I recently deposited with a payment processor (small amount, only $50) and my bank account was charged $54.** (censored cents for privacy/security reasons) which I agreed to pay. My bank payed the payment (since the fee is random, anywhere between $3-$5 so in order for me to have gotten the exact amount the payment had to have gone through). Unfortunately, the next day which is today, they decided to refund the payment back to my account and assess a $35 NSF/Returned Item fee. I had all of the money in the account and I would NEVER ever request a charge-back unless it was something I did not willingly and knowingly pay for. Can anyone tell me why my bank would do this? This is criminal #1 because they are stealing from me outright by charging me $35 for an item that was returned for unknown reasons (cant get in touch with them until monday morning when they open), and #2 why would they pay for it then refund it when its not even an illegal transaction, its a payment to a payment processor. Can anyone offer some insight on this? I absolutely do not want to lose my credibility and immediately-available-deposits privilege. I have e-mailed the payment processor to notify them of my bank's actions but they too are unavailable until monday morning. F**kin U.S. banks