JJGOLD

I know a lot here hold a jaded attitude towards him but you have to examine him in a different light than a normal poster. First, you have to acknowledge that his posting persona is an illusion. His job is to post,subsequently make traffic and encourage the average gambler to put down a few dollars while having a good time. Go search the various other gambling forums out there and see how he did it in the past. He has been doing this for a very long time and he is very good at his job. The sheer volume of his posts, under the JJgold handle and various other guises is simply staggering. Also, look what happens to these forums when he leaves. To keep up this level of creativity and stream of consciousness inanity is impressive. If you don't believe it just try it for a week so you can appreciate what it takes to do so.

I know the more educated don't like his material and I understand the reasons, truth be told, but gambling is a lonely endeavor especially if you do it for a long time. That's why we come to these forums. We want to be around other gamblers. JJ manages to bring the good and bad together, a menagerie of social whatsits, whose only common thread is gambling, yet make them feel like they are part of something greater, a community. At this he excels and should be respected for it.

Try to reflect on this quote, because I think it describes what he is well, and maybe you can come to appreciate him like I have.
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"