Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
"Get some of your buddies in here afterwhile" So you are saying your a sharp huh?

NO, there are only 2 things in this business that matter.. Winning bettors, loosing bettors. That's all,and any name you "squares" want to attach to it is completely meaningless. Square vs Sharp is a glammor talk to first gage actual line movements based on the average bets from what is deemed "wise guys" vs "reloaders" wise guys are just winners, sharps are just winners, squares are just reloaders. There are "public" plays all the time that "square" "sharps" are both on and the line moves acordingly. What you have to watch out "squares"is when a huge "public" play has no movement to speak of..IE COLTS last week.... maybe that is what "sharps" winning bettors know that others don't know.

2 of my biggest wins this year are public plays.... I could careless because at the end of the week when my guy hands me a brown envelope he doesn't ask me... "what plays you won were sharp, or square" He simply pays me and that's all that matters. He doesn't limit my winnings are discount them because I was "square"