Originally posted on 12/11/2010:

Technically, the race cars follow a vector path of combined left, straight, right, up, and down. It might seem that the RMS of the average vector direction would obviously be dominant in the -j direction (i being front to back, k being up and down), but actually forward, parallel in the i direction, would be the most dominant direction. Now, if you were to consider the 3rd dimension, the cars move up and down in the k direction more so than any other sport. This is to counteract high g-forces experienced in the bank of the turns, not to be confused with g-spot, as I see your mind has already wandered off. If they were only allowed to turn left, they would have to perfectly hold an angle greater than or equal to the track, otherwise they would spiral to the center of the track, probably causing a blackhole, or most likely a tornado consisting of white trash and trailer campers.

And if you really want me to sum things up in your style....All football is, is a bunch of overpayed ghetto thugs that get paid to run in a field and throw an oval. All baseball is, is a bunch of fatties swatting at orbs. All hockey is, is a bunch of drunk northern folk that slide around on the ice and whack at a piece of plastic. All tennis is, ..well we may have a mutual feeling about that one. All you are is person sitting naked by yourself, touching yourself while you write obviously absurd comments on message boards. All I am? enjoying every minute of writing this.