Sunde just listen to Nicky. It wil be better of in the long run.

If pinny is giving you bills -5 at -105 and you can beat that line you take it . NO questions asked. IF you beat the closing number you are a long term winner. The problem with most gamblers is that they bet the game they like and think they have it figured out based on there projection( capping). You cant predict events. You just cant win like that long term. If you are doing this for fun to get entertainment than its no big deal to you. If you are doing this to make something from it then you dont need to cap. I can hardly name any players on the teams but i win more than many people because 90% of the time "my capping " is looking for a better line than pinny and betting off numbers and hammering mistakes by books and locals that wait too long to move the line. YOu must beat the closing vig line to win long term. The times when i do try to cap and when i get beat by the market move at the end i feel like shit cause i know its almost a sure loss and i move on and try to learn something from that so i dont repeat that mistake. For exapmle i took the seahawks on the ML last night at -125 but when the pinny line dropped from -130 to -120 2 minutes before tip i knew in the back of my mind it was gonna be a losing ticket. Also saw the rams tt over 19.5 -110 and under -106. Seahawks tt over 20.5 -105/under 20.5 -111.