I never welch and I am a man of my word, kokphuckerz! I do not appreciate the disrespect of my word and of the art that is this undertaking.

Truth be told, I was so phucken overcome by Coach's refreshingly honest vid that I immediately called him up and told him I hadda do more for him that a reply vid. I had honestly thought he would not make the vid in the first place, boys, and was deeply moved when he promptly did so for me.

Anyways, so I told Coach I would fly down to Newark with fish bowl. Plan was to place said fish bowl on JJ's head and told him I would whack off and *** on the fish bowl and he would have sort of a reality TV/IMAX experience as a thank you -- right in his phucken face but without any actual sexual activity going down. I needed to do more than just upload a phucken vid. We made sure coach wore a garbage bag (one of those giant lawn ones at Canadian Tire or Wal-mart) so no jizz would hit his clothes as we wanted to keep this purely professional and artistic. If any skeech had gotten on him, some could have said we were gay and we are NOT phucken gay! This was always about the art. Artists. We are artists, motherphuckerz!

Anyway, so Hanky is on all fours in front of me and looking at my willie through the phucken fish bowl and playing on 3 TVs all around the pad (JJ has an unreal pad, sports streamer/ticker, every phucken thing -- the man is a player, phucken mink closet too -- man has 8 minks!) is Coach's masturbation vid. It was all so surreal to me. I start phucken jerking off and I feel my load building and knew it was gonna be a big one -- I had saved myself for a few days. I gushed like Old phucken Faithful and JJ could hardly see a phucken thing after the first spasms hit the bowl -- he said it was like being in a phucken car wash -- cuming at ya from all angles.

We had planned on recording the whole thing but camera was too close to the action and fell off edge of table and phucken broke so the art is lost forever. Bummer. We were depressed so went to track, made a cool $1,200 on the five hawz and had sausage n peppers at the deli. Best day of my life.