[quote=DwightShrute;7291627]Dante1,

There are so many things that I love about you that I just couldn't name them all.

You are definitely the smartest and most honest person I have ever known. I am sure that your son will turn out just fine being brought up with such a great person like you. Can he get any better looking? I doubt it.

You are almost God-like because everything you described about me is spot on. You could be super human also I guess.

For what it's worth, I picture you as about 7 feet tall and with an illuminating light emanating from your silhouette as you glide across the floor. Of course, only us humans could see this. You don't even truly realize how special you are and that could be your best asset.

Add another post to his collection of useless posts. I can manipulate this moron just like a puppet. He is way too easy. It is cruel and unusual punishment even for a wing nut. I should temper it, but it is just so much fun.

He tries every possible strategy in an attempt to silence me, he so desperately wants me to stop exposing him. But, I promised him that I will periodically remind the people that he is a thief. No matter how much he lies and twists and turns he has a propensity to steal material and make it sound like his. In the past 6 months or so he has told a half dozen stories about this crime. He just won't admit it. A typical R, they got caught red handed blowing a guy or looking for a guy to suck and then they deny it. How many times have you seen this same scenario? They all follow the same tired excuse laden bs story line.

I am positive that if I took the time I could find dozens probably scores of Dwightie committing the same crime. I would bet my testicles on it. No chance it was a one and done thing. No, he did this before, and if I get the notion I will do the research needed and reprint all of them. Then what will he say? This idiot.

Oh and btw Dwightie, that isn't my son. All three of my sons are adults and successful contributing members of society. You see how you are almost always wrong. You just take things for face value and make an idiot of yourself.