All you guys saying "excessive force" I hope you don't raise son's.

The kid was physically being attacked, was completely trying to stay from being involved, and then put an end to the threat. Excessive force?! You're all soft.

That little kids parents should be happy their punk son learned this lesson now, rather than having his ass handed to him as an adult.

Adults who claim excessive force are the exact reason little twerps like him turn out the way they do. He has probably been picking on bigger kids for years, because his small size has allowed him to. No one wants to be the Guy that beats up the shrimp.

Also, why so many guys in this thread feeling the need to make fun of the bigger kid? He defends himself (and in classy fashion too...he could've easily dropped that kid numerous times) and you dumbasses feel the need to make fun of him?

As for Rod...you're showing your countries true colors here pal. Of course you think the kid is dumb for defending himself. You come from a country full of soft, kicked dogs, who couldnt start or finish a fight.

This bigger kid should be applauded. We need to stop telling kids who get bullied to turn the other cheek. We should also tell bullies that You are on your way to be a loser as an adult.

And no...I wasn't picked on as a kid. I was just raised correctly by a man who made sure I knew to take shit from no one.