Ladies and Gentleman of the SBR Community:

I'm sure by now you have all be witness to the disgusting display thrown in your face compliments of Brock Landers. I am creating this rally here in order to unite the 100's and possible 1000's of Brock Lander haters in a unified coalition to take him down. There was a time when I actually supported Brock and his efforts to try and give winners through Rubber Band Plays and other isolated games, however I was wrong to do so. This is a guy right now who is spitting in the face of the loyal SBR members. Let me remind you all that it was only 2 wks ago Brock could not be found, heard from, or contacted. It later came out that he had gone broke again hitting rock bottom. He begged and pleaded with people for help through pts, loans, and any means possible. That alone was a disgusting display of how sick this guy is. In the past he has always been one to gloat about his success and ability to pick winners and now here was a guy who was more broke then someone sleeping on the street, however let me get to the part that really pisses me off. Here comes today. He comes on here BOASTING and CELEBRATING his accomplishment to garner some free play out of The Greek through the help of JJ. He mocks us all here telling us this can only be done for him and only him. He trys to glamorize himself making it seem like he is a celebrity and we are all pieces of shit. He starts thread after thread acknowledging his success, but not saying anything other then fact that this can only be done for him and not YOU. I am personally tired of this piece of shit. We have all lost money to books, some of us have lost hundreds, some of us thousands. None of us have ever came back on here and tried to throw it in your face. Brock wants you to feel bad for your losses and wants to try and convince you that he is someone important and your just another loser. He trys to put himself above anyone else here and make you seem like a jerk off. I'm not a ******* idiot pal and I'm gonna take you down. I want everyone here to make this fukking loser wanna leave. Any thread he starts I want you to pollute it. I want everyone here to burn up the Greeks lines demanding for answers for what has taken place. I want you to scrounge up any and all information about him and use it to get what the Greek has done reversed. My goal is to get them to pull this from him or if its to late for that I don't want them to pay him any future winnings. Everyone here begin to get on the phone lines and use every piece of information you have on this guy to take him out. I want you to make this guys remaining time on here miserable until he can't bare to take it and quits. This guy is a loser who is trying to make you feel like more of a loser then him. Its disrespectful and insulting. I demand a conference call with JJ to voice my movement to the 1000's of followers in support of burying Brock Landers. Lets get this done people and start the beginning of the end for this fuk.