Let me preface what is below with...I KNOW there are some very good, wonderful men on this forum.
The following is directed at the ones that are not.
I think the man is only AWARE. Did he express himself in a way that is easy to understand? Maybe not. However, I know from having similar feelings the man HAS GOOD INTENTIONS. Maybe we, as good men, not kick him in the balls. If you think of someone besides yourself in reading his thoughts, it is probably a safe bet he feels alone. maybe afraid. Does he need to be kicked in the balls? I don`t think so.
Be aware, kicking someone in the nuts is a form of abuse. When we abuse one another, as opposed to loving them, WE TELL ON OURSELVES, that you were abused as a child. We all know that the abused become the abusers, so is this how you want people to look at your heritage? As abusers? That is what you do when you show anything other than love. If you don`t understand what I am writing, you have options. My suggestion would be, Don`t give up.
Ain`t got nothing to do with Love when we say/write hurtful, selfish thoughts.
BE AWARE, YOU KICK ME IN THE BALLS FOR WHAT I WRITE, I SUGGEST THEN THAT YOUR MOM, DAD, UNCLE, SOMEONE ABUSED YOU. That right there will make me KNOW, me and my family are better than yours. You want that public?
Show some fukking compassion and understanding to the man, to one another.