At one time people used to log on and strictly look for the thread where Iwin would announce his next move. He was a force to be reckoned with on this forum. Then, when he meet the girl he was going to Marry his views on life and gambling suffered immensely. He made the smart move and got rid of the hyna and in the last three months Iwin has showed little clips in his life where ha wants to come back to the way he was on SBR. The days of meeting all those girls, banging the hookers with no rubbers, gambling with his full paycheck from his security job are slowly coming back. When Iwin decided to make SBR his full time home again, "WATCH OUT" fellow posters because when Iwin makes this decision all hell is going to be going on all the forums. All the posters will be receiving text messages that Iwin used to give out with 70% winners or he would send you a check or paypal for $100.00 just for your hassle. I am in talks with Iwin about some financial backing he needs to do this the way he wants but the way that my lawyer wrote up the term I need a higher percentage. Iwin as has agreed to this it just has to be done the correct way and it may take a few days. We are in for a real treat if this deal proceed. Iwin doesn't have a good track record here and with all of this new format he wants to do , it's a guarantee for all considering he will be handing out free money if his plays don't hit a certain percent. I told him it's a dumb way to do it but he wants to guarantee his loyal clientell customers he has had from the beginning. I wish him the best of luck with his and I hope it works out the best for him. I am completely out of the deal,I am just loaning him a little once it gets approved... Be on the lookout for the NBA CAPPER OF THEM ALL - IWINYOURMONEY!!!!!!!!!!He will soon have Iwinyourmoney.com and Iwinyourmoneyforyouandyourfamily.com and Iwimforyourfinancialfreedum.

Iwinyourmoney - Team