1. in 1996 i beat up kevin hardy, former #1 pick in the gym after he was showing off and said he was the strongest guy in the area. I said he wasn't even the strongest guy in the gym. I went over and put 100 more pounds on the bar and did more then he did. He then charged at me as i called him and overrated loser and should of never been a 1st round pick. He threw one punch and missed. I landed one punch and he fell down.

2. Played 5 years of arena and semi pro football from 98-2004 with the evansville bluecats, louisville bulls and kentucky panthers. Pretty much just generic football. Mid continent and ohio valley leagues.

3. I went on a date with ashley judd in 1993

4. Walked into a hospital for an aids test back in 2003. I was asked when the last time i had sex was. I said 1993 and over 100 people overheard me

5. Dated 3 women at the same time and gut busted on 3 way calling with all 3

6. I'm a mod at a hair loss forum

7. #1 ranked doubles tennis player in my tri state area at 350 pounds. Can serve well over 130

8. Top ten online gaming golfer at shot online golf

9. If you pause The movie , a league of there own. You can see me in the crowd.

10. I write letters and articles to bodybuilding magazines that get published under different names

None of this makes me famous and not even 10 percent of pro athletes are famous. None of the people above are famous and some like me are even losers.