contour lines

The pink-haired housemate confided in co-star Paddy Doherty, 52, and bared his torso in the bedroom to reveal the transformation.
WHAT IS BODY SCULPTING?

Body Sculpting is a form of targeted liposuction that can be used to give the appearance of a six-pack in men.

Fat is removed through a small hollow tube inserted through one or more incisions. This creates ripples in the abdominal area allowing the underlying abdominal muscles to show greater detail.

Most incisions are hidden in the natural body creases of the body leaving very small scars.

The private procedure costs around £2,000 for one area such as the upper or lower abdomen.

However, plastic surgeons such as Dr Henry Mentz in Houston, say the procedure is not a substitute for weight loss and is best performed on people of normal weight with pockets of fat.
So perhaps Mr Lyons was not the ideal candidate for the procedure!

Talking about the procedure, Lyons said: 'I had contouring done to my body.

'I had to get really fit and lose a fair bit of weight. It takes away all the fat around it and actually lets your natural abs be there.

'Basically it's the male version of a boob job.'
An impressed Paddy called Lyons' new look 'the bees knees', as photographer Lyons added: 'I'm over the moon with it.'

Lyons' torso has something of the superhero look about it and is quite obviously superficial. Indeed, he could almost be wearing padding.

More...

However, Paddy, the star of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, who actually walked off the set of the latest series to appear on the Channel 5 reality show, seemed more interested in his wife Roseanne out in the real world than in the goings on in the CBB house.

He was granted a call from Roseanne for their 34th wedding anniversary and despite the bravado of calling her 'woman', actually referred to her as 'my baby' on the phone.

Who needs a gym? Darryn tells housemate Paddy about going under the knife to create fake abs

As one of the eldest in the group, Lyons is shaping up to be something of a confidante.
Coronation Street star Lucien Laviscount told him that he fancies Childs, confessing: 'I think she’s an amazing girl and I just can’t stop thinking about her.'

In 1992, Lyons founded picture agency Big Pictures, later gaining notoriety for selling a photograph of David Beckham and Rebecca Loos to the News Of The World.

Slimmer: Darryn at the Kodak Press Awards in 1992, when he carried less weight than nowadays

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1Vr53iPrN