things are bad for you but listen. When you gamble with money you cant afford to lose at this point it is DEAD money. The book will take it from you and then you will feel even worse. I know how you feel. When I moved for my soon to be wife I went from a great job, that I would have never left, to being out of work for 3 months. I have 2 degrees and a great job background and I couldn't find a job to save my ass. I left shitty waking up in the morning knowing I didn't have a job to go to and it killed me. I started gambling with the little money I had and when I would lose it, I would go to an all time low. It made me to the point of wanting to give up. The thing I can say is looking back, gambling made that year so rough and it didn't have to be that way. Things will turn but in the mean time concentrate on the job search and not gambling. I quit watching sports all together and was away from SBR for months so I didn't fall back in. Everyone goes through tough times and it is even worse around this time of year but enjoy the one thing you have, family. Good Luck man, I really mean it because I know exactly what you are going through. I am sure even if most wont admit it many on this site are going through some of the same shit right now.